New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Coming Out (FD, wetting)

Started by Serika, December 31, 2009, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Trying not to verge too off topic here. Admittedly, diapers stop a lot of the fun, haha. Well, then you have the leaky diaper. :)
I still prefer the regular panty-layout with nothing to stop the flow. Oh, and thanks, that was one of my favorite pictures as well.

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Adam on March 20, 2010, 08:15:34 AM
Trying not to verge too off topic here. Admittedly, diapers stop a lot of the fun, haha. Well, then you have the leaky diaper. :)
I still prefer the regular panty-layout with nothing to stop the flow. Oh, and thanks, that was one of my favorite pictures as well.

Probably cause the kimono girl's too cute :3 My favorite panties are cotton panties and I love it if there's something that block the pee "uneffectively" (like pantyhose, tight jeans), only slowing down the process of the femine bodily waste in reaching the floor and making the flow unique and wonderful. Omorashi in all kinds of clothes are hot, I suppose XD
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

Dynamic

I enjoyed this story, as I have your others.  It's all good times, so kudos.

I'm more looking forward to the next part, however.  Mostly cause I like diapers.  Diapers >>> all.  I know that's not exactly the popular opinion here, but I like padded butts and I cannot lie.  You other brothers might deny, but when a girl walks in with... ah never mind.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Serika

I finally finished this little story. This will be the end of Yumeko's chapter for now.

Don't really feel like making a new topic right now so i'll just attach it to this post. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

JackO

Nice, although personally i coulda done with seeing a bit more wetting, but hey that's just me  :lol:

I'd freaked out if I had a dream like that though  :icon_twisted:

Ranpalan

Was bored an turned this into a PDF -- I'll do more of this if you guys like it, so please leave feedback. The .tex file is the LaTeX source.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Serika

Quote from: Union JackO on May 06, 2010, 07:59:21 AM
Nice, although personally i coulda done with seeing a bit more wetting, but hey that's just me
I'd freaked out if I had a dream like that though
I was running out of stuff to do in this story, but now that it's finished i can start fresh. :)

She was plenty freaked out, hence the Freud comment and the cozy white jacket. That chapter was just a mean joke on her. :lol:

Quote from: Seriy on May 09, 2010, 11:48:34 AM
Was bored an turned this into a PDF -- I'll do more of this if you guys like it, so please leave feedback. The .tex file is the LaTeX source.
I'm not familiar with LaTeX. The PDF looks nice, but i would usually pick .txt, .doc, or .rtf before using .pdf.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Ameboes

Plaintext has no formatting, Word documents is proprietary (and not necessary accessible to everyone - then again, you could just get OpenOffice...), and RTF is just ugly.

PDF, on the other hand, is designed to be universal and seems to achieve that aim quite well - Adobe's reader sucks, but it's still available free, and there's plenty of good freeware Windows software and open-source software for Windows/Linux and probably most other popular (non-impenetrably-closed) platforms too.

Plus LaTeX just makes everything look pretty. XD I'd pick LaTeX-generated PDF most of the time for publishing, personally. <3 LaTeX. =P

Ranpalan

LaTeX is a language for giving texts their layout -- you could compare it to HTML, I guess. The .tex file is what I actually needed to write to get the file -- PDF is the most popular publishing format, so I turned it into that, but I could also make it a DVI or PS file.

It's not very hard to do -- most of the work is turning opening quotes into `` and closing quotes into '', and replacing ... with \ldots. As I said -- if you guys like it, I'll do some more.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

FallenStar

I can vouch for Open Office being able to turn .doc file format into .pdf format and being able to read it easily in an almost Word like setup.  I'd think it's definitely one of the better formats AFTER .doc (and only because I'm so used to .doc format  xD)

Welp... I'm fucked...

Ameboes

Quote from: Seriy on May 10, 2010, 04:31:14 AM
LaTeX is a language for giving texts their layout -- you could compare it to HTML, I guess.

More precisely, HTML/CSS are complementary markup language used for formatting online documents (although it has some print-control cpaabilities), whereas TeX is specifically made for formatting documents for printing.