New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

when was your...

Started by thepeeplayer, October 03, 2008, 11:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepeeplayer

first time experiencing someone peeing that turned you on?
i mean, for me, i was younger, around the time i got intrigued
with peeing, around 14, that this girl wet her pants
and i remember getting kinda horny
anyone know what im talking about?

starforce7491

i was sitting next to a girl on the bus, and i could tell she needed to pee cuz she wouldnt stop moving and squirming in her seat. the bus stalled out. of course as the time rolled on, she got even more desperate. she couldnt get off cuz the bus driver would lose her job and she wouldnt let her off. about 15 minutes later, i saw a small wet spot on her crotch. and then she lost it completely. i just got so aroused by it. i was about 15 when this happened

the_variant

I can put a starting point on most of my fetishes, but I can't explain this one.

When I was really young I'd get excited by the thought of people in desperate situations.  As I got older that kind of went from "people generally" to "girls in particular."  Now the whole female desperation and accidental wetting thing is probably my number 1 fetish; although mostly that's happened in the last year - up to that point I was mostly into female orgasm denial.  I still like that - but desperation is a better escape.

Also, it's more acceptable to tell a girl you want to tease her than it is to say you want to see her get desperate and wet herself...  and I'm far to nice to force somebody to have an accident ;)

pdawg

My cousin once lost her mind she needed to pee so bad at my parent's swimming pool, stood up and gushed a torrent

chillyvanilly

mine happened when i was about 13. this girl who i was good friends with was palying around at the park. she then said she had to pee. well the park bathrooms had been locked up so we both went into the woods and she peed
I'm just a regular guy who likes to see anime babes desperate to pee. Whats so wrong with that

Ameboes

I don't think I've ever actually witnessed any wettings or anything in real life. I remember fantasizing about some girls losing control of their bladder and bowels in my freshman year, a while before learning about the desperation fetish.

KawaiiChew2

I'n not sure, I've always been curious about it.
I guess the first time I realised I was turned on was when I saw a thread on gaia about a girl having got her jeans-zipper stuck and having to pee real bad

When I was about age 9, I saw a girl in a classroom do pee pee dance while sitting when I was outside. I was so excited to see the action that she did. About 15 minutes later, she let all her pee flow out. It was the climax of my experience. Then, the teacher asked her to go to toliet immediately. 

femaleDesperation

When i was 12 in a bus trip. One of female student get urgency to need a pee. Bus isn't stopped. I think her friends even don't say bus driver this situation. I think her friends not really loves her :D Then a hour or more times later she really gonna bad. Also i get more and more horny. At the and she finally wets her cute pink skirt. But no one is see it. Because she is sitting. When we came to destination area. She quickly stands up and put a newspaper on her wet patch on the seat. And put through
her coat on her waist :D

villescrubs

First time for me about 14/15 I guess, I was looking on limewire for music and encountered some pictures of Sakura from CC Wetting herself (I no longer have the pictures) and I must say I liked it alot.

mann

dude, you guys are lucky, i remember one time in high school i saw a girl squatting by her locker and a silverdoller sizeyellow puddle under her, but we were the only ones in the hallway at the time and i was too embarrassed to look for a long time, i really wish i would have examined it better before i walked away

jumanji42

Quote from: pdawg on October 29, 2008, 02:57:30 PM
My cousin once lost her mind she needed to pee so bad at my parent's swimming pool, stood up and gushed a torrent

that's odd, similar happening for me. i was swimming in my inflatable pool, in the back yard, around 7th grade. my best friend (a girl) had been holding herself for a while. she also did this when she was cold. i asked her if she wanted to go inside and she said no. i asked her what was wrong. she said that she said she had to go wee wee but didn't want to go inside. i told her that she could pee in the pool but she said that she didn't want it to get warm. she said that she wanted to just hold it untill she wet herself. i had known that we both had the same fetish but i had never expected to actualy see her do something. we waited untill she was crying. she got up, got out of the pool and spread her legs and peed with such velocity that her two piece bathing suit came undone and the bottoms fell off. she kept going. eventually she finished and put her bottoms back on. since then we have had many more experiances

Lildarrian5

My earliest memory was in second grade the girl I had a crush on had a bladder problem so she wet herself alot seeing that made me like her even more.

Feudal

Easy. I've been into diapers (on girls) since I was 13. My freshman year there was this sophmore girl who always hung out with my best friend and me. She always seemed to need to pee, but I never noticed all that much. Then one day while riding in my friend's car, she just up and wets her pants right next to me in the back seat and starts crying.

To quote Wayne's world "Schawinnggg! Tentpole! She was a babe!"

Turns out she does have some kind of bladder control problem. No bullshit. 

ETNsilverstar

I don't know exactly when mine started, but I was really, really little, and just the thought of someone having an accident turned me on...I just didn't know what it was when I was 3 or 4 years old. ^_^;; Then in kindergarten I was at my best friend's house after school and she got up and went to the bathroom. A couple minutes later I got up cuz I'd been holding it a long time and she ran into the bathroom ahead of me and sat on the toilet even tho she'd just gone. I told her to hurry, but I ended up wetting my brand-new jumper and had a little puddle beneath me on the floor. After that she hurried and let me finish on the toilet, but stuff like that never happened to me often, so I guess that's kinda why I like it. Then in 6th grade one of my friends wet her pants in the middle of class. She was just filling out a pass so she could go too, but it was too late. The guy next to her freaked out too and said that she squirted him. I thought that part was funny, but I ended up pretty honry for the rest of the day, even tho it was my friend.