News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shikkin SCHOOL (NOW with partial walkthough!)

Started by Qasim, February 10, 2011, 02:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qasim

Two questions, folks:
1. Since my HD recently died, would anyone be willing to upload a more advanced save on here?
2. I just managed to extract all the image files from the game. Would anyone be interested in me posting a short how-to?

mkart720

Quote from: Qasim on May 30, 2012, 03:52:53 PM
Two questions, folks:
2. I just managed to extract all the image files from the game. Would anyone be interested in me posting a short how-to?

Sure.

Also, sorry but my save file is gone. It shouldn't take long to get far if you mess with your save file though.

tenck5k

Quote from: Qasim on May 30, 2012, 03:52:53 PM
Two questions, folks:

Yes please!

Also, now that I've actually loaded the game again, it seems I'm actually on level 12. I can look up each kanji and word, but it could take awhile. Tips appreciated! ^_^;

EDIT: Started attempting to translate out of boredom, here's what I've got and my attempt at translation:
Quoteしゃがんで我慢するところがみたい。
So he wants to see someone squatting while desperate? I think?

EDIT2: 2nd
Quoteかかとで押さえてで我慢するところがみたい。
He wants to see someone holding it with their heel?

EDIT3: 次!
Quote暗闇で押さえてで放尿するところが見たい。
Alright...He wants to see someone pee in the dark? Damn Lisk, props for doing this so fast!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

EnragedFilia

my tip: use google translator. For the request you posted, it returns:
しゃがんで = crouching
我慢する = to endure
ところがみたい = want to see
So a good idiomatic translation would be "I want to see someone holding it while crouching", which is more or less what you said in the first place.

tenck5k

Quote from: EnragedFilia on May 30, 2012, 11:36:24 PM
my tip: use google translator. For the request you posted, it returns:
しゃがんで = crouching
我慢する = to endure
ところがみたい = want to see
So a good idiomatic translation would be "I want to see someone holding it while crouching", which is more or less what you said in the first place.

Alright, I guess I can stop editing the quests into the posts then if I am indeed on the right track with these. I don't suppose you remember how to actually fulfill these quests, do you? XD

EDIT: Got the teacher ones, it was in a previous post, glad I decided to fail less and read the damn thread.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Jota

Hmm I am lvl19 and still don't have the home economics room key. Any lead on how i can acquire such key? :P

EnragedFilia

It's the same way you got the gym storage room key: blackmailing Kaori-sensei. In this case, you have to get her to wet herself behind her desk (as per the level 14 request), then show her the chemicals you took from her desk. I'm not sure exactly why she gives you the key, but it stays in your inventory across playthroughs just like the gym key does. If you drop it before the end of a 'cycle', you have to go through the procedure again for a new one.

Incidentally, if you're having trouble with a particular request, there's a series of hint pages on the shikkinwiki:1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jackkosa

I love almost everything about this game. The music, the situations you get the women in, I have almost beaten all of it and have loved every bit of it. The only thing that would make the game better is if I could have a slight clue to what everyone is saying.

Is there a translation project going on because I would love this game even more if mostly everything was in English. Even an off google translation would be a great start. I can only imagine how much more of a turn-on it would be to see those desperations and wettings would be with understandable words. Item names and quests could be helpful to.  :001_smile:

By the way I'm stuck on a level twenty mission ホットパンツの着替えを手伝うところがみたい which google translates out to: I want to help find clothes for hot pants. Any help would be handy.

EnragedFilia

"Hot pants" there refers to the girl in hot pants, which is Nozomi. For that one, you have to follow the same basic procedure as the one for helping Haruka to change in the nurse's office, only instead of Minori, Kana and Haruka, you have to send Minori, Kana and Nozomi there. In addition, the timing is a little trickier, because Nozomi needs to reach the nurse's office before nurse Yuuko leaves, which requires waiting at the first possible tile to trigger each of her events. I've only managed it once.

Jackkosa

Is there anything else I have to specifically do? Everytime I try Nozomi will intercept the nurse before she leaves but I am not given the option to manually change her. The nurse will simply decide to hold it even longer and change Nozomi herself, and attaching the camera to nozomi and watching her get changed will not fulfill the request.

EroBaka

I do not understand a thing, and I'm Lv8  :clap: have to complete missions involving haruka but she leaves anyway even if you choose the second option.  *rant
can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?!?!   :death:

Rainyday

Stand right next to her when choosing the second option.

EroBaka

Quote from: EnragedFilia on January 04, 2012, 09:17:57 PM
It's fairly easy to cheat by editing the plain text save file, although I'm not sure if you could skip levels like that.

Her name is かな, which is transliterated "Kana" and pronounced ka-na. Google will often try to translate names, but it's usually best to ignore that.

As for the level 14 quests with Kana, there are several that involve getting her to use a specific bathroom under a specific circumstance, and it's tricky to distinguish between them because they mostly don't actually say which floor she has to be on. All I can really recommend is to try all the permutations: 2F without board, 2F with board, 3F without board, and 3F with board. For the 3F requests, you may have to open your own stall door just before she enters her stall, then close it again before the other girls arrive and catch you.

Fortunately, I don't think completing all the quests are required to advance in level. That may be a bug, but my most recent save file in version 4.6 I've reached level 19 with several level 14-18 quests incomplete. I also haven't started paying for the pool yet, so that's definitely not necessary.

edit: upon checking the wiki's hints for level 14, it looks like the only thing they mention is for Kana to use the 3F toilets, and Sayaka to use the 2F. The first "block" of hints deals with Kaori, the second with Sayaka, and the third with Kana. So I'm guessing your incomplete quest is really one of the Sayaka ones.

Man, I'm stuck in my Lv 14 quests are  さやかちゃんが放尿するところが見たい (I want to see where Sayaka is Pissing) , 和式トイレでフライングするところが見たい  (I want to see where you flying Japanese Toilet) , 和式で放尿するところが見たい  (I want to see where you Pissing in a squat) ,  かなの放尿がみたい   (I want to see Kana Pissing)  and  オーバーオールのシミがみたい  (I want to see a stain of overalls) I have no idea what to do,

EnragedFilia

According to my notes, the solutions to those quests are as follows:

オーバーオールのシミがみたい
Kana checking overalls after leaking (3F with board)

和式トイレでフライングするところが見たい
Kana going in 3F squat toilet with board (door open)

さやかちゃんが放尿するところが見たい:
Sayaka going in squat toilet on 2nd floor

かなの放尿がみたい
L14 Kana going in squat toilet with board

和式で放尿するところが見たい
Sayaka going in 2F squat toilet

To go into a little more detail:

As frequently happens with requests of the same level (which generally require whatever new ability or dialogue option was unlocked by that level) all of these are accomplished with the same general sequence: Prevent Sayaka from using the bathroom before class, then retrieve the diuretic from Kaori-sensei's desk and slip it into the thermos-thingy of tea in the home economics room (the one on the right). After that, place the board in one of the Japanese-style "squat" toilets (和 is an archaic word for Japan, so 和式 as used here can be translated "Japanese-style") and wait for your target to arrive. With the second floor (which Sayaka uses) you can safely wait in the next stall over and use the peephole (the same one you used in the opposite direction to observe Kaori-sensei earlier), while on the third floor you either have to wait in the central stall and open the door to allow visibility after Kana passes you, or just buy enough "vision" upgrades to observe her through the wall and wait in the men's room, which has exactly one tile close enough to observe her.

And in full detail:

Leave the notebook in Sayaka's way as she comes down from the roof and heads to class. She'll take it to Nozomi on the first floor. While she's doing so, retrieve the diuretic from the desk in Kaori's classroom on the second floor and deliver it to the thermos on the right in the home ec room. Then wait outside Sayaka's classroom so that she bumps into you after passing the door, causing you to order her to go to class right away. She goes to take the test without relieving herself first.

Now Kana's class goes to the home ec room, and they all have a drink from the thermos on the right (the one you spiked earlier). Kana is the first one affected, and she soon asks Sigrun for a bathroom break, only to be flatly denied. Soon every other girl has to go too, and they all make the same request only to be turned down as well. Finally Kana decides she can't wait any longer and asks again, and this time the teacher relents. She heads for the bathroom, followed close behind by everyone else.

Meanwhile, Sayaka is becoming quite desperate, and she realizes that she isn't going to be able to wait until the end of class. After admitting her situation and receiving permission, she finally heads for the bathroom only to see dozens of other girls already on the way there ahead of her. Rather than wait in line and hope that she can hold on long enough, she decides to go down to the bathroom on the second floor.

Just about the same time, Kana has reached the toilet. As usual, she heads straight for the Japanese-style stall, only to discover the board that you've jammed into it! Surprised, she forgets to shut the door and attempts to pull it free, but she can't, and the slight delay causes her to begin to leak! She pulls her overalls and panties down, but not before getting them just a little bit wet. Afterwards she pauses to survey the damage. If you're close enough to watch her relieve herself and inspect the patch of dampness on the seat of her overalls, this satisfies three of the L14 requests.

Meanwhile, Sayaka has reached the second floor toilets, and she's approaching the limits of her control. She too heads for the Japanese-style stall (and remembers to close the door behind her). She too sees your board and attempts to remove it, but she does manage to get her panties down without dampening them. If you're safely locked inside the next stall over at this time, you can observe all of this through the peephole and satisfy two more L14 requests.

Feel free to ask if you get stuck again.

EroBaka

Thank you man, I would never get these quests were very confused   :S
I admire people who managed to do it without help   :clap:
Good to know I can expect your help in tricky situations like this  :lol: