New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I'm a FREAK!

Started by Omorashi-lover, February 06, 2010, 04:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Hello to my fellow female pee desperation enthusiasts, fans and maniacs! Well, I've post this thing up to introduce myself (who doesn't know? =.=), it might be a too long, since I love typing and chatting about this awesome fetish I possess on the internet, I hope you'd spend your precious time reading it. I'm so glad that my friend in another site has introduced this wonderful forum site to me. Allow me to express "female pee desperation / accidental wetting" as "omorashi".

I'm new so please guide me when I'm confused with this forum site, notify me if I had break the rules here.

Well let's start with some basic introduction. My net name is KarDWeng, you can call me Weng or whatever way you like, but hopefully you won't make fun of it =) I'm a guy and I'm 100% straight (since girls are already so hot themselves without being at a full bladder state) when it comes to both general sexual desires and omorashi. Nextly I live in a not-worth-mentioning country known as Malaysia and I hate my country (who cares?). I'm actually a Cantonese (1 of the main branch of Chinese) and I've tried to improve my proefficiency in English years ago, I hope everyone'd understand what I'm saying. What did I miss? My advise, don't even waste your time bothering about my age.

Honestly, my fetish desire is stronger than my general one. Alright let's take this for example, if you give me a clothless girl acting sexy in front of me, I'd feel really great like any other guy, but I wouldn't get stiff easily (or maybe it's because that I didn't try that practically). Instead, if you give me a fully clothed schoolgirl who's really really desperate to pee and crying for the bathroom I'd get very stiffen and maybe have a nosebleed! (since I'd go stiff just by imagining it) I don't know if you're getting it, well it's like yes, I like girls like any guys else, boobs and crothes give me a nice feeling, but I just don't get stiffen or feel like ejeculating with it. Omorashi instead, would arouse me powerfully and instantly like you can never imagine. Sorry if these sexual stuffs bother you, it's just part of my introduction, I have weird reactions to girl and I feel like telling people on the net and hope that I'm not the only one =p You know, it feels bad when you're obsessed with something and you're unable to tell anyone in real life. "I enjoy seeing girls being desperate to pee," don't you feel awkward saying that in real?

How did I found out about my fetish? Of course there was a story behind it. When I was like 12 I have a weird enjoyment of watching films/stories/anime/cartoon's scenes where it features somebody needing to pee badly or wet themselves. Also I love imagining both boys and girls doing that by that time, since I wasn't sexually matured yet. Another interesting is, I love watching bladder issues (medical articles, but for some reason I'm only interested in bladders) and my private part gets stiffen reading them. I was an innocent child by the age of around 12 so I didn't know what does it mean when it's getting stiff =p After that, I've found that japanese culture features more of these desperation and wetting stuffs as if compared to the others. At the age of 13 I'd watch a j-dorama "1 Litre of Tears" where the pretty girl inside peed herself. I felt an unexplanable ammusement when she did that, I didn't know why. Slowly after obsessing with that scene I've started having weird urges to google or search in youtube with words like "pee pants" or "girls pee". What I get are some random stuffs and by some coincidence I've found that people are actually sexually turned on by it as well (by 13 I already know that stiffing means aroused :P). Slight right after that I've found the word "fetish", without knowing what does it mean. And... one day, I tried googled "bladder fetish" and see what'd turn out, which is finally, I've found the "omorashi" article in wikipedia and learnt everything about my own fetish. I have sexual attraction to girls who are being desperate to pee and wetting themselves shamefully. Ah forgot to tell you, when I was 13 I started to be sexually matured and I NO LONGER enjoy seeing boys'. So this is roughly how I found it out, can't tell all the details =.= I'm sure that there are many people revealing their own peeing fetish with the similar way. Please feel free to share yours with me.

Since then I've used several ways to find videos / pictures and all stuffs and do research on various omorashi sites (both westerns's and japanese, but I prefer japanese girls more since I'm an Asian) 1 thing better in Japanese omorashi videos, they don't laugh when they're desperate to pee or when they're wetting themselves as if they're enjoying it. I'm a total FREAK of omorashi and of course I love seeing anime girls doing it, although I love human girls more, this is such a wonderful site.

Besides collecting tons of videos, photos, anime picures and reading stories from various sites (some are really decent ^-^), I spend my time working on omorashi too. To me, there's an artistic side for such an amazing fetish like omorashi. I love it so much, I'm obsessed with it and so I do artworks and write stories for it. I post my works on DeviantART, where there's not many omorashi fans, but I formed a quite interesting small little community there. Shockingly this forum site has so many member, I mean, it's like I've found my world! I'd immersed myself with omorashi yet I can't share it with anyone in real life...

Anyway, this is my site, I write stories and draw anime girls desperate to pee/wetting themselves. I enjoy doing it though there are not much people in Deviantart really enjoy it.
www.omorashi-lover.deviantart.com
(not advertising, just sharing)
Also feel free to visit my group in Deviantart - Omorashi-Addicts if you want to watch some great omorashi videos. I post URLs of omorashi videos there regularly. Of course I have more videos than that but I wouldn't save all the URLs up =.=

Thanks for reading my annoying introduction, I hope you had briefly understand me and I also hope that this forum site would welcome me. I'm going to be damn active in this brilliant site!
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

OnlySupers

Omorashi-lover

Thanks I hope I'm welcomed... :blushing:
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

Faust

with as big of an intro as that, and a profound love of omorashi?
Hell, I doubt we'll stop bugging you.
:lol:

I'm Faust. Nice to meet you. I find the whole intro to be nice, and very well done.
Also....
Brilliant exposition, comrade.
^^
*seeing as 'cool story bro' was taken*

Omorashi-lover

HI nice to meet you too ^-^
Oh well, I hope people in this forum'd like my fan fictions, I've posted it but nobody really looks at it T.T Maybe the title's boring. You guys don't say "omorashi" right?

"*seeing as 'cool story bro' was taken*"
O.o?

Omorashi is my LIFE!

Flyper

I see you had some difficulties at DeviantART. I'm surprised that they allow stuff like that to be posted, actually, but I certainly don't mind.

My fetish developed in a similar way, although I was about 15 or 16 when my curiosity with wetting became a full-blown fetish because it was secondary to my pantyhose fetish. Speaking of which, I find that I use the term omorashi more when speaking with people without the fetish because those types don't think of peeing when coming across words like "wetting" and "desperation".

Omorashi-lover

Nice avatar you have there, flyper. With her bottom drenched with pee, that's really realyl hot! If you don't mind you should tell me the URL of the original picture XD

It's worse to use omorashi to people when they don't think of pee when it comes to words like "desperation" or "wetting". Because for such people they had probably never heard of such obscure, unique fetish like omorashi... So omorashi is your secondary fetish? It's my primary, love it more than everything  :blushing:

Omorashi is my LIFE!

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: zeroin001 on February 07, 2010, 11:25:06 AM
Welcome aboard,

I had seen your name on the board before, and had come across you on DA. I was actually thinking of inviting you here by means of a note, but looks like I don't have to anymore.
DA isn't really a good proving ground for lovers of omorashi. I'm part of the DID (Damsel in Distress) community on DA, but I refrain going any further. I'm afraid that if I admit this fetish to other DID artists, they would be weirded out. So I found my refuge here, combining my DID art with omorashi elements.

I have to admit, you have guts. Although DA is a generally nice environment, there appears to be no room for the likes of us. And yet you openly admit your fetish, even posting your picture. You have my applause.
On top of that, you are a quite talented artist as well. I am looking forward to your future work because remember: you don't have to fear around here about being second-guessed.

Once more, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the compliments. Months ago (approximately, a little lesser than 5 months), I was searching for an omorashi forum, since I'm really lonely in real life possessing an obsession of a bizzare fetish. Well I didn't know what should I google, so I've typed "omorashi-fan" and I've found a "dead" deviant(she got banned cause of tracing). And yes, after few days after I've joined DA in order to search for an omorashi community I found it small and everyone's secretive. So I've come up with the idea of spreading the love or omorashi in DA.

Although there aren't much fans(considering omorashi fans in DA are straight female who love male omorashi), it wouldn't stop my enthusiasm. Thanks for the advise of "DA isn't really a good proving ground for lovers of omorashi", but no matter what it is nothing'd stop my passion...

Right, I openly admited my fetish with a journal at the 1st day of joining DA. I don't care since my 1st impression to everyone in DA is "omorashi", so it's not awkward as if compared to other old members.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

xXDNAXx

Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 06, 2010, 04:16:55 AM
I have weird reactions to girl and I feel like telling people on the net and hope that I'm not the only one =p You know, it feels bad when you're obsessed with something and you're unable to tell anyone in real life. "I enjoy seeing girls being desperate to pee," don't you feel awkward saying that in real?

I know just how you feel. I haven't told anyone of my feelings for omorashi. Its hard to find people into omorashi. But I come here and its like,"Hey, there are other people here just like me!" Yay!!

With that out of the way, Welcome! Welcome! This place is amazing! You'll love it here!

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: xXDNAXx on February 10, 2010, 01:57:43 AM
Quote from: Omorashi-lover on February 06, 2010, 04:16:55 AM
I have weird reactions to girl and I feel like telling people on the net and hope that I'm not the only one =p You know, it feels bad when you're obsessed with something and you're unable to tell anyone in real life. "I enjoy seeing girls being desperate to pee," don't you feel awkward saying that in real?

I know just how you feel. I haven't told anyone of my feelings for omorashi. Its hard to find people into omorashi. But I come here and its like,"Hey, there are other people here just like me!" Yay!!

With that out of the way, Welcome! Welcome! This place is amazing! You'll love it here!

Hmm well, of course I'm well awared that this place is unbelievably amazing! That's why I have came all the way here. The only thing that I don't understand is, I'm such a huge fan of omorashi, tracking all videos, clips(mostly not anime) and pictures (anime girls!) down in everyway I found possible, saving tons of them in my computer, spending my time learning how to draw and write stories in order to contribute some omorashi works in Deviantart, yet I had never met this brilliant group before that =.= Now at least I've found it, cheers!~ I'm not the only FREAK...

Omorashi is my LIFE!