News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Turn too late: *a story I wrote* (Wetting involved)

Started by Faust, August 05, 2009, 08:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

"Dammit!!" Wynn called, slamming her controller on the floor.
"This is the third, Time!! Why do I keep getting killed?!"
She was playing a video game, Persona 3, and was having a hell of a time trying to beat Elizabeth. Elizabeth was the secret boss in persona 3, and beating her was a major deal. Well, to her and her friends at least. She reloaded her game, as she yawned.
It was about nine o'clock, and she had school the next day. Of course, being the dedicated gamer that she is, she wasn't about to give up because of mere school. She was wearing pink pajamas, allowing her to pretend she was going to sleep soon to her parents. Of course, she didn't plan on going to sleep so early, despite the fact her eyes drooped.
"I'll level for a bit, then one more try." she told herself, as she yawned deeply. She felt tired, but didn't want to stop now.  She got up from her spot, as she headed into the kitchen, grabbing a few cans of coca cola, and a bag of chips, then made her way back to the room, shutting the door behind her, and locking it.
A few hours later, the cans of coca cola were scattered about the room, and she had finally finished her preperations.
"All personas level ninety nine.." she started. "twenty six homoculi...twenty precious eggs....fifteen somas.."
She grinned.
"Okay elizabeth, this time for sure!!" She called to the system, before realizing her parents were probably asleep. She should have been too, but she had to do this one last thing first. Her bladder ached a bit at the sodas, but she shrugged it off.
Nothing she hadn't dealt with before. She eventually approached her target, and she had started the fight.
About half an hour later, she had started to fidget a bit, but she persisted. Her bladder was slowly getting full, but She was getting Elizabeth down. She dropped her past her first 10K health, which was necessary, and Elizabeth healed herself.
Wynn then took out a calculator, as she punched in 20000. As she made her attacks and such, she punched in the numbers, as she eventually made it down to the 10000 mark again. By now, she could practically feel her bladder bursting out. She crossed her legs, and clenched them tight, not wanting to have an accident right now. She could have just got up, and walked to the bathroom, but felt that she could make it. As she waited and waited, for her persona's High counter to kick in, and drop Elizabeth down to the killing range, she became more and more desperate. She placed her left hand on her crotch, holding it in as best she could.
"Just...a little more.." she called. "As soon as I finish her, I'll go."
The turns seemed to drag on and on as Elizabeth kept hitting her character, and her perosna's ability wasn't kicking in. She clenched her girlhood tighter and tighter, now with both hands as she moved her controller closer to her, so she could hold herself and press the button still.
"Just a little more.." she called, as she waited. Eventually, it finally kicked in.
"Yes!!" She called, pumping a fist in the air quickly, but feeling a hot spurt come out. Her hands reach back to her crotch, as she held it firmly as she could, feeling the warm liquid up against her girlhood as she reach out with her pinky to press the buttons necessary. She watched as her character performed the finishing blow, armageddon, and Elizabeth fell.
She was proud of herself. She had done it. She had beaten Elizabeth.
But now she was extremely desperate. She stood up, keeping her hands clenched tightly on her girlhood as she wobbled over to the door. She realized with a slight bit of horror that she had shut it, and would need to turn the knob.
She crossed her legs, and held it in as best as she could, as she reach with a hand quickly to turn her doorknob, to hear an awful sound as the doorknob stopped turning.
"Dammit.." she called, having forgotten she locked it as she felt another hot spurt coming out, and she went back to clench herself, trying desperately to hold back the imminent flood, to no avail.
Hot urine seeped out, soaking straight though her pajamas, and leaking out from the crotch of her pajamas, as she felt some trickle down her legs, and her hands got wet. She clenched with one last futile attempt to stop it, before her grip loosened in realization, and she fully started to wet herself, her pee gushing out like a mini waterfall, staining the carpeted floor, and completely soaking her pajamas.
She flushed deeply, as she fell to her knees, sobbing lightly as the urine eventually started to slow down before stopping, the fabric of her pajamas clinging to her girlhood, along with the majority of her lower body, as she sat in the wet carpet, sobbing.

DubiousCharms

Not bad. Certainly your description of desperation is very good, and the situation is both familiar and easy to relate to. Though it had the "bad end", it could have had a more developed end. You could have gone into a little detail as to the cleanup or her parents finding out what happened, or even something humorous that may have happened to her at school the next day.

All in all, it was good, but I think it ended a bit too abruptly.

Faust

well, I could always continue from there. ^^
glad I did a good job for my first time.
I plan on continuing now, namely out of boredom

Faust

A turn too late, continued (now with  squirting)

As she eventually stopped sobbing, Wynn stood up, wanting desperately to take a shower. The way that her pajamas clinged to her skin, still warm and moist from the wetting made her feel dirty. However, the sound of the water would more likely than not wake up her parents, and alert them to what she had done.
"Oh crap!" she called, remembering that she had wet herself on the carpet. She unlocked the door, and hurried out of her room, heading for the closet as she grabbed several towels, before coming back to her room, and spreading them on the spot, trying desperately (and futilely) to clean up the mess. She grabbed soap from the bathroom, and spread it on the carpet before scrubbing it in, trying to hide the smell.
After emptying half the bottle, she got up, and figured that she should change out of her pajamas, suddenly feeling a chill from the wet spots.
She shed her Pajama bottoms, having not worn panties under them as she looked at the lower half of her body as a whole.
It seemed to glisten with the moonlight shining in, as she took one of the towels she hadn't used yet, and started to dry herself off, starting with her legs. As she made her way up, she felt a warm sensation start to build up inside her, as she flushed lightly.
Had drying herself off before ever given her this feeling?
She kept moving upward, rubbing the towel against her inner thighs, as she felt the feeling again. It felt....good.
She rubbed the inside of her leg with the towel, flushing deeper as a light moan escaped her lips.
She raised the towel again, as she started to rub it against her girlhood, the warm feeling building up more and more as she felt another urge. It felt like she had to pee again, but as she moved the towel away, it began to subside, so she started to rub it again, the soft cloth against her bare skin feeling great. Her heart sped up, and she rubbed faster, forgetting for a bit why she had started to use the towel as she kept rubbing, faster and Faster. She moaned in pleasure as she kept rubbing, the familiar urge striking her again, but this time she was too excited to care. She rubbed faster and faster until she felt a wave of pleasure go through her, along with a quick squirt of fluid from her girlhood that seemed to go through the towel, and get on her hand.
"Yes!!" she called out as the wave hit her, and she felt the wave of pleasure fade sharply, and she fell to her knees, lightly. Her heart was still racing, and she could feel her hand, now wet with the fluid that had emitted during her session. As she sat there flustered, wondering what she had done, why it had been so pleasureable, something immediately killed her buzz.
"What's going on here?" Her brother called out. Her eyes widened.
Oh damn, I forgot to close the door she thought, in horror.
*Will be continued on request*

AliasnameTO

Wynn sounds like an awesome character. Although I really like the premise, I'm not so sure about the flow (lol) of the story. In the first part, it seemed like she went from zero to wetting in about five minutes. (I don't know how long that boss battle takes in reality, but it can't be hours)

And go easy with the crying. She's by herself, and although anyone would be ashamed, I don't think she had reason to fall to her knees crying uncontrollably. It would make more sense to me if she acted more confused, questioning why she let herself do that and then realizing that while desperate, she subconsciously liked the feeling.

And as for the next part, I'm waiting anxiously.  :drool:

Faust

^^ Thank you for the feedback. The boss battle itself takes a lot of time to prepare for, especially if you're farming/grinding.
If you know what you're doing, and are lucky enough, the battle will take about half an hour or so.
of course, it depends on if you're lucky. ^^; Which neither I nor Wynn are.
It's a helluva battle though.
I'll put up the next part as I think of it. ^^

Faust

Wynn turned, seeing her brother standing there, for god knows how long.
"K-Kaoru..." she called, flushing lightly. "How..how long have you been there?"
Her brother shrugged lightly, a look of confusion on his face, rather than annoyance.
"I heard you from my room." he started. "Really, you're lucky that Mom and Dad aren't up right now. Well, they will be after I.."
"Please Don't Kaoru!!" she pleaded, moving over to her brother, still without any pants on. "I'll do anything."
Her brother raised an eyebrow.
"Anything?" he called, lightly. She paused a bit.
"Almost, anything." she corrected herself. "I'm not going to do anything that would get me in more trouble."
Her brother shrugged.
"Okay, Fine." he called, lightly. "I'll think of something later. But for now, you'd better get to bed before mom and dad wake up for real."
Kusuri stood up, and hugged her brother lightly.
"Thank you Kaoru." she called. Her brother paused a bit, as she did, before she let go, and he walked off. Kusuri went back to the problem at hand, remembering with a shiver how she didn't have any pants or panties on. She shut the door hurriedly as she flushed lightly. She dug through her closet as she looked to see if she had any spare pajama bottoms. No such luck. She moved over to where her soiled Pajamas laid, and she picked them up, smelling the urine still on them as she went back to her closet, burying them deep into a pile of stuff, to hide them. She then pulled out a pair of blue jeans, and some fresh panties as she put them on.
She moved over to her gaming spot, and went through the conversation with Elizabeth, then saved as she cut her system off.  She yawned deeply before moving over to her bed, laying down as she attempted to go to sleep, worries of what would happen racing through her mind as she layed there, eventually falling asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, she woke up, begrudgingly. It couldn't be time for school yet, it was too early.
Of course, she kept thinking that, but it was. By the time she had got up, and changed into some new clothes, wearing a dark green blouse and a skirt, with bike shorts underneath, in case the day was feeling windy, she had been too late to take a shower, and instead had to pick up her bag, and grab something for lunch, and for a quick breakfast.
She made a simple ham sandwich, and packed a soda in the box. She snagged another, and opened it as she started to chug it down, feeling the caffine wake her up a bit. She snagged a cereal bar, as she muched on it, and finished the rest of her soda as she started out the door, her bus driving up a few minutes later. She boarded the bus, and took a seat near the back. As she did, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. It was a classmate of hers, Alice. She had long blonde hair that draped over her shoulders, soft blue eyes and was wearing a Blue blouse that hugged her breasts tightly, along with a pair of blue jean pants. Wynn looked back at her own, smaller breasts self conciously, before looking back. Alice's hands seemed to be rested in her lap, until a quick squirm from her figure told her otherwise. Wynn looked at Alice's face, noticing that she was apparently scrunching up a bit, as she seemed to be fighting something. It wasn't long before Wynn could figure it out though, as Alice crossed and uncrossed her legs, fidgeting more and more as her hands seemed pressed up into her crotch, as if trying to hold something back.
"You okay?" she asked her, lightly. Alice turned to Wynn, as she fidgeted slightly more vioently.
"I didn't have a chance to go this morning.." she called, weakly. Wynn's expression turned to that of symptathy. Alice had the first stop, and therefore had to get up before everyone else. Of course, this also meant that she had to wait longer before she could get to school. And judging by the way she was squirming, it wasn't going to be easy for her to wait that long.
"Hang in there Alice." she called, lightly as the bus pulled up at it's second to last stop. One more, and then they would be a mere minute away from school.
"I'll try.." she called, as she crossed her legs again, holding herself tightly. They approached the last stop, and the kid got on. Now, it was just a matter of if she could hold it out until she could get to the bathroom at school. The bus kept driving, as Alice kept squriming, her face flushing from effort to hold it in, before a sudden stop forced everyone forward.
This quick stop was enough to send everyone flying a bit forward in their seat, some kids hitting their heads against the seats.
"Sorry, a kid ran out in front of us." the bus driver called, getting some snide remarks from some of the students. Wynn turned again, looking at Alice, who was still hunched over.
"Alice?" she called, before she heard the telltale sound of liquid spashing on the floor. The quick jolt forward had been enough of a surprise to Alice that when it happened, her bladder gave up, causing the warm urine to spurt out of her blue jeans, getting in the seat, and some landing in the floor. Alice stood slumped over, as she continued to pee, soaking her jeans, and the seat. As if fate were playing a cruel joke, the bus had arrived at the school, and it was just by Alice's poor luck that they had lurched forward when they did. As the bus stopped, and everyone started to disembark, Wynn leaned over.
"Alice..." she started, softly.
"Leave me alone.." She called, a definite sob in her voice. Wynn frowned, feeling sorry for the girl, as she disemabarked. 

Poowrite

Overall not too shabby. I like the situations (and can relate to getting caught needing to drain at inconvient times during gaming or bus rides) and Wynn seems interesting. The desperation and accidents were well done. The masturbation was a nice touch :).

I'll second AliasnameTO's comment about excessive crying. Wynn didn't strike me as the type to collapse into tears because she had an accident, though of course she's not my character. It did feel a little out of place.

Like I said, overall pretty good. Looking forward to your next addition.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Poowrite on August 11, 2009, 08:55:22 PMWynn didn't strike me as the type to collapse into tears because she had an accident, though of course she's not my character. It did feel a little out of place.

The thing is though, for me at least, is that it's really alluring to put a crying scene in there, because crying IMO has nearly the same effect as the girl wetting herself in terms of cuteness and even sexiness. But when it's overdone, it stops being cute and is more of a "wtf?" thing.

Faust

Wynn made her way off of the bus, and headed to her first period. As she sat at her desk, she kept thinking about the previous night, how she had wet herself, then dried herself off, and done...whatever it was that had felt so good. She had been distracted so much that she hadn't noticed another of her friends approaching her, and taking the desk next to her.
"Heyyy" a red haired girl called, tugging on Wynn's ponytail. Wynn turned, first about to tell someone off, but then relaxing once she saw who it was.
"Hey Rose." she started. "What's up?" Rose was one of her best friends since kidnergarten. Of course, that isn't to say the two were like twins, seeing as the two were pretty different. Whereas Wynn was a little quieter, and tended to be into video games, books, and other single participant activities, Rose was more of the social butterfly, liking nothing more than to do things with many others, such as partying, shopping, dancing, dating, you name it.
Of course, there were also the physical differences, such as Rose's breasts being much more noticeable and much larger than Wynn's, although Wynn had a thinner waist than her red haired friend.
"So, did you manage to beat her last night?" Rose called to Wynn, asking about Elizabeth. Wynn Nodded.
"Yeah, I did." she called back grinning confidently. Just because Rose was a social butterfly, didn't mean she didn't dabble in games too, even though she barely played them herself.
"Anyways, have you seen Alice?" Rose asked, switching the subject swiftly. Wynn paused as Rose asked, not wanting to tell her what had happened on the bus.
"N-no..." she called, causing Rose to give her a disbelieving look.
"Wynn, I know when you lie to me." she called. "You stutter, and your gaze shifts. You do it everytime. You've seen Alice, haven't you?"
Luckily for Wynn, the teacher came into the room before Rose could crack down on her, and started the lesson. A few minutes in, Alice came in through the door, wearing a different pair of jeans from before, handing a note to the teacher. As she sat down, Rose's interest shifted to the blonde, as the lesson droned on. Wynn felt a bit of a twinge in her bladder from her morning soda, but paid it little mind, focusing on the lesson. As the bell rang, they were dismissed and sent to another class, as Wynn passed by the bathrooms, thinking of last night's 'incident' as she considered stepping in and relieving herself. However, seeing a medley of girls head in made her lose her resolve to enter.
Most of the locks were broken in the bathroom stalls, so having to worry about someone barging in on you was a very real concern, especially to someone as reserved as Wynn. She sighed lightly as she made her way to her next class, ignoring the twinge in her bladder for now.
It wasn't going to be like last night, she only drank one soda so far, how hard could it get to hold for another hour or so?

AliasnameTO

dun dun duuuunnnnnn!!!

I like the interaction between Wynn and Rose, it's very realistic and shows how well they know each other. I'm still waiting for somebody to tell Wynn that small breasts can be cute though :D I prefer them over big ones.

I want to see what happens between her and Alice, now that she's in a less vulnerable position.

Faust

Wynn made her way to the next class, as the time seemed to just flow by. She took notes of course, and with a rather elegant scrawl. After a lengthy note taking session, the teacher turned to the class.
"Okay, assignment time." she called to the class, as she picked up a stack of worksheets. "You are to complete this by tommorow. There are fifteen minutes left in class, and I expect you to start on it."
Almost as soon as she said that, a hand near Wynn went up.
"Can we work with a partner?" Rose's voice called out, quickly. The teacher lowered her eyes in annoyance, but shrugged.
"Sure.." she called. The students started to scramble around, as they were sitting in pairs. Wynn mentally started to countdown, before Rose would come asking for her help.
Surprisingly, she didn't come. Wynn looked over, and saw that Rose was talking with Alice. Probably asking her about the earlier event. Wynn felt a little hurt, but shrugged it off.
She'd just copy me anyways. Wynn thought, as she continued to work, before hearing someone sit down next to her.
"Mind if I sit here?" a soothing male's voice called out. Wynn flinched as she heard it, recognizing the voice anywhere.
"N-No...I don't mind.." she called, as she turned, to see the source of the voice. A Male with long, silvery white hair.
Kaoru Keiraku, the boy she had a crush on for the past few years. He was one of the more popular people in the school, known for being the star of the track team. He was sitting next to her. Kaoru was sitting next to her. She felt nervous, as she tried to think of something to talk about with him. He was working on the assignment, his handwriting fairly neat as his gently wrote the words, pressing down just enough for the pencil to write. She was looking him over still, when he broke the silence.
"I don't get this.." he called, his voice light with some annoyance. "How am I supposed to balance this equation? Could you help me out here?"
Wynn snapped out of her trance as she heard her name, and leaned over, feeling a bit nervous as she did. She looked over the question, and looked at it.
"There should be  a two here.." she called, lightly. "a three here, and there shouldn't be a two here."
Kaoru looked at the paper, but smiled.
"You're right." he called, back in a happy tone again. "Thanks."
Wynn flushed, happy to have been praised.
"You're...You're welcome Kaoru.." she replied, nervously. All this time, her bladder had been nagging at her, but she ignored it.
She felt some pressure building up, but didn't want to leave Kaoru's side. However, fate had a different idea in mind, as the bell rang. She looked back at her paper, noticing she had barely done a single problem, but didn't mind. Kaoru had stood up, and started off, oblivious to the fact Wynn was still ogling him. A sharp call to her ear snapped her out of it.
"Earth to Wynn!!" Rose called. "Stop undressing the hottie with your eyes, and get your stuff together."
Wynn flushed deeply as Rose said this, and turned.
"I-I wasn't doing anything like that!!!" she called back, sharply. Rose chuckled.
"Surrrrrrre, you weren't." Rose called, lightly as she turned to her. "You should still get your stuff together. And give me your awnsers."
Wynn paused, as she started to get her stuff together, ignoring the second comment. She had more pressing concerns, such as the assignment, Kaoru, her now aching bladder, Kaoru, and of course, Kaoru. She got her stuff together, as they started towards their next class. As they moved about the hall, Wynn eyed the restrooms.
"Hang on.." she started, as she went to go to the restroom, before a familair flash of white caught her eye.
"Oh, Wynn." Kaoru's voice called out to her, causing her to stop, and turn automatically.
"Y-yes?" she called, her heart starting to speed up. Kaoru looked at her, as she started to wonder what he was going to say. Was he going to confess? Going to insult her? Going to...
"Your awnser was wrong, there was a two, see?" he called,as he pulled out the paper, and pointed it out. "Just giving you a heads up before you turn in the paper."
Wynn flushed a bit as she realized she had been wrong. She usually got it right the first time. Then again, she usually wasn't sitting next to her crush, and trying to help him. He put his paper back, as the minute bell rang.
"Oh, guess I'd better be getting to class." he called, lightly as he turned. "Thanks for trying though. I appreciate it."
He started off, and Wynn found herself speechless, as she facepalmed.
"Stupid Wynn." she called to herself, "I should have double checked." Her mind then flickered back to class. She took a fleeting glance at the bathroom as she moved over to her class. Well, she could go during lunch. No big deal.
At least, she hoped it wouldn't be.

Faust

Wynn made her way to her next classroom, her bladder notably aching. She took her seat hurriedly, and crossed her legs.
She needed to go to the bathroom, but unfortunately, her school had a rule on leaving the room the ten minutes after class started, and the ten minutes before it ended. So, she would have to wait ten minutes, at the very least. Lunch was in fifteen, so if she could hold off that long, then she would definitely be able to sneak off to the bathrooms, and relieve herself.
However, things weren't going her way, as the teacher hadn't arrived yet, despite the bell having rung. For seven minutes, the classroom was loud and rambunctious. However, eventually, the teacher arrived, with an angry look on her face. The students all quieted down, fairly quickly as she arrived, knowing how she acted.

"I'm gone for all of six minutes, and I come back to what sounds like a rock concert in my room?!" she called out, angrily. Everyone in the class was dead silent, as the teacher turned. Wynn uncrossed, and crossed her legs again, feeling the urge start to steadily climb. The teacher started to rant on about how the class should behave, and
how dissapointed she was that the students were being so loud just because she was gone. The teacher kept ranting, for five agonizing minutes before she folded her arms up, and started to her desk, as she started to call roll. Wynn was so concentrated on keeping her bladder under control she almost missed the teacher call out her name.
"H-here." she called, as she fidgeted lightly. Rose turned, hearing her stutter, and seeing her fidget. Trying to be stealthy, she leaned forward a bit.
"What's wrong Wynn?" she called, lightly. Wynn paused, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. However, Rose didn't get her intentions, leaning closer. "Wynn, what's wrong?" she called a little louder. Unfortunately, this was enough to get the teacher's attention.

"Wynn, Rose!!" the teacher called out, startling them. "After my discussion on how you should be quiet, you still dare to speak?!"
Wynn kept her mouth shut, not wanting to incite the teacher's wrath. Unfortunately, The same could not be said for her red haired friend.
"But Wynn wasn't even talking!!!" she called out to the teacher, who merely scowled. She turned, and looked at the clock, then back at the class.
"Is that so?" she called. "Well, she should have stopped you from talking, Rosealine. Because she didn't, she will have to wait an additional five minutes to go to lunch, along with you."
Wynn's mouth formed an inaudible 'No' as she heard this. On top of having even less time to eat than the twenty five minutes they were given, more than half of which were spent waiting in line, she would have to wait even longer? Not to mention her bladder, which strained a bit at the realization she would have to wait even longer to empty it too.

As the time ticked slowly to which the class would be dismissed, the teacher sent away the rest of the class as Wynn and Rose were left at their desks, the former starting to squirm more visibly in order to control her bladder.
"Now I hope you are more willing to follow directions after this, you two." the teacher called, as the first three minutes ticked by. Wynn started to hold herself as she sat, squirming lightly. The fourth minute ticked by, followed by eventually the fifth. As it did, the teacher turned.
"All right, you may leave." she called, reluctantly. Wynn silently thanked the teacher, and stood up, her desperation quelling a bit as she was able to move.

Okay, all I have to do is hold it just long enough to get to the bathroom. Wynn thought. Just a few more..
Her train of thought was then cut off by Rose, dragging her by her arm towards the cafeteria.
"Come on Wynn, we're late enough already!!" Rose called, oblivious to Wynn's need. Wynn had to place her free hand on her crotch to keep herself from wetting right there, as the sudden surprise had increased her desperation sharply again. She had to work hard to keep her bladder in check, and to keep her pace with Rose, as they reached the bathrooms, which were a short ways away from the lunchroom.

"W-wait Rose!" she called as they started to pass them by. "I have to..."
"No time!!" Rose interrupted. "You know it's Pizza day today! We'll be lucky if there's even a box left when we get there." Ah, pizza day. The one day every two weeks the school actually buys something edible for lunch. Any other time, Wynn would more than likely be as excited as Rose to get to the lunchroom. However, today she was more concerned with something else. Unfortunately, Wynn was unable to break free of her friend's grip as she drug her into the lunchroom, and took her to the line, which was relatively long, as other students had made their way in. As they took their place, Wynn moved her hand away, not wanting everyone to know that she had to go. She clasped her legs together to compensate for her shift.

"Rose..." she called to her friend, who had been advancing in the line as well.
"What?" Rose replied over her shoulder, as she started to count up the people in front of her, as if gauging how much pizza was left.
"I...kinda have to go to the bathroom..." Wynn replied, quietly. Rose paused, as she turned around.
"Why didn't you go before?!" she called, incredulously. Wynn gave her friend a cold stare.
"Because someone was intent on getting Pizza today." she called sharply, getting Rose to flinch lightly.
"Oh, so that's what you were talking about." Rose called, as she feigned innocence. The line moved again, as the two spoke. Wynn moved lightly compared to Rose's strides. "Well, can you hold it till after we eat?" Wynn's glare softened, as she placed a hand near her Skirt.
"I don't think I'll last that long." She called, as she grabbed her crotch with one hand.
"How about until we get our food?" Rose offered, as if the matter could be negotiated. "Then, you can go to the bathroom, and come back to get your food, okay?"
Wynn sighed a bit, as the two advanced in line. There was no point in arguing it, so she simply nodded, and went along.

Eventually the two had gotten their lunch, and paid for it, Wynn's bladder starting to fill up more and more. She would need to go, soon.
"Which Table should we sit at?" Rose called, looking out. There were a few open, but they were on the far side of the lunchroom, and therefore would take a while to get to.
"I don't care Rose just pic..." Wynn started, before feeling a hot spurt escape. Her left hand immediately lunged for her crotch as she sat her tray on top of Rose's.
"Emergency!!" she called, as she moved her other hand to her crotch, trying desperately to hold it back. She started towards the bathroom, as another spurt escaped, getting a lot of attention from the students in the lunchroom.

"Not now, Not now.." she called, as she moved as fast as she could, desperate to get to the bathroom in time as another hot spurt shot out.

WeAreTheFinale

Pretty good so far! You've really got me wondering what ends up happening next. Keep it up.

Faust

Try as she might, she couldn't fully stop it, as another spurt assured her that her panties were beyond saveable. She darted to the bathroom, as she felt the pressure starting to rise, the seal already broken. By the time she passed the sink it had started to flow freely, making quick work of her panties, and then her biker shorts underneath. The fluid warm against her skin as it trailed down her legs.

She kept moving the whole time she was going, leaving a noteable line of urine that followed her to a stall, where she slammed open and turned. Unfortunately, by the time she had gotten to the stall, she had lost all resistance, and had been peeing freely, especially once she saw the toliet. It was all she could do to lift her skirt up, which had a small patch on it, and let herself finish the job, sitting on the toliet as the urine gushed from her shorts, splashing down into the toliet as she sighed in relif.

Her face had turned red, and her heart was pounding. Despite the fact that she had just wet herself, and was embarassed, she was smiling. She felt great. A familiar wave of pleasure took her over, and she started to rub her girlhood through her shorts, feeling a wave of pleasure. The warm, soaked cloth against her most private area felt...good.

She continued to rub, faster and faster until she was overcome with pleasure, and called out again, another jet escaping her, adding to the soaked underclothes. Why? Why did it feel so good when she did that? As she felt the wave subside, her worries started to take over again. She had wet herself, obviously. The golden trail she made would probably lead someone to her, but that was just a small problem.

Her panties were wet, as were her bike shorts and to her horror, her skirt. She couldn't go out like this, she'd be the school lauging stock. She lowered her head in defeat as she sat on the stall. Her parents would kill her, her brother'd laugh at her, and Rose... What would she think? As she sat there, pondering, a knock was heard on the stall.

"Wynn, are you in there?" Rose's voice called out, lightly.