New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Problems uploading ziped Doujinshi

Started by VTrovling, April 03, 2009, 09:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTrovling

I just tried uploaded the doujinshi my avatar is from. Tried uploading both  as zip and rar but both time I was told the filetype was not supported. Does uploading currently work for non-mods? Any ideas what's going wrong? I'm creating the zips with 7zip and the rars with WinRAR. The file is 7MB, maybe that's too large?

VTrovling

Tried adding it to the download section "FD and Peeing Doujinshis". I'm only on 2MBit DSL so maybe it timed out and returned the wrong error message. I'll try it again

VTrovling

I'm still trying.. The error changed from the filetype one to a timeout message
Things I tried that failed:
  Upload from a place with faster internet
  Cut into two parts to reduce size
I also tried adding one of the images to the image section, and that worked, but only on my second try

none

I apologize for bumping a somewhat dead post but I'm having the same problem.

I mistakenly uploaded a .avi file without zipping it to the download area and it worked fine.  But after I zipped it's second and third part it would not let me upload it. Which brings up a question which zipping utility are did the other uploaders use?  I use winrar which can make .zips. One file is 7 MBs and the other is over 24..

starforce74911

the same thing happened to me. i was trying to download a loli download but as soon as i got it, it wouldnt let me view it