News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

One hundred Days. (A Master/Slave story)

Started by Faust, August 11, 2009, 11:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Various calls could be heard from the cages as a shady looking male wearing a snide look leads along a brighter, and taller one through the area. It looks like a pound of sorts, but instead of animals in the cages, there are people. Girls mostly, stripped down, and chained up like prisoners in the confines of the cage.

"Just got a new shipment this morning." the snide looking man calls to the other. "They're some real beauties." The other man seemed to look at the others with a sort of indifference.

"Looks are little more than for attention." he called, in a solemn sort of tone. "I only plan on buying one that I'm confident can be a viable subject for my experiments."
The other man snickered, as they entered another room, containing a larger cage, holding within it a few slaves. Some of which appear underfed, some of which look positively broken. The shady looking man turns to the other.

"So, what do you think?" he called, as the other looked at the women in the cage, scanning them as if to gauge their worth. He looked at the women, before eventually resting his eyes on one. A purple haired girl, who seemed to be sitting off in the corner, by herself. Her expression seemed wary of the man, as she looked at him.

"Her." the brighter one called. "She'll be mine." The shady looking figure looked at the girl, and shrugged.

"If you want her." he called, pulling out a golden Key. He unlocked the cage, leaving it wide open as he walked in towards the girl. The other slaves could have probably stormed the exit, and made it out. However, they apparently seemed too broken for that, none of them even seeming to register the open gate. A few moments later, the shady looking figure came back out of the cage, holding the girl by a sort of chain that was linked with the bindings on her hands.

"You've been chosen." he called, snidely as he yanked her a bit, causing her pain. The taller man scowled a bit, but the group made their way back through the depressing hall of slaves, as they made it to the front desk.
As they did, the taller man moved over to another area, where he signed a few papers, and handed over a substantial amount of money. As he did, he was handed back a key.

"She's yours now." the person behind the counter called, as the shady looking man handed over the chains, grinning evilly. The girl's head dropped, dreading what kind of life she was in for, with this stranger. One that she had now noticed in the light was a fairly undernourished male, with dark green hair, and brown eyes. His outfit consisted of what looked like a torn lab coat, a black undershirt, and a pair of black pants. She shivered a bit as she looked at his attire, reminding her involuntarily of how she was currently without any sort of covering, and thus, of how cold she was. Not to mention how she had an urge in her bladder. Not a violent one, but one anyways. She shuddered at rememberance of the last person who bought her, a violent female who was far too into tourmenting her bladder amoung other things. She wanted to hold herself as she shivered, fearful of what her new master would do to her.

Faust

As the two made it outside, the wind blew, chilling her bare body from head to toe, causing her to shiver involuntarily. Her new master took sight of this, and sighed. She averted his gaze, as she kept walking, before feeling a bit of tension on the chain. She stopped, as she felt the tension subside, and a sudden warmth take over her shoulders as she noticed the man had placed his labcoat on her.

"Here." the man called, in a much kinder voice than inside. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold, now would I?"
The girl was slightly confused by the act of kindness, but started along as the two eventually reach a car. The man moved over to her, and lifted her hands.
"Hold still, please." he called, in the same, kind tone as she did. He had pulled out the key, and in a few moments, had unlocked the bindings that had held her hands together. She rubbed her wrists, where the bindings had been, and looked out a bit.

She could run. Just try to foot it out of there. Then again, he had a car, so he could easily catch her. As she looked out, the man opened the car door for her, lightly.
"Ladies first?" he asked, lightly. Again, this caught her off guard, having not expected that. She climbed in, after first putting her arms through the labcoat, and then closing it self conciously. The man wasn't that much taller than her, but the coat was incredibly big on her, reaching down to her knees. She sat down in the car, sitting straight up. The man chuckled as he sat down in the driver's seat, looking at her.
"Why so tense?" he asked. "you don't have to sit like that. Go on, lay back."
The slavegirl did as she was told, and leaned back, feeling the leather seats as a sort of cushion on her back. Her bladder twinged again, as her body had started to relax. She clasped her legs together, to keep it in check. She didn't want to wet herself. That always lead to trouble with her old mistress.
The man didn't seem to notice this, as he started up the vehicle, and the pair had drove off.
The silence was unnerving, as the slave wiggled a bit in nervous anticipation.

How much longer is... she thought, before the man's voice rang out.
"It'll be about another hour till we get there." he called out, as if reading her thoughts. She squirmed a bit. They had been about ten minutes before he spoke, and she would have to wait another hour?
Well, it wasn't like she hadn't done it before. She did have to hold her bladder for much longer times, if she was to keep herself from being tourmented by her mistress. The minutes started to tick by, as she waited, her twinge starting to become more of an urge as the car ride went on. After about another ten minutes, the man turned.

"Are you okay?" he asked, lightly as he kept one eye on the road, the other on his slave. She turned to him, lightly.
"I..I'm fine Mistress..." she called immediately, before suddenly stammering. "I-I mean Master!!"
She closed her eyes, as she expected a verbal lashing, or a punishment, but none came. Instead, a light chuckle seemed to escape his lips.

"I'm Faust.." he called. "Dr. Faust, technically. I live by myself out in a decent sized house. I reasearch medicine and the like."
He smiled lightly at the girl. "what about you? What's your name?"
The girl paused, as she thought. What was her name? Countless days as being referred to as 'wench', and 'slavegirl' seemed to
cloud her mind, making her unable to think correctly.

"I....don't have one." she called, lightly. Faust's expression turned inquizitive.
"Oh?" he replied, putting a hand to his chin. "Well, I'll have to think of one for you then, won't I?"
The girl nodded lightly. The Doctor, Faust he said seemed nice. But, then again, some slaves went with someone who looked nice, only to come back in worse shape than before, if not dead.
She squirmed a bit more at the thought, her bladder starting to ache again. She would need to go soon, but figured she could hold it. She wanted to hold herself, to try and make sure she wouldn't wet, but didn't want to get reprimanded for such a vulgar display.

So, she rested her hands in her lap, as the Doctor kept thinking of a name. After a few more minutes, he shrugged.
"I'll think of something later." he called, as he continued to drive, unaware of his passenger's steadily growing need.

Faust

As the car ride got longer and longer, the girl started to feel her bladder filling up more and more. She started to clench herself with one hand, while her other hand was attempting to cover it up.
"How..How much longer?" she called, a noticeable quiver in her voice as she fidgeted a little. Faust turned a glance, seeing her fidget.

"About ten more minutes." he called, lightly. "Do you need to go?"
The girl gasped a bit at him guessing correctly, but had to clench herself harder as she did, a bit spurting out in surprise. She managed to halt it before it turned disasterous though, not wanting to ruin the coat her master had let her wear.

"N-no.." she started, thinking back to all of the events with her old mistress, and shuddering. "Y..yes..."
Faust's expression seemed to pause, as he looked outside, then slowly sped up.
"Can you hold it for five more minutes?" he asked, lightly. The girl paused.

"b-but you said it was about 10 minutes." she called, lightly, before silencing herself. Correcting her master wasn't something she was to do. She waited again to see if he would reprimand her, but he smiled instead.

"It's 10 at the speed limit." he called, deviously. "but, for an emergency, I can make it five." He sped up even more, as he concentrated on the road. The girl was a bit confused at his actions, but buisied herself with her own concern, her bladder.
As they drove, and drove, going well above the 50 mile per hour speed limit, she felt her bladder fill up more and more, as she felt she would burst any moment. Then, she noticed the car was slowing down a bit.

"We're here." he called, as they had pulled up to a relatively large home. Decent sized he said. Well, it could have been a manor, but for a house, it was quite big.
He stopped in front of it, and opened the door to the car, moving to the other side and opening it too. The girl was thankful for that, seeing as she had advanced to holding herself with both hands now, as she tried to hold back the inevitable flood. However, to her horror, when she moved her legs, she could feel another spurt escaping.

"I..can't.." she called as she clamped her legs back together. Faust looked at her, but smirked. She closed her eyes, as she expected him to do something to make her wet. Such as forcing her legs apart, or tickling her. However, instead, she felt his hands, slightly calloused but firm against the back of her knees, and on her back as she was lifted out of the car. Daring to open her eyes, she noticed that her master had lifted her, and was carrying her close to him, like a fireman who was rescuing an unconious victim.
However, despite his heroic efforts, her bladder had finally been exausted, and as they were on the doorstep, she had finally burst, the warm yellow fluid quickly staining the torn labcoat, and warming her hands as it started to splatter on the ground, getting on the man carrying her as well, staining the front of the shirt he was wearing. After her incident, her expression turned both sad and terrified.

"I...I..I'm sorry.." she called timidly to Faust, waiting for the punishment as usual. However, he merely grinned.

"No problem." he called, opening the door as he stepped inside, still carrying her. The inside had a high roof, and a staircase, doors leading to other rooms, and possibly one that lead to a basement. It truly was a nice place, even if it wasn't the biggest. Faust kept carrying her, as he moved to a door, and opened it, showing it to be a bathroom. He sat the girl down on her feet.

"Feel free to get cleaned up." he called, lightly. "I'll bring some clothes and a towel down in a bit. For now, you'll have to settle for some of my old spares. Just leave the coat over there, and I'll clean it later."
Then, in a flash, he had exited the room, giving her some privacy as she would clean up. She paused a bit, before removing the stained labcoat, and setting it down, before wandering over to the shower, and turning the water on as it warmed. Just what kind of person was this guy?
Outside the bathroom, Faust grinned darkly.
"Well, I wasn't mistaken." he called, in a sadistic tone. "She truly will be a magnificent specimin."

Faust

The girl stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water raining down onto her. It was an exceptional feeling to her, having not had a proper shower in ages it seemed. She sighed content as she stood in the shower, just letting the warm water wash her off. She then paused as she realized she hadn't gotten any soap. She shrugged, figuring that it was good enough just to have the water running up against her, and that she should be grateful.
The door creaked open, causing her to pause as the doctor came in, and laid out some clothes for her, some seemingly baggy jeans and a shirt. However, he seemed to pretend she wasn't there as he merely entered, left the clothes and leave.

Not to say the girl wasn't glad, but she felt kind of embarassed as he entered. He had been treating her like an actual human so far, so she was feeling a bit more like the girl she was, rather than the object her mistress had labeled her as.
After soaking for a long while, she turned the water off, and let herself drip dry for a few minutes. After which she put on the jeans, which were a better fit than she had originally thought, and the shirt. She was still without underwear, but she wasn't complaining on that part. She walked back out the door, as she looked around.
A wonderous smell caught her attention, as she started to follow it, her stomach growling heavily. She hadn't had a decent amount of food in god knows when. She followed the scent to what she assumed was the kitchen, and saw Faust finishing setting a table filled with food. Her stomach rumbled louder as she saw it, giving off the sign of her hunger. Faust turned, and smiled.

"Hungry?" he called, gesturing at an empty chair. He himself took a chair near it, as the girl sat down in it. She looked at the food, warily. Faust turned.
"What? Don't trust me?" he called, lightly. "I assure you, there's nothing in it. Go ahead, pass me anything, and I'll wolf it down."

The girl hesitated, before passing a small bit of steak over to him. Faust picked up a fork and knife, before he started
eating it. The girl looked at it, as a bit of drool escaped her lips, as her stomach growled again.
"You know.." he called. "What would the sense in poisoning your food be? Especially after I just bought you."
The girl paused, and lowered her eyes. He did see her as an object still, after all. She felt bad inside, before his next phrase.

"You know, you seem to be fairly lovely to be a slave.." he called. "Frankly, I don't think it suits you."
She turned, confused.
"What do you mean master?" she called, lightly. Faust paused, as he was chewing off a big piece of steak.

"I mean, as in I think you deserve to be free." he called, chewing. Her heart sped up a bit. Free? Her mind started to think of the wonders of not having to be a slave anymore, but then stopped as she thought of it. No, she couldn't be free. That would be an impossibility. "Would you like to be free?"
She turned, and looked at him as he said this, it sounding like a genuine question.
"Y-yes..." she called, lightly. Faust sat his utensils down on the table.
"Well, for now, I would like you to remain with me." he called, lightly. "I bought you, but I still think of you as a human being. If I had wanted a mere toy, I would have went to a store. If I just wanted something to have sex with, I would have hired a hooker. I chose to buy a slave, for the fact that when I was done with them, I could set them free, and do better good."
He then paused, internally chuckling at his display.
The slavegirl listened carefully, drinking in Faust's words.

"Anyways, I bought a slave, merely for someone to be able to talk to. To hang out with. To live with. I guess  you could say, I wanted to buy a friend." He added. "But I have no desire to keep a friend trapped forever in a life such as slavery. I will want my friend to be able to do what makes them happy, rather than just me."
He paused a bit, as he looked at the girl, taking in his words wholeheartedly.
"So, I offer this." he called. "I want you to stay here for one hundred Days. Just one hundred. During these days, I will allow you to live with me, and I plan on treating you like a human being. Or as I said, a friend."
He smiled warmly as he spoke. "Time to time, I may ask for you to help me, but I assure you, I do not plan to do anything that could displease you. At the end of the one hundred days, you are free to go, and do whatever it is with your life. Sound good?"

The girl paused, as she took it all in. She was going to be treated like a human, get to live there, and 100 days later, she would be free? As preposterous as that sounded, she nodded.
"Yes..." she called, lightly. "That sounds great Master."
Faust smiled, lightly.

"Okay then it's settled." he called. "Ninety Nine days from now, you shall be a free lady. Come on, eat. You'll want to get your strength back, won't you?"
The girl nodded, as she started to eat, still untrusting of the guy. He was nice...too nice...
In Faust's head, he was grinning.
His plan would now be put into motion. He would be able to start experimenting soon, but he would still need to maintain his act, so as to keep her relaxed, and calm her down. He wasn't lying when he said he'd let her do whatever would make her happy at the end of the one hundred days.

Rather, he was being completely honest. However, he never said anything about...nudging her towards wanting to stay, the major goal in all of this.
He had a companion, a test subject, and in the future, perhaps a wife. But, only time would tell for certain.

Faust

The two resumed eating, Faust doing so cleanly and efficently, compared to the slave girl, who was eating as if it were her last meal, forcing down as much as she could.
Faust looked up at his slave girl, taking in the details of her. Her purple hair, still wet, was draped over her shoulders. Her skin seemed soft at first glance, and at a lower glance, he was able to appreciate how large her breasts had been. By no means was she flat-chested, as her breasts were still noteable, as they were making an obvious bulge, even in the loose shirt.
After a short bit, the girl was starting to regret so much so fast, as she held her stomach, feeling very much bloated. An audible groan escaped her lips as Faust was wiping his face
with a napkin.
"You know.." he started. "You didn't have to eat so fast, there will be more meals than just this one." The girl looked up at Faust.
"I know.." she called, weakly. "It's just....."
She was suddenly cut off by her stomach which had rebelled, and she stood up, slamming her hand up to her mouth as she darted towards the bathroom, before kneeling
over the toliet, and ridding her stomach of a majority of it's contents. Faust sighed lightly, as he left the table, heading towards a cabinet as he pulled out a vial filled with purple fluid, and made his way to the bathroom, hearing some...unpleasant sounds.

As he entered, he was treated to a revolting display of the food she had ingested coming back up, and out of her mouth. As it eventually stopped, he knelt over, and placed a hand on her shoulder, as she leaned back up. Her skin had turned rather pale, and some bits of the food had managed their way into her hair. Despite the sickening image, Faust merely pressed a vial to her lips.
"Drink up." he called, lightly. "It should make you feel better."
As she downed the mysterious fluid, her stomach immediately settled, and she felt better. No food threatened to make it's way back up, and the bad taste in her mouth was even replaced.
"What was that?" she asked, as he merely stood up, and grabbed a towel off of the rack.
"Medicine." he called, lightly as he knelt over. "Now hold still please, I've got to get the vomit out of your hair."
The girl paused, flushing lightly.
"There...there's no need." she called, lightly as she reach for the towel. "I can do it myself."
Faust let go of the towel, as the slave girl wiped at her face and hair with the towel, getting the remnants of the meal out. Faust stroked his hairless chin lightly.

"I still need a name for you..." he called lightly, as he thought. He then snapped his fingers. "I've got it. I'll call you Kusuri, after the Japanese word for medicine."
The girl tilted her head.
"Ku...suri?" she called, thinking about the word. Faust smiled and nodded lightly.
"Yes." he called, lightly. "Kusuri. As in the thing that makes people feel better. What do you think?"
The girl paused, as she thought about it. Well, Kusuri wasn't that bad. It was better than 'Wench' or 'Slavegirl', that was for sure.
"Okay.." she called, lightly. "Kusuri it is." Faust smiled, lightly. However, the moment was interrupted by a yawn from the girl who would now be known as Kusuri.
Her eyelids were growing heavy. From gorging herself on the meal, to having to throw it right back up, and all that had happened that day, she was very tired. As she struggled to stay awake, she felt Faust lift her up again, like he had when she had to go earlier, and sighed, content. She heard a light flushing, before she faded out into dreamland.

Faust carried the girl up a flight of stairs, as he came up on a room with a lavish bed, which he proceeded to lay her in. As he did, he tucked her in, and left the room. He started back down the stairs, and headed into a very small room under the stairs, where a sole mattress laid. He laid down on it, as he closed his eyes. The medicine he had given her would settle her stomach....
but that wasn't to say there wouldn't be a few....side effects. Side effects he would need to be able to witness, as he wanted to see if it did what he thought it would. If so, it was a matter of time, before he would be awoken by a darting down the stairs, and thus would be able to

r3

This is getting good, it's really good to see a story with some plot beyond just being a series of situations which in most porn would be "I'm here to fix your pipes" level of plotting. Your writing style is confident and it's good to see you're taking your time over it rather than rushing it out.

I won't try to speculate or ask about future content, I think I'm happy to just sit back and enjoy what I see.

Faust

Sure enough, within a few hours, the slavegirl, Kusuri, had woken up, as she felt an intense cramp in her stomach. She could feel it moving as she hurriedly got up out of the bed, and fumbled open the door, as she felt an unpleasant object moving out of her backside. She felt her anus start to widen as she moved, but shoved a finger in it to keep anything from escaping.

'Bathroom' she thought as she turned, coming onto the stairs as she started down them hurriedly. Faust, being in the room under the stairs smirked as he heard the footsteps coming from above. He got up, and moved to the door as he waited.
The purple medicine had moved the food in her stomach, making her feel better. However, the purple medicine was more akin to a laxative than anything, and therefore would make it hard for her to hold it in for long.

As Kusuri made her way, about halfway down the stairs, she felt something press up against her finger, and panicked a bit, before she tripped, and fell down the rest of the way. Naturally, this was too much for her sphincter, which gave up as she felt the log make it's way through her body, and then into her pants. She sobbed a bit, partially from falling, and partially for ruining the pants. Surely, her master would punish her for doing such a thing, again. She felt more logs push their way out, as it eventually subsided, and she felt the warm poop against her skin. She stood up, as she heard footsteps.

"Are you okay?" Faust's voice called, worried. Kusuri paused, and turned. However, despite her silence, the scent was overpowering, and Faust immediately knew what had happened. He moved over, and put a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry.." he called, lightly to her, shocking her again. "Go get cleaned up, I'll get more clothes for you."
Kusuri paused again, as he started off. Wait, wasn't he mad? She had no control  it seemed. So why was he being so nice? Her mistress would have surely hurt her for such....indecency. Maybe Faust wasn't quite as bad as she thought...Maybe...

Faust chuckled as soon as he was out of earshot.
"One Experiment sucessful." he muttered to himself as he went to go find more clothes for her. The purple formula worked, that was now known.