New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi

Started by durachio, February 16, 2010, 08:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durachio

Hello, I'm Durachio. I am familiar with this site as of before it was updated, but not so much now. I hope to get somewhat involved in the community again soon.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: durachio on February 16, 2010, 08:40:56 PM
Hello, I'm Durachio. I am familiar with this site as of before it was updated, but not so much now. I hope to get somewhat involved in the community again soon.
Hi my name's KarDWeng! Welcome back to the site, I'm new here and I'm try my best to get involve with the community too ^.^ This is such a nice site, so many omorashi fans as if compared to DA...
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

durachio

I know what you mean. Well, I wonder how different things are here now.

JackO

Quote from: durachio on February 17, 2010, 01:56:48 PM
I know what you mean. Well, I wonder how different things are here now.

Well you left before the site changed to SMF 2.0 (i don't know how long before though), so it looks a little different obviously. Our image gallery has been resorted with tags etc. If the '10 post rule' was in effect before you left, it is now not in effect, you must gain the title of advanced member through quality posts and being active within the community, erm we have polls, weekly and general, and thats all i can think of off the top of my head...

So thats how different things are now :D

Omorashi-lover

Hmmm, though personally, I think the most interesting part in this forum should be female desperation, fan fictions and its gallery folder. Why don't I see any polls about omorashi around o.o? Or I couldn't find if there's any =X I'm still seriously suck and lost in this forum, I only rely on my email to reply to various topics.
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

JackO

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 17, 2010, 07:37:26 PM
Hmmm, though personally, I think the most interesting part in this forum should be female desperation, fan fictions and its gallery folder. Why don't I see any polls about omorashi around o.o? Or I couldn't find if there's any =X I'm still seriously suck and lost in this forum, I only rely on my email to reply to various topics.

I wasn't talking about the 'most interesting' part of the forum, I was talking about what had changed since 'Durachio' had left. If you want some female desperation polls, then make some on the Female desperation board. To be honest though there's not much you can poll about female desperation compared to the other things we've had polls about. I don't know why you're 'still lost in the forum'...you seem to find your way around all the boards and post (not always relevant) replies to every single active topic >.<

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: WackOJackO on February 18, 2010, 03:28:55 AM

I wasn't talking about the 'most interesting' part of the forum, I was talking about what had changed since 'Durachio' had left. If you want some female desperation polls, then make some on the Female desperation board. To be honest though there's not much you can poll about female desperation compared to the other things we've had polls about. I don't know why you're 'still lost in the forum'...you seem to find your way around all the boards and post (not always relevant) replies to every single active topic >.<

No actually I only focus on replying the "most interesting" part of the forum. What I'm confused about is, there're like 70% of the sections that have nothing to do with omorashi so I'm pretty lost when I found that there aren't polls talking about err... like "which element in omorashi do you like?" And they aren't too active in fan fictions section as well. And yes my replies are irrelevant cause sometimes I'm stucked, not knowing what I'm saying. =( Overall this is a wonderful female desperation forum =D

Omorashi is my LIFE!

JackO

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 18, 2010, 06:56:24 AM

No actually I only focus on replying the "most interesting" part of the forum. What I'm confused about is, there're like 70% of the sections that have nothing to do with omorashi so I'm pretty lost when I found that there aren't polls talking about err... like "which element in omorashi do you like?" And they aren't too active in fan fictions section as well. And yes my replies are irrelevant cause sometimes I'm stucked, not knowing what I'm saying. =( Overall this is a wonderful female desperation forum =D

You reply to a lot of people's intro's...this is all very well but we have an official greeter in packrat...

So a lot of things on here don't have to do with FD, we do have lives outside of it you know...

There are a couple of polls on Female Desperation, in the female desperation section...but most are topics, dicussing FD, which to be honest, in the end express people's opinions in completely the same way as polls.

The Fan-fiction section is relatively active, you can;t expect people to write one a day you know...

And if you think your reply to a topic is going to be irrelevant, its probably best not to post it 90% of the time. Most of the time we want to keep on topic.

I mean, when you first joined...you asked for feedback on how you can improve your contributions to the forum

That up there is my advice to you.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: WackOJackO on February 18, 2010, 07:20:16 AM

You reply to a lot of people's intro's...this is all very well but we have an official greeter in packrat...

So a lot of things on here don't have to do with FD, we do have lives outside of it you know...

There are a couple of polls on Female Desperation, in the female desperation section...but most are topics, dicussing FD, which to be honest, in the end express people's opinions in completely the same way as polls.

The Fan-fiction section is relatively active, you can;t expect people to write one a day you know...

And if you think your reply to a topic is going to be irrelevant, its probably best not to post it 90% of the time. Most of the time we want to keep on topic.

I mean, when you first joined...you asked for feedback on how you can improve your contributions to the forum

I love greeting new people so I get to know them well ^.^ Check and see if my tastes are the same with them sometimes...
Ah sorry about everything =( Please don't be so mean to me... I'm sorry if I did anything wrong over here :blushing: I'll try my best to be a nice member =D

Omorashi is my LIFE!

JackO

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 18, 2010, 08:23:47 AM

I love greeting new people so I get to know them well ^.^ Check and see if my tastes are the same with them sometimes...
Ah sorry about everything =( Please don't be so mean to me... I'm sorry if I did anything wrong over here :blushing: I'll try my best to be a nice member =D

It ok, advice is given, so that we may improve. I merely wondered whether you had noticed the fact that we don't all tend to greet new members.

I don't think I was mean to you, just illustrating my points.

And if you try your best, thats all we can ask, so I hope you take this on board, and happy browsing...:D

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: WackOJackO on February 18, 2010, 10:21:16 AM
Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 18, 2010, 08:23:47 AM

It ok, advice is given, so that we may improve. I merely wondered whether you had noticed the fact that we don't all tend to greet new members.

I don't think I was mean to you, just illustrating my points.

And if you try your best, thats all we can ask, so I hope you take this on board, and happy browsing...:D

When formality is applied without using emoticons things will seem mean, or maybe it's just physcologically. I thought you were like teaching me a lesson but phew thanks a lot =)
The gallery folders are a little messy, but there're still lots of great pictures worth collecting ^.^

Omorashi is my LIFE!