News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

AIM Thread! Get into a gigantic chat with all the people you were afraid to.

Started by highoncrackandpcp, March 07, 2010, 12:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highoncrackandpcp

Subject says it all. Come conquer your fears and talk to other people who are probably of questionable sanity.
I'll kick it off, my aim is crackandpcp, feel free to include other clients if you prefer, yahoo, msn, that crazy google thing that I am too paranoid to use, etc

Oh hey, on IRC I'm either High on Crack and PCP, or Ketamine Surprise.

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

highoncrackandpcp

Beautiful idea, I tend to forget those alternatives. I'll edit the OP.

FallenStar

Well, that's all well and good, but how am I to connect to someone on AIM if I'm using YIM or MSN...   :lol:

Granted, Trillian uses all three and IRC, but still...   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Ranpalan

Always happy to get PMs/IMs

highoncrackandpcp

Quote from: Don Diego de la Vega on March 07, 2010, 12:46:23 PM
Well, that's all well and good, but how am I to connect to someone on AIM if I'm using YIM or MSN...   :lol:

Granted, Trillian uses all three and IRC, but still...   :lol:

Very true, I simply meant that we could always use the appropriate messenger service.

FallenStar

Quote from: highoncrackandpcp on March 07, 2010, 02:23:33 PM

Very true, I simply meant that we could always use the appropriate messenger service.

Nahhh, I'm just picking at you.  If I ever really wanted to, I could get AIM and get on it. I'm just not a fan of the emotes. I like big emotes, good emotes, goofy emotes.  =D

Welp... I'm fucked...

highoncrackandpcp

Ah, gotcha, I'm pretty dense, I like to believe I am high on crack and pcp 24/7.

Adam

Hey, if you guys hate AIM for the client more than the protocol, well there are alternative clients out there.
My favorite is miniaim:
http://miniaim.net/

Admittedly, right now, because I use Pidgin for many things, I just do my AIM on that. So yeah, if you feel like rebelling, get an AIM account and then use miniaim. It's tiny!

Note: use v0.3 Beta 3 "fixed".

Also, perhaps I'll try this. Haha.

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...