New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

How big is TOO big?

Started by FallenStar, October 03, 2007, 05:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packrat

NO SIZE IS TOO BIG!!!!! AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!! :icon_twisted:

....!? Oh, sorry.  My evil half came out for a sec.  Okay, I'm good now.  *exhales*

Um...let me see, I think 4, 5, and 6 are good for me. 

PS- About number 9....WTF?!!!!

Ameboes

Four is perfect, I think. Three and five can work for me.

Not that I judge any woman (real or animated) only by breast size.

AsianMusicguy

1 2 3 and 4 the rest dont intrest me

Eternal Dragon

Hmmm... 1-5 sound good to me... though I might go up to 6 but that's as far as I'll go... any bigger and well... NO THANKS!  :lol:

^Control^

I'm going to have to say that between 4 to 6 is good with me... anything less or more is too small or big.  Hell I might even let a 3 slide by.  But other than that it just doesn't work.  And I always love to have my hands full... so a handful is always great.   :)
^Control^

AMP321

3 to 5. Just around the right size.
I don't need her to bend over to pick something up, and fall over (at least she would have cushions though, lol).

Suki Nihon

Auuuu....  *looks down at her own chest*

:crying:

omsoru

3,4,or 5 I think the rest are too big and truely uncomfortable to imagine on a woman. I think 5 is stretching it, but still within the comfort range
piloting the copyright pee plane

AliasnameTO

5 is too big, and I'd rather them be smaller than 4. But 4's acceptable, anything more just looks skanky, fake, and totally unattractive to me.

oramisho

4 or 5 seem about the ideal size.

9 and 0 look creepy.

omsoru

I can't beleive that no one noticed. poor suki, always being ignored.

its alright suki, we still love you, even if your chest isn't quite what were looking for.
piloting the copyright pee plane

Starman

2-5 is my ideal range. anything bigger is a turn off.

qztv

I would say 4 or 5 for that girl but if her body was overall bigger i would pick maybe a 7 or 8

ltmt

Haha.. That picture is pretty funny. My high school gym teacher looked like 0.. *shudder*

Numbers 3-5 would be my favorites. Too big seems to reflect a personality that's too fake and materialistic (I mean, no-one has boobs that big naturally).

Lord_Nerick

I go for about four, give or take. I dont  really like GIANT BREASTS OMFG!!! Its not like i need MORE pillows to sleep on at night..
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!