News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Possibly Desperate Girl in my Class (true story)

Started by DesperateV, July 24, 2009, 12:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesperateV

I took a course this summer. It ended about a week ago. I sat in the back row in the column farthest from the door. This was a three-hour class, twice a week. The professor had no set time for a break. Usually, we got one around the an hour and a half in, sometimes later. If the professor was on a roll with his lecture, he'd sometimes skip it altogether.

One day, about two hours into class with no break, I noticed a slim, dark-haired girl in the front row fidgeting around a lot. Her legs were tightly crossed and her foot was moving like crazy. She was making a lot of strange movements with her hands, clutching the side of her desk and such. The lights were off for the professors power-point, which may have caused her to feel more comfortable and move more freely, but she was clearly visible from my angle.

She kept this up for about twenty minutes, then suddenly stood, grabbed her purse and made a beeline for the door.

The professor stopped her, saying, "Was it something I said?"

She turned around, hunched over just a little, and gave a nervous smile. "No."

"Was it something I did?" he prodded, still smiling widely.

"No," she said again. She turned and left.

She didn't return for the final half-hour of class, but came back next class like nothing had happened.

After that incident, I noticed that she squirmed a little every class period, so I began to wonder if the desperation had just been my imagination. Or maybe she had a small bladder and was slightly desperate every class.

A girl can dream.

AliasnameTO

Heh, I had a 3-hour class awhile ago, but the professor was diligent about breaks. We'd always get one about halfway through, so no desperation for me. :/ oh well.

guigui

The professor's behavior was too strange. The question that he done were strange

2thrill

Nice story! Maybe you should keep your eyes on that girl at the next party or something. If she visits the restrooms very often, she was desperate in this clas for sure.