New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello everyone

Started by Krumm1214, March 06, 2010, 07:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krumm1214

Hello, I am still new here, and I figured I would start by introducing myself. My SN is Krumm... I have always been a fan of websites such as this one. I am hoping to find some interesting content on this site. If you would like more information, please PM me. Thank you all for welcoming me!
KNIFE WRENCH!!! Practical and safe.

Krumm1214

Actually, I am from the US, Krumm is just something my friends call me. And what I meant was that I have always been a fan of desperation sites, and this site looks to be one of, if not the best I have come across.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Krumm, eh?  That's the name of a Harry Potter character isn't it?  You a fan?

Krumm1214

Thank you for welcoming me!

Well, I have seen the movies, but I have yet to read the books. I actually got Krumm from the character in the old cartoon "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters"

FallenStar

Quote from: Krumm1214 on March 08, 2010, 02:33:57 PM
Thank you for welcoming me!

Well, I have seen the movies, but I have yet to read the books. I actually got Krumm from the character in the old cartoon "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters"

AHA! I was right! - Icus  (ickis? Ikis?)  =D

Great cartoon, IMO. Even the Gromble was kewl.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Krumm1214

Yep. That show was one of the highlights of my childhood. That and "Rocko's Modern Life". Both were absolutely amazing...

FallenStar

Hey, what's say you and me head on down to the Chokey-Chicken and then go to Conglom-O and try to get Ed Bighead fired, eh?   :clap:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Krumm1214