New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Blackbird Fantasy 001

Started by blackbird189, August 19, 2009, 11:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackbird189

Ever since she was little Cara always loved going to the amusement park with her family.  It was about a two hour drive to get to the park from where she lived.   Cara sat in the back seat wearing a white shirt with floral design and a light blue skirt.  She drank a few sips of water from the bottle in the car.  About an hour into the drive Cara realized that she had to use the bathroom.  She moved her legs a little closer together to ease the pressure in her bladder.  Another 15 minutes passed and she felt the urge getting worse.  She crossed her legs and uncrossed them; this seemed to help relieve the urge again.  Soon after that she felt the car come to a stop.  Cara moved over a little to she why they had stopped and saw that they were caught in traffic. 
"awww..." she said when she realized this.
"Don't worry" said her mom from the front seat "we should be there soon"
Twenty minutes had passed and the car had only moved up a few hundred feet.  Cara felt the pressure in her bladder growing worse and worse.  She began to squirm around uncomfortably in her seat.  She also began to squeeze her hand into her crotch but only for a few seconds until the urge went away.  Finally the car started to move again.  This was a big relief to Cara because she knew that they would be at the park in about 45 minutes.  Cara began to hold herself more and more as they got closer to the park.  Finally she asked her mom "If the was a bathroom nearby because she really had to pee."
"Not really" her mom replied "but we should be at the park in 20 minutes.  Can you wait until then?"
"OK" Cara said as she began to rock back and forth in her seat.
Cara was really becoming really desperate now.  She crossed her legs with her hand between them.  This helped to reduce the urge a little.  She began to moan uncrossed her legs but kept her hand in her crotch. She squeezed hard and harder as the pressure in her bladder built up. 
"Mom are we almost there I really have to go" Cara moaned as she leaned forward now pressing both hands up against herself.
"Almost" her mom replied "Don't worry you can use the bathrooms as soon as we get there."
Cara now began to fidget in her seat with one hand between her legs.  She felt a warm spot appear in her panties.  "No I'm not having an accident here" she muttered to herself.  The pain from her bladder was becoming almost unbearable as she bounced up and down in her seat.  Finally the car pulled into the parking lot and came to a stop.  Cara threw open the door and climbed out.  As soon as her feet were on the ground she hunched forwards with her hands buried into her crotch.  She tried to take a few steps but had to squat down to stop her bladder from emptying itself.  As soon as she did this Cara realized that she could not get back up.  The pain from her bladder was unbearable; Cara tried to pull her panties down but in was to later all she could do was hold her skirt up.  The second she let go of herself she began to pee. Pee splashed into her panties and the fell to the pavement.  "nooo" she cried but it was no use.  Her pee hissed out of her like a faucet left on.  Her pee began to form a small puddle around which grew larger with each passing second.  Cara felt her face turn bright red and she began to cry.  She sunk her head in to her knees because she did not want to be seen by anyone.  She kept weeping all that she could feel were her wet panties clinging tightly to herself.

AliasnameTO

The desperation part was nice, but it was over a little too quickly, and the wetting itself had too little description IMO. But even so, it's hard to complain about a wetting story like this hehe.

blackbird189

Sorry that was the first fic that I wrote.  I'm open to all suggestion and will try to do better on the next one.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: blackbird189 on August 19, 2009, 05:49:43 PM
Sorry that was the first fic that I wrote.  I'm open to all suggestion and will try to do better on the next one.

Don't apologize, all my comments are so you can do better next time. I never said I didn't like it. :p

WeAreTheFinale

Quote from: AliasnameTO on August 19, 2009, 12:14:16 PM
The desperation part was nice, but it was over a little too quickly, and the wetting itself had too little description
I completely agree. Overall, it was good, but it needs some work.