Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi there

Started by hadmac, August 30, 2009, 07:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hadmac

Hi there

Must be turing into to Fall, or at least if feels that way (actauly not sure if we actualy had summer along the way this year  :S). I was on last year a bit, but have been too busy to do much but work, eat and sleep the last 4 moths.  Likely not to get better, but at least there will be less time outdoors and more time on the computers.  I played around a bit with edting my own anime, coloring BW etc, but found it diffiicult on a Dell.  Now that my kids are mostly out of the house, I'm going back to a Mac in the near future, and hope to find the graphics interfaces much more rewarding.  Any suggestion on software, or anyone just want to chat, give advice etc.  I'm living mostly by myself (adults kids seem to come and go), a full time professional, actualy looking forward to retirement (but young at heart), and have enjoyed desperation, wetting, diapers and all sorts of stuff along those lines.  Would love to make some new freinds, age, sex etc not important, just no BS.

dragonfox2004

Hello there hadmac :) Welcome to the forums,my name is dragonfox.I really hope you will enjoy your stay here.

I must congrats you, this is one of the better intros I seen on here in a while.