New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Gentlemen...

Started by Linkx, January 07, 2010, 12:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkx

Hello to you all, all of which I assume share one of my particular fetish favorites. What can I say I've enjoyed it for a long while. Luckily enough for me I've got a girlfriend who indulges me on occasion when i ask for it.

This intro is just seeming really fragmented, can't really gather my thoughts so a little bit about me. I'm really into music particularly classic heavy metal, I'm incredibly passionate about music and thus play guitar I have been playing for a little while now and well practice makes perfect. I also love to tool around with computers, finally built a nice gaming one for myself mainly of used parts i found on craigslist. I play a good amount of games, Tf2 and other source based games mainly.
Getting a degree in computer science so i can continue to work in the it field and well that's about it. Oh yes and I drive a porsche and enjoy wrenching on it, such a bitchin car.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Another Comp Sci Major, eh?  And a musician?  Awesome, now I don't feel so weird, lol.

I'm a Comp Sci major too, and I play Clarinet on our college's concert band.  (although the director wants us to call ourselves a Wind Ensemble)  Do you play your guitar on any bands?