New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Just a Person

Started by DesperateV, July 24, 2009, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesperateV

I'm an (almost) twenty-one-year-old female. I love female and male desperation, but mostly female. I'm not particularly into wetting, unless it happens in the vid/story when the person absolutely cannot wait another second. I like power/control situations. Large bursting bladders are the sexiest thing. I would love to see cartoons (animated or otherwise) illustrating full bladders, but there don't seem to be many out there.

Nice to meet you all.

euronaut

:clap Welcome aboard, DesperateV, hope you enjoy the site.  I have enjoyed reading your posts and notice that you too like full, bulging bladder pictures.  I agree there really aren't that many out there, so you really have to hunt for that preference.  Hope you don't mind, but I found the attached photo that appears to show a "fulll, puffy abdomen."  Have a great day, Euronaut.

animewetting

Quote from: DesperateV on July 24, 2009, 12:13:20 PM
I'm an (almost) twenty-one-year-old female. I love female and male desperation, but mostly female. I'm not particularly into wetting, unless it happens in the vid/story when the person absolutely cannot wait another second. I like power/control situations. Large bursting bladders are the sexiest thing. I would love to see cartoons (animated or otherwise) illustrating full bladders, but there don't seem to be many out there.

Nice to meet you all.
DesperateV, I'm am also a huge fan of desperation cartoons, and I'm am sorry to say that there aren't many cartoons out there for people like us. I would recommend joining burstcomics, or perhaps checking the CG/Cartoons page of Shara and Gers Female desperation site. Hope you enjoy you're stay here. :clap: