New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Why do we like FD?

Started by Loki275, October 29, 2008, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki275

I personally think it started with me in elementary school. In the first grade I would be fascinated with how bad the girls in may class needed to go and it just sort of evolved into something that I loved to see. I would scope the room for any girl drinking something and then glance over from time to time, to see if she got desperate. Eventually,(and by the way I tend to daydream a lot), when I would zone out in class I would find myself fantasizing about these scenarios with FD. Sometimes I would even try coxing the girls into waiting or drinking more water. Looking back I guess I was pretty perverted XD.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

rakian87

Started young too...me and my friend (girl) would go play far from any house growing up so when we needed to pee it was right there in front of the other

pokefan2424

rakain i envy you. I remember in school this girl had an early dismissal and when she left there was pee all over her chair it was funny.

starforce7491

the first time for me was when i was about 14. i was on the bus and my friend (girl) really needed to pee. then the bus broke down and that caused a whole bunch of hell. she asked if she could go pee behind the bushes real quick, but u know how the bus drivers are, no one can leave the bus, even they cant. so eventually, felt her lean on me and she just started crying when she peed herself. i felt bad for her at first, but when we actually got home, i couldnt help fantasizing it over and over in my head. the next day, she burst again and i asked her, do u even use the bathroom at school? she told me yes, but i kinda liked wat happened yesterday, it felt wierdly pleasurable. and i addmitted that i enjoyed it too and now we've ben bf/gf ever since

megafobia

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 03, 2008, 08:29:56 AM
Might I be the first to say this - and I speak on behalf of all single males here with no wetting gf - that YOU SIR, ARE A LUCKY BASTARD :P

Haha. I second that opinion

Nothing like that ever happens to me, im starting to think girls with full bladders are purposely avoiding me :P

AliasnameTO

Quote from: starforce7491 on November 02, 2008, 02:41:27 PM
the first time for me was when i was about 14. i was on the bus and my friend (girl) really needed to pee. then the bus broke down and that caused a whole bunch of hell. she asked if she could go pee behind the bushes real quick, but u know how the bus drivers are, no one can leave the bus, even they cant. so eventually, felt her lean on me and she just started crying when she peed herself. i felt bad for her at first, but when we actually got home, i couldnt help fantasizing it over and over in my head. the next day, she burst again and i asked her, do u even use the bathroom at school? she told me yes, but i kinda liked wat happened yesterday, it felt wierdly pleasurable. and i addmitted that i enjoyed it too and now we've ben bf/gf ever since

Might I be the first to say this - and I speak on behalf of all single males here with no wetting gf - that YOU SIR, ARE A LUCKY BASTARD :P

Having said that, my last two serious gfs I got into it a bit, so that's a moral victory :D

Jesus, that's the most phenomenal case of "lucky bastard" I've ever heard in my life. Not only are you at an awesome age, but you end up having her as a gf as well? That sounds like pure fantasy to me. Quit hogging all the awesomeness and let the rest of us have some!

knuclear200x

well for me, just thinking about the fact that you have to undo your pants just to relieve yourself as well as expose the private parts of yourbody, is just the hottest thing ever.

hadmac

we had a girl in middle school that owuld wet at least once a month, then one day walking home form school i needed to go so bad i thought i would die, and i thought of her squirming in her desk, next thing i was not only very wet, but also very turend on

I voted elemental school since it was the highest chance that a girl will lose the control to hold the pee. In my case, I saw a girl lose her control in the classroom. I guessed it was the shyness of a young girl. 

Newp

I'd have to say it started in elementary school for me, back in the first grade. Even though we had a bathroom in our classroom, 3 people peed their pants waiting in line, and it just kinda fascinated me.

Keemofam

I think it was younger, I dont remember exactly what, but I remember fantasizing about TV characters not being able to go to the bathroom when I was like 4...

I cant figure out why I enjoyed/enjoy that though

packrat

Quote from: starforce7491 on November 02, 2008, 02:41:27 PM

Yes, he is definitely speaking on our behalf, or at least mine.  LOL

Still, i think this has been done in some form or another, but i'll say my story again.

It probably started back in elementary school for me.  5th grade to be exact.  The teacher we had had a fondness for making us wait to use the bathroom, so you can imagine we had alot of people have to wait it out to the best of their ability.  Well, one of the girls in the class I kinda liked had to go to the bathroom.  When the teacher finally let us line up for bathrooms she had to go so bad tht she was holding her crotch through her skirt.  (we had to wear uniforms)  I remember laughing at her a little, but not very loud since I had to pee too.  I'm pretty sure she made it.  Still, it was funny back then, but somehow or another it became my primary fetish over the years.  =P

oramisho

You all are lucky. Not once in my entire time at elementary/middle/high schoold did I ever see any student get seriously desperate.

packrat

Quote from: oramisho on November 11, 2008, 06:24:10 PM
You all are lucky. Not once in my entire time at elementary/middle/high schoold did I ever see any student get seriously desperate.

how about college?  =P

megafobia

The closest i have ever come to witnessing an accident was when i was about 15/16 a girl in the row behind me kept complaining that she needed to pee badly. I kept sneeking peeks at her and i could see she was struggling. The teacher told her she couldnt go because it was just after lunch, and after a few more minutes of wiggling in her seat she stood up and ran out the class !
To this day i never know if she peed herself a little bit or if she just ran because she couldnt hold it any more :P