Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Introduction

Started by Eithlin, June 23, 2010, 10:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eithlin

Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself. My username is Eithlin and I am interested in desperation and wetting. Omorashi as Japanese call it.

I found this Website quite by accident. I looks nice, so let's see.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Just like zeroin said, you need to add more information to your post.  We don't do leechers here, so you need to at least act like you want to be a member.  If you haven't extended it by 24 hours form now, I may have to consider issuing you a warning.  If you still don't extend it, I will delete your intro topic and require that you make another one with more detail.  I know it seems harsh, but those are the rules.

That said, I once again welcome you to the forums.  I hope that you will have a good time here, despite my warning.

JackO

Member #4122, actually zero, but lets not nit-pick :D

Welcome, Eithlin. This is indeed a great place, and we hope you enjoy it, and become a part of the community. As zeroin has already stated, perhaps it'd be a good idea to tell us a little more about yourself, so that we can identify with you and discuss things. You don't have to reveal anything personal unless you want to either, I mean in some cases it makes sense to remain anonymous, but we'd like to know anything you're willing to share.

Anyway, I'm JackO, resident Brit, and composer (I suppose, I dunno what I do), and let me be the 1st 2nd 3rd to welcome you to the community.

:clap:

EDIT: I wrote this whilst packrat was writing his post so excuse my not referencing it.

Eithlin

Hello again,

Sorry if my introduction was too short. I was kinda busy at the moment.

I not really sure when I started to get interested in omorashi. I remember being a teenager somewhat obsessed by holding on as something that gave me pleasure. I found about omorashi quite by accident in the Internet and since then, I have visited many omorashi related sites.

As I stated in my initial introduction, I found this site while surfing in the Internet and though "why not? sounds interesting".

I did not knew about the rules until I read them after posting my introduction yesterday. I know I haven't contributed much to the forum, but I still browsing it, seeing what themes and topics there are before doing it.

My favorite part of omorashi is the final minutes of the desperation, when it is obvious that the lady cannot hold any longer and finally wets herself. I love seeing really desperate ladies, trembling and bitting their lips in pain before the release.

I hope you like this second introduction a bit more than my first one.

Yours,

Eithlin

packrat

QuoteI hope you like this second introduction a bit more than my first one.

We do, most definitely! 

Glad to see you came back.  I know you need to take a look at the rest of the forums before you figure out which section is for you, so take your time on that regard.  (I did the same thing and wound up being the Official Greeter, lol)  As I said before, "Welcome to the forums".