New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Assisted peeing?

Started by Serika, January 07, 2010, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

I'm sure most of you have seen pictures of this by now. It's when someone lifts a female off the ground so she can pee without making a mess. It's sometimes used if the only toilet is a urinal and she can't pee while standing up.

It's like free peeing, but with the embarrassment of not being able to go without someone's help added to it. I was just thinking this should have it's own category on imageboards like Gelbooru. Any thoughts? Do you like it more or less than free peeing?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=681705
[smg id=1841]
[smg id=1790]
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

anime lover

it's something I like as well, maybe you can get ppl to tag these pics on gelbooru as 'assisted_peeing'

well i've tagged a few of them that i could find

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

LivingInfinite

I've never even heard of this before but that is actually kind of hot, now that you've explained it like that. I guess I might've seen these before and ignored them, 'cause regular free peeing is usually intentional and thus not very hot to me.

Ameboes

QuoteIt's sometimes used if the only toilet is a urinal and she can't pee while standing up.

I don't really like those images/situations. I mean, I like free peeing sometimes (not as much as wetting), but for these, I've never seen it like that ^, more a submissive situation. I like the thought of keeping a girl from peeing until she wets herself, but not most other situations where the girl is helpless to someone else...

anastyanax

Pics like these are gems. I've come across similar images where the girl can't hold it in during sex and the guy is behind her.