New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Self Desperation/wetting

Started by oramisho, August 29, 2010, 01:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oramisho

I remember seeing a few posts a long time back where people mentioned they didn't like self desperation and am now curious. Now obviously everyone here likes females getting desperate and/or wetting, but what about doing so yourself?  How many of you enjoy the feeling of having to go or wetting yourself, and not just watching it happen to someone else?

me? I absolutely love it, maybe even more then I do watching it happen to others, and just love being forced to hold it in and then be forced to wet myself.  Unfortunately while i enjoy being desperate, I'm not very good at handling the pain of a full bladder.

anime lover

Well, a few years ago, I don't exactly remember how long ago, I know I was still in high-school, but before I take a shower, I would purposely wet myself and it felt wonderful.  IIRC the only reason I stopped doing it was because I was worried that my mom would find my underwear when she washed the closed and smelled the pee... although, I do use my previously worn clothes as a towel for when I step out of the shower.

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Dynamic

@ op:

In a word, yes.  Catnip helps with the pain, btw.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Serika

I like it. I'll hold it in for hours if i plan on being alone all day. Lately i've taken to not using the bathroom before i go to bed. I can fall asleep with a half full bladder, then it gets bad enough to wake me up in the middle of the night.

Quote from: Dynamic on August 29, 2010, 11:42:06 PM
Catnip helps with the pain, btw.
I really need to learn how to make this. Anything to help me relax and have a real accident easier.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

oramisho

I remember hearing something involving catnip, but not that it helps the pain. How's it work?

Zenix

Oh god... I just googled that catnip thing, I wound up in a horrible place. I'll never be able to forget what I learned.

As for the topic itself. Can't really say I enjoy it. Tried it myself a few times, didn't really do much for me.

Dynamic

I'm... not sure how you could end up in a horrible place by googling catnip, but I am sure I don't wanna know.  Thankfully, I've done all the research I need already.

So then, I'll get to the explanation.  Keep in mind, I've only really tried this with myself.  I haven't had many volunteers (for science) lately XD

Like many of you, I'm into self-desping, but have an AWESOME bladder.  Under normal circumstances, there's no way to become desperate, let alone have an accident.  But still, from time to time to overwhelming desire to experience a complete loss of control, well, overwhelms us.  So we try, and try and try.  The same problems keep hindering our experience:  It takes forever to get 'desperate', and when we are finally there it just gets more and more  uncomfortable, then painful, and after many hours of holding, NOTHING HAPPENS.  Eventually we give up and let go, or even go to the bathroom.  Such a waste of time and effort.  This was my experience, until I discovered a not-to-well known trick.

That's right: catnip.

This stuff, properly used, is awesome.  Its properties give it an interesting effect on humans when ingested.  It is a powerful diuretic, as well as a muscle relaxant.  On top of that, it seems to have the strange side-effect of making the bladder lightly spasm.

I first learned of catnip's effects from a 'Diaper-training guide' I found somewhere.  As I have tried many things, I wasn't totally convinced, but I was curious.  After a bit of hunting, I found a tea at the local grocery market that had catnip as one of its ingredients.  When the opportunity arose, I brewed some of that tea and gave it a shot.  Of course, its no magic bullet all by itself, so I made sure to drink plenty of other liquids.  In short, it wasn't much different from the regular routine of trying to manufacture an 'accident.'

Without boring you with the details, the 'endgame' was quite different than usual... in that there was one.  The feeling of desperation came suddenly, and then subsided.  Then it came again, only more potent.  This happened a few times, until finally I felt an extremely powerful urge that resulted in an 'accident.'  Although not a true accident (because I planned it), it was real in every other sense of the word.  I didn't try to go at all.  In fact, I was trying not to go.  But it was impossible to hold it, it just came out of its own will.  I didn't lose everything.  I was able to stop going after a bit, but after another several minutes of the off again on again feelings of desperation, I lost the rest.

I'm not sure why it works so well, or if it will work well for anyone besides myself, but I do know that it works.  I think a big part of it is the muscle relaxing properties of the catnip, and perhaps the other ingredients of that tea.  The spasming feeling is interesting too.  I'd like to hear other people's experiences, if I could find some volunteers.  C'mon, it's for science!

I'm not sure what the best way to get catnip is, but the tea I managed to find is pretty good.  It's called "Tension Tamer" by Celestial Seasonings.  I'm not sure where else it's available (West Coast USA here), but maybe it can be bought online or something.  I'm curious to try stronger blends, and maybe when I have the funds I'll order some ingredients and try making something myself.

Well, hope that helps.

oramisho

hmm, my family is a big group of tea drinkers(we have boxes of the stuff, including stuff from celestial seasons). Next time we go grocery shopping ill look to see if i can find some of it and give it a try. For science, of course.

Dynamic

Quote from: oramisho on August 31, 2010, 01:47:31 PMFor science, of course.

Because if we don't, who will?

It's been a while since I've last done this, so I decided since I had some free time today I would.  Well, it still works.  Laundry will attest to that...

Word of advice:  don't operate heavy machinery while doing this!  Those last few moments are... intense.  Also, mind your other, um... needs.  Toward the end I experience what feels like involuntary 'pushing', so yeah.  I don't know how it will manifest itself in you, but just a word of warning.

crucialx12

I tried the catnip trick as well (same type of tea as Dynamic) and I have to say, it works well. My desperation snuck up on me a bit as I was in a "need to pee, but not emergency" mode for a few hours. All of the sudden, I was holding on for dear life for fifteen minutes until I sprinted downstairs and pissed myself in the bathtub. That was one of the few times I actually felt like I wasn't going to make it.

If you are interested, give it a try. Of course, the tea isn't an insta-piss, I also had a Poweraid, two bottles of water (both earlier in the day), and a Sprite to kick-start me.

oramisho

i tried some of the tea as well, and felt the need to pee for hours. I didnt feel any sudden weakness though. Maybe i gave up too early.

Dynamic

Yeah, it's an exercise in patience as much as anything else.  I have had varying results, I think mostly due to my diet.  Obviously, if you've had a lot of sodium your body will wanna hang onto all the water it can.  A low sodium diet is probably a self-desperation fan's best friend ^^

Don't give up yet, Oramisho.  When in doubt... drink more water :P

oramisho

Well like ive said, i have an incredibly small bladder, so drinking more has a good chance of leading me to a prety full bladder near instantly.

...you know maybe ill try drinking two cups of the tea, then some soda or something to fill my bladder up quickly. since the urge to go starts up pretty early and lasts a while, the relaxent will be strong enough to create an accident wihtout waiting hours. worst case scenario i just have to pee really bad and I go.

For science.

Dynamic

Oh, the things we do in the name of science.

Good luck, buddy ^^

Mizukine

This sounds fairly interesting. Being a girl, I have a smallerish bladder, so quickly needing to go until I lose control isn't really much of a problem for me. I get the urge to go an hour or so after drinking, and it builds until I'm rocking forward and back to ease the pressure, and fianlly, I just start to dribble a little until I lose muscle tone and it all comes out. XD; Will try a little catnip tea, though, just in case. Science!
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.