New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Devious Intervention

Started by redeker, January 06, 2010, 04:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redeker

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever intentionally tried to make a person wet him/herself?

Personally, I've been in situations where I could've prevented certain girls from going to the bathroom when they were desperate. I did think about it,  but I never actually did anything.

About 2 years ago, I was about to begin SAT prep classes in my school. The teacher, a caucasian female about 20-24 years-old and 5ft. 6 inches/just less than 2 meters with blond hair, was carrying a stack of boxes to the classroomy. She turned the boxes over to a teacher and asked him to carry the boxes to the classroom because she really had to use the bathroom. I was approaching her in the hallway on her way to the bathroom, deciding whether to "accidently" trip her. In the end, I was too afraid to embarrass someone like that.

Last March, I was in the Science Olympiad. About 3 hours into the Olympiad, we were rushing to get in to our next assigned competition when the girl in our team said she had to use the bathroom. I could've told her not to go, because earlier we had seen some people get locked out of the room for being late. But, like before, I didn't have the guts to actually do it. I actually even asked the event moderator to open the door for her when she came back.     

All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

MisterPapaya

In high school I once tickled an ex until she had an accident.

I had been tickling her for some time, and all of a sudden she started shouting "oh my God, oh my God stop!" I asked her (while still tickling her) what was up, and she laugh/shouted "it's coming out!" I stopped immediately, and, of course, the crotch of her jeans was wet.

I poked her in her wet patch and teased her gently, but she almost started crying, so I gave her a hug and appologized. We were alone at her house, so she had clothes to change into, but she was really embarrassed, but I was really nice about it and told her it was my fault more than anything.

She didn't know I was into wetting or anything though, although I think she might have been okay with it, since I kind of brushed the subject a couple times, and she seemed a little receptive.

sarafayer

Sometimes, at the end of classes I will meet up with my friend (if I could make up my mind I would probably be dating her...) and she'll say something like "I have to PISS!" and so I try to block her way and I try to lead her to the commons so we can talk or ...do something other than go to the bathroom.....
Of course I could never be mean enough to force her to wet herself in public nor do I think I would probably be able to. ...I suppose I could pin her down on the ground but she's kinda noisy.
I love her xD
:blushing:

desperado9

When I was about 14, a girl said she had to go to the bathroom, and i held on to her so she couldn't go. Until she threatened to tell her mother (sigh).

Ranpalan

Be happy you were 14... Five years later, she'd threaten to call the cops.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

aptom203

A girl in my college asked me to watch a bunch of bags she was looking after while she went to the toilet, because she was bursting. I narly said no. Another time, I convinced my firlefriend at the time not to go pee before a titration experiment- titrations are very delicate and require constant attention. No breaks possible. And finally, I would often try to keep girls talking. Once, one girl I would always walk to the bus stop with stopped about halfway there and said her bladder was going to explode. I teased her and said she couldn't need to go that bad, and she said she'd show me how bad she had to go if she didn't find a toilet soon.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."