News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shikkin SCHOOL (NOW with partial walkthough!)

Started by Qasim, February 10, 2011, 02:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkart720

Does anyone know what to do for Sayaka's level 19?

doa

Hm, thought i put a guide for cheating before, oh well.

So first you need to open the file in the savedata folder datasu.ksd [you can open it with notepad it works]
Then you shall come across a bunch of text like:
quest" => (const) %[
  "鈴木" => (const) %[
   "流し台でパンツ洗うところが見たい" => 1,
   "スカートをまくって失禁するところがみたい" => 1,
   "はるかちゃんが授業中机の下で前押さえするのが見たい" => 1,
   "はるかちゃんが清掃中であきらめるのを見たい" => 1,
Normally they would be 0 instead of 1 if you havent done those quests.

Now to level up lets say that you start from level one, there wont be as much quest text so you have to change the zeros to ones and then save and start the game. Now when you start you shoul be told if you have leveled up [if not try talking to the guys and hilight their quests].
IMPORTANT! in order to get the next set of quests you first need to highlight a few quests and WAIT FOR THE GAME TO END NORMALLY [ie wait untill the 13:00 pm mark and then quit otherwise the new quests wont be saved and you cant change them. This also applies for the options in your menu, the third option - when you can buy it - resets the game instantly. Dont use that one use the other one that makes you wait till 13:00 and the quests can still be saved.

atdhfkm

Quote from: Vermora on January 04, 2012, 11:41:04 PM
My incomplete is definately Kana, and thanks for the help. I'll try 3rd floor.

Got it! What I had to do was lock the door immediately after Kana left, to stop anyone else from leaving, then simply follow her.

Can you please tell the exact time you lock the door after her? And do you lock it first, tnen unlock, and then lock again before other girls can get out or you just wait for Kana to go away and then lock?

EnragedFilia

You lock the door as soon as Kana leaves, which I think is at 10:28

Sayaka's L19 quests involve getting her to climb on a desk and change a lightbulb. First get her following you, give her the cookie make her pick up the books like usual, then when her icon turns red go to room 2-2 (one room to the right of Kaori).

Sligger112

Quote from: EnragedFilia on January 02, 2012, 10:24:07 AM
But there's still more. If you can manipulate Haruka, Manami and Kana to all end up in Yuuko's office at 11:30, she's forced to relieve herself in a pair of glass beakers on her desk.

How in Sam Hill am I supposed to do that?  Well, gotta love the challenge finding it out. My guess is that the logistics will be a bitch...
Also, if you guys really want to cheat, well... PM me if you do and I'll give you the best cheating method I could come up with (not worth posting it here for the non-cheaters who will get tempted by the suggestion. Trust me. This one makes the whole game obsolete. I know, I've seen me do it).

EDIT: DONE! I got Yuuko to pee in the beakers. Took a while to figure out and a little unwitting help from a previous post but it was a blast. Logistics wasn't as much of a bitch as I thought. All you have to do is get the cookie and the cleaning sign at the very beginning, spike the water pot in HomeEc, then IMMEDIATELY bolt over to block Haruka from exiting to the toilet. After that's done, LEG IT to the gym and the storage room, get adjacent to Manami, facing her, and use the cookie on her. This will offer her the cookie. Leave the gym (locking the door behind you) and head over to HomeEc to lock the door. After that, get to the first floor ladies' room and block it with the sign. That being done, go to the nurse's office. At 10:29, as usual, refuse her request to take over for her (lvl18 option). AS SOON AS THAT'S DONE, make haste to HomeEc, in which the diuretic will have taken full effect by then. Wait for a second or two (enough for a small crowd to gather at the door, around 10:36/37) and open the door. NOW RACE over to the park in which Haruka will be preparing to relieve herself. Do not let her do it. When she starts heading for the outhouse (directly north of your position), get in there and wait for Haruka. She will come, realize she's screwed and get out. Now make your way over to the nurse's office. What will happen is the following: Manami, having wet herself in class, will show up on breaktime to change herself, followed almost immediately by Kana. This will create a backlog for poor 'ol Yuuko. While Kana is changing, Haruka will show up as well (panties wet, of course), make sure you wait by the door to the nurse's office at that point. Yuuko will note that she can't hold it anymore and will ask you to take over for Haruka. Choose the nonlvl'd option (the lvl19 option is another story and will be told in another time). Yuuko will go inside with Haruka for about two seconds before realizing that shit has hit the fan. She will rush outside for the beakers (and your pleasure).
Thanks EnragedFilia for mentioning the possibilty.

atdhfkm

But the only key I still have is science room key that lies on the floor in the starting room.
Both gym key and the home ec room key dissapeared from my inventory right after i passed this quests levels. Is that some kind of bug? Or the keys are somethere else?

EnragedFilia

The other keys (gym and home ec room) are supposed to be in your inventory as long as they were there at the end of the previous cycle. If they disappeared because you accidentally left one on the ground, you can get them back from Kaori just like before. If they disappear otherwise, it's probably a bug.

atdhfkm

Yeah, I have tried to obtain the home ec room key again. But Kaori dont wet her panties under the deck anymore! I took blue tray as usual but when she became extreme desperate she just ran away to the batroom

Got it now! She tries to run but you have to stop her standing on her way. That how it works

Sligger112

Hey guys, just letting you know that REV 4.8 is out!
Get it while it's hot: http://ux.getuploader.com/ShikkinGames/

atdhfkm

Did anyone figured out yet what's new in this version and how to see it? )

EnragedFilia

Here's how to satisfy the new requests. Note that most are a little easier using the new item, which you can use to place a remote camera on any girl.

Send Kana's class (3-2) to the pool, lock the bathroom door when she tries to use it, follow her back to the pool and step onto her when she's near the northwest corner (you can swim in the pool now), then just watch.

Sayaka has three new ones: 1- follow the procedure from level 17 to get her to follow you around, then lock her inside the science room (second floor). 2- lock her inside the Home Ec room (third floor, and the scene only triggers if you're inside too when she uses the portable toilet. 3- lock her in the gym storage room. Remember that the Home Ec room is the only one of these that can be locked from the inside for some reason.

The rest all involve helping Nozomi change in the nurse's office, so use the same procedure as you did at level 19 for Haruka, only this time with Manami, Kana and Nozomi instead of Manami, Kana and Haruka. Nozomi has to be surprised as soon as she reaches the bathroom, because otherwise she won't get to the nurse's office before Yuuko leaves.

In addition, there are a few new scenes that don't count for any requests, including one that involves the buyable hidden camera in the bathroom at the northeast corner of the map that only Haruka ever uses. I might not have found all of those myself, so go ahead and experiment with the capabilities in the new version to see if there are others.

tenck5k

I should try and get farther in this game again...I got to like lv 13, got completely stuck, and haven't tried again since... :(
* tenck5k needs a guide, what with the inability to read enough kanji to get by.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

EnragedFilia

Level 13 is a tricky one because the new ability you get is very non-obvious. Basically it makes girls "more observant", which means that if you stand on the same tile as a target who's attempting to relieve herself in public, she sees you and tries to go somewhere else.

The two requests that you need to complete to reach level 14 (indicated with red text in the latest version) are for Ayumi and Haruka. Basically just force Ayumi to go in the hall and stand on her tile when she tries to do so. She tries to walk away, but only makes it a few steps. Then do the same thing to Haruka when she tries to go in the grassy area west of the gym. She walks north to the exercise field, and you can't go there yet, but eventually that same sequence will be used for other requests too.

Feel free to ask for more help if you need it.

Jota

I have two keys, 1 for the science lab and another for the gym. Problem is I don't know how to use them  :lol:

Can someone help me, please?

--Jota--

Edit: Maybe i got it wrong. The yellow is for the gym and i found out how to use it. The orange key though, the one i tought it was for the science lab, i can't use it.

EnragedFilia

There are three keys, and they all work the same way (stand facing the door and select the key from the items menu), but some doors can only be locked from one side. I know the gym door can be locked from either side, but for the other two you need an additional special ability to lock them from the inside. Incidentally, the third key is for the Home Ec room (its name starts with 家).