New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I'm new

Started by drthunder, July 13, 2010, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drthunder

Hello, community. I'm new here, and I am a little late to the party. I had never really talked to anyone about my fetish, so when I found out about this forum it was an exciting prospect. This means I can continue to be a coward and not admit that I like omorashi, but can still discuss it with like-minded people. I was actually directed here by animepee.cc.co (which is also a great site you should check it out). It's great to have found a community of omorashi lovers!

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

First off, keeping something like this a secret doesn't make you a coward, so you can erase that idea from your mind.  Second, I'm glad to see you decided to join us.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

PS- be sure to read the rules before you get yourself into trouble, okay?

drthunder

I like the desperation a lot, and of course the eventual wetting. For me the wetting is only satisfying if it is a desperate struggle until the very last drop comes out. A lot of times when I view videos I am way more turned on by the desperation than the wetting. I also have a definite panty fetish, which seems somewhat intermixed, because I love wetting most when its in a skirt and you can see the underwear. I have been looking at all the forums, and found some great threads that are non-omorashi related. I only know a few of my friends who are as into anime as I am, so Its been nice to comment on the anime threads. I have also heard about some great shows I should check out. And I have read the rules, so don't worry about that one. Its nice to meet you both!

Faust

Quote from: drthunder on July 16, 2010, 01:18:02 PM
I like the desperation a lot, and of course the eventual wetting. For me the wetting is only satisfying if it is a desperate struggle until the very last drop comes out. A lot of times when I view videos I am way more turned on by the desperation than the wetting. I also have a definite panty fetish, which seems somewhat intermixed, because I love wetting most when its in a skirt and you can see the underwear. I have been looking at all the forums, and found some great threads that are non-omorashi related. I only know a few of my friends who are as into anime as I am, so Its been nice to comment on the anime threads. I have also heard about some great shows I should check out. And I have read the rules, so don't worry about that one. Its nice to meet you both!
:clap:  :clap:

You and me are going to get along just fine.
I'm Faust by the way. Resident Lurker, and creepy Stalker. When I post, I post. ^^
Nice to meet you anyways drthunder.