New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shyness

Started by AliasnameTO, May 08, 2009, 04:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r3

Shyness is a very cute trait indeed, but there's more opportunity for humour and misadventure if the girl makes no secret of her needs. Especially when she's hopping and dancing about, telling anyone who will listen about her situation and how bad it is but it doesn't actually achieve anything.

A sort of tsundere personality laid low, it seems. Perhaps becoming shyer as she doesn't get the help she needs as she slinks off, legs crossed, to find relief herself. Most likely unsuccessfully.

guigui

Some people likes the horny feeling of watching a girl wetting herself, but...
What do you think is better: a explicit and obvious wetting, or a wetting wich is done so discreetly, and you don't really know what is happening, untill you see a puddle, or the girl sobbing???

guigui

oh, my god, I started one topic like this...Shyness it's the best!!!! I thinks it's more real than the other way. The pee dance is done in a few situations, but not in all of the situations .

blackbird189

personally I love shyness.. she tries to act like nothing is wrong but her bladder is a time bomb waiting to go off.  i also love the embarasment that occurs after a girl wets herself.

Faust

I agree. It's so much cuter when the girl's desperate, but is doing her best not to show it, because she's shy.
That means that they're probably less likely to hold themselves until it's too late.
Plus, the reaction is always so much cuter. ^////^
I know when I read/write I prefer a shy girl's struggle, before a wetting, more than a girl who's just
open about it.
Maybe because a shy girl would be more apt to get into a desperation incident after, oh, say,
a car trip, and as everyone asks if they have to go, after a lot of complaining about the time there,
the shy girl is more likely to say she's fine, and end up having to hold it as long as she can, before either
wetting, or having to squat on the side of the road (if she'll even do that)
So, to summarize...
Shyness=<3

r3

Quote from: Faust on August 10, 2009, 07:20:17 PM
I agree. It's so much cuter when the girl's desperate, but is doing her best not to show it, because she's shy.
That means that they're probably less likely to hold themselves until it's too late.
Plus, the reaction is always so much cuter. ^////^
I know when I read/write I prefer a shy girl's struggle, before a wetting, more than a girl who's just
open about it.
Maybe because a shy girl would be more apt to get into a desperation incident after, oh, say,
a car trip, and as everyone asks if they have to go, after a lot of complaining about the time there,
the shy girl is more likely to say she's fine, and end up having to hold it as long as she can, before either
wetting, or having to squat on the side of the road (if she'll even do that)
So, to summarize...
Shyness=<3

The combination of a shy girl and a long journey with no breaks is a delicious one indeed. I'm almost tempted to make a fic of that, it's one of my favourite situations.

animewetting

I think shyness is better because it lets your imagination dictate how desperate she is. It is a lot more of a turn on that way. Like when she's squirming and every time you look at her, she tries to smile, but her expression is more of a grimace. You then know she is trying to hide the fact that her bladder is full. That is so sexy.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: r3 on August 11, 2009, 03:20:55 PMI'm almost tempted to make a fic of that, it's one of my favourite situations.

You should do it, in two parts-- one part from a close friend's point of view, and another from hers. I can almost see it already :p.

r3

Quote from: AliasnameTO on August 11, 2009, 07:44:11 PM
Quote from: r3 on August 11, 2009, 03:20:55 PMI'm almost tempted to make a fic of that, it's one of my favourite situations.

You should do it, in two parts-- one part from a close friend's point of view, and another from hers. I can almost see it already :p.

I need to fill a request I promised I'd do first, but then I'll probably make a start on that!

animewetting

I stand by what I said before.

DesperateV

Helplessness and humiliation are a big part of my fetish, and shyness can create an interesting kind of helplessness, one that is inflicted by the desperate girl herself. The car ride is an excellent example. I do also love the moment when the embarrassed girl is finally forced to break down and tell the driver that he/she needs to stop. It's even sexier if the driver decides not to listen to her. 

inthegarden

For me, shy is the only way that makes any sense at all. If the girl had no qualms about people knowing she had to pee, she'd just squat and do what she had to do, no problem. Only a shy girl would get into desperation in the first place.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: DesperateV on August 12, 2009, 06:16:55 PMIt's even sexier if the driver decides not to listen to her. 

Well chances are she's in the car with her family/friends/romantic partner, so I'm not really a fan of that. But if she decides to tell the driver at a really inopportune time, like if they're in a gridlock or on the highway with no rest stops, it's easier to believe.

DesperateV

I'll admit that the scenario is unlikely in real life, but I like finding out (either from the driver's P.O.V. or suspected from the desperate person's P.O.V.) that the driver is enjoying the desperation and hopes to prolong it. Or the driver could simply be one of those stubborn drivers who never wants to stop for any reason, and doesn't understand how desperate his/her passenger really is.

There are ways to make it somewhat believable.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: DesperateV on August 13, 2009, 05:32:11 PMdoesn't understand how desperate his/her passenger really is.

This would make for a cool story, because the shy girl wouldn't want to admit she's about to wet herself, so the driver would underestimate her need and not care enough to stop hehe.