New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wanted: HALP! xP

Started by FallenStar, December 15, 2008, 03:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Yes, this is a revistation of one of my old requests from YOU, the memberbase of AnimeGirlDesp.com, but since new members have come in and some have left/been banned/forgot, I thought I'd try this again.

I am looking for either:

A.) pics of girls wearing swimsuits that depict their nation's flags (specifically: Soviet Union, China, Japan, Spain, Britain, and France)

OR

B.) photoshopped/anime pics of the aforementioned girls wearing flag swimsuits.

To the person that delivers this, I shall award a modship to any board of your choice - with the exception of the Intro board (packrat does a very good job there).  xP

Thank you and good night.

Star - Site Admin

AliasnameTO

Well, it was easy enough to find an anime girl with an American flag bikini...

Finding the countries you specified is proving pretty difficult.  :S

FallenStar

Perhaps I should have mentioned that U.S. flag swimsuits (in particular) bikinis, are not what I'm looking for since I can find plenty of those myself...  <_<

TaintedLove

Ooh, the Soviet Union, huh?  Is this for something set in the past?  I used to own a suit that had the Hammer and Sickle, but I may have to hunt for it.  Would pictures of me work?

FallenStar

:blink:

I wasn't aware that a Floridan would have one of those.   :lol:

Humm...  :S  Posting such a thing here might get you hit on by other members and grant you more attention than you might ever want...  Still, my searches have turned up nothing....  so I don't know which way to go here...   :S

I'd say yes, but I don't wish to make you uncomfortable.

As for the story, it's not "technically" in the past - it's more that the Russian girl has strong family ties to devoted Soviets of the 60's, 70's, and early 80's, lol.

I've got a pic of a Chinese girl (not in a Chinese flag swimsuit, though   :death:), an anime girl in a Japan "Rising Sun" flag from around the World War II Era (they might still use that same flag, I'm not sure... it's been a few days since I checked, lol), and, as previously noted, quite a few American flag bikinis.  <_<;

TaintedLove

I don't think getting hit on would be a big problem.  I'd take it as a compliment.  Oh, also, do you want face?

FallenStar

That's up to you. If you have no problem with it, then I guess I shouldn't either, heh.  :lol:

TaintedLove

Urr, that's not really an answer.  Do you need face for this?  Would it be your preference?

Also, may I ask what this is for?

FallenStar

Quote from: MaidThree on January 03, 2009, 05:16:40 PM
Urr, that's not really an answer.  Do you need face for this?  Would it be your preference?

Also, may I ask what this is for?

I don't technically need a face.  It's for a story I was thinking about writing about Olympic swimsuit spies - the girls have to go on missions in their swimsuits that have their nations' flags on them.   lol

Taiki

That's the front of a Yuki Nagato figurine, isn't it? :lol:

FallenStar

Even if it's not, it's useless as I already have this pic for the Japanese girl.  >_>;

TaintedLove

The rays seem to suggest that it's a variant, not the actual Japanese flag.  I think the edited pic is more accurate.

Serika

It's their wartime flag. It is mainly used by the military, but i think Japan's Olympic planning committee could still put it on the swimsuits if they wanted to. The single red dot without the rays would be more likely though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Sun_Flag
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

TaintedLove

Yes, you are correct.  A good idea might be to look up Olympics stuff to find out what they really use.

Serika

I actually tried to before posting. The youtube footage showed the female swimmers wearing dark colored bodysuits and i could not find 1 swimsuit on Google images with either japanese flag on it. I hope this isn't just a thing of the past, maybe i should actually watch the next time the Olympics are on. :crying:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.