New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Excuse me...

Started by packrat, October 08, 2007, 07:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

packrat

How do I upload images to the gallery?  I can't seem to do it.  Is there a size issue, or do they HAVE to be from the internet?

FallenStar

Go to the Image Gallery, click on Add Image, select the right category, then click browse to locate the file on your computer.

FallenStar

packrat

I did all that, but when i did, it told me to "Fill in all areas".  The only one i left empty was the one for an internet link.

FallenStar

I dunno...  it worked fine for me...

I'll get Duce on it.  =/

FallenStar

Serika

Just out of curiousity, check and see if you can still attach images into threads.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

packrat

I tried, and I got the "Cannot find Server" page.  when I hit refresh, it said it timed out and tried to start a new topic.

FallenStar

When was the last time you tried this?

We had some DNS issues recently, so if you tried before then, that problem should be fixed.

If not, I'll take to the host.

FallenStar

packrat

The last time i tried to upload the image was like two or three days ago (October 10-11).  Does that help any?

FallenStar

Hmmm...  DEFINITELY sounds like a job for Duce...

I would think the DNS problems were fixed after that.

I will summon him to this topic when I see him.

FallenStar

packrat

Actually, I'm starting to think that whatever is wrong with my internet is being caused by the internet I'm currently using.  Have you heard of a progam called Cisco Clean Access?

FallenStar

Sure don't.

I ask Duce about it, though I'd recommend using FireFox if it's a browser...  >.>

FallenStar

packrat

It's not a browser.  It's some log-in crap that the internet I'm hooked up to has set up.  It tends to screw up my internet connection and only let's me on if my computer's software is up to date.

btw, I have FireFox, but IE works better here.  Probably because of Cisco Clean Access.