Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

HitsuHina - Omorashi 2 (FD,AW,HU)

Started by Omorashi-lover, February 07, 2010, 06:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Hinamori Momo's Urge 2 – Bladder or Pride? by KarDWeng

"Hmm, My home isn't anywhere around here, is your home too far away?" Hitsugaya felt sorry to hear that she needed to use the bathroom in such a bad timing. Also, Hitsugaya thought that it must be really embarrassing for a clean, dignified girl like Hinamori to admit herself about needing to take a leak and even wanted to use his bathroom.

He certainly knew the irritating feeling of being desperate and the disadvantage of not being a male, where girls have generally shorter urethra. Hitsugaya wanted to make Hinamori feel better, but he didn't know what could he do.

Suddenly, as Hinamori was still squirming more rapidly than she was on the seat, Hitsugaya thought of an idea, maybe it didn't help much but he wanted to try. Eventually, he took of his jacket and put it on Hinamori's lovely, feminine little back.

"I think it's better if you feel warmer," Hitsugaya blushed as well, too shy to help out someone he loved for quite long.

"Excuse me," Hitsugaya sneezed as he saw Hinamori's face turned into a wonderful, brilliant red. It was hell cold but Hitsugaya chose to endure it to help Hinamori, therefore he knew that Hinamori must have felt very ashamed bout it. It was an impossibility to help Hinamori and eliminate her embarrassment at the same time though.

Hinamori couldn't stop blushing because of Hitsugaya's kind gesture. However, she was trying her best to make a fake, painful smile despite of being in an unendurably uncomfortable state, because she appreciated him for aiding so much. Also, she felt kinda bad, she thought that he must be cold, yet he still did this to help her.

"Err... Thank you, Hitsugaya-kun," Hinamori thanked him with another forced smile, but it was still lovely since she is an adorable schoolgirl, though not as lovely as Ichimaru Gin's grin.

But in the very next moment, the need to pee came back strongly again, she felt like holding her crotch with her hands tightly, but she didn't. She just couldn't do it in front of the crowd and the Hitsugaya-kun that she loved, although she really really wanted to.

"Err... Hitsugaya-kun?" Hinamori finally couldn't stand the urge to urinate and asked, "My home is...really far away, and maybe... yours is a little closer?" Hitsugaya listened to her question that she had asked before and looked at her speechlessly, Hinamori avoided his gaze and glanced down on the floor.

"I...I mean if you... would perhaps let me use the...the bathroom there, I...I would rather go sooner or... later, I'm j...just uncomfortable, that's all," Hinamori closed her eyes together bashfully as soon as she was going to finish her shameful uttering. She was trying to convince Hitsugaya to believe that she just wanted to pee sooner so she wouldn't have to endure the discomfort pressure down there, tried her best to make it didn't  sound like she might accidentally wet herself soon. Even though, you know, that really might happen to her, but she desired to protect her glory and impression.

"Please...Hitsugaya-kun?" She hoped Hitsugaya assumed that she was asking that only for some mere comforts, it would be so embarrassing for Hinamori if Hitsugaya thought she was going to pee herself uncontrollably.

Nevertheless, Hitsugaya wasn't an easily-fooled person, since he has a high level of intelligence. Judging from Hinamori's personalities, she wouldn't have the nerve to ask for someone else's bathroom if she didn't really needed to, or maybe, had to. He expected that Hinamori was already more than uncomfortable, but didn't want to admit and split out the embarrassing problem. After some confirmation with Hinamori, surprisingly and indeed, his house was a little bit nearer than hers.

"Well, for the bad traffic and the heavy rain right now, I think it might take at least 20 minutes more to reach my house," Hitsugaya babbled the "at least", he didn't want Hinamori to get worried.

"Err, Hinamori-chan, can you hold it?" Hitsugaya asked after telling her how much longer she would have to wait. He immediately felt regret asking this though. Who would say "I can't wait anymore, I must pee now!" if she was asked if she could resist her intense bladder desperation any longer? Not to mention shy, dignified girls like Hinamori Momo, who cares a lot about her self-esteem.

"Hmm, just try not to think about it, okay?" Hitsugaya added after a few seconds of consideration, hoped that he could at least, make Hinamori felt better.

Unfortunately, just hearing that it would be another 20 minutes made her squirmed and squirmed around her seat even more, trying to hold the massive urine inside her tiring bladder. When she was asked if she could hold it, she was quite sure that Hitsugaya knew she was close to wetting herself.

"I...I should be okay," she lied beaming at Hitsugaya, wondered if she could really hold it for another 20 minutes. The more desperate she was the more nervous she got, and the more nervous she got the more she needed to pee - there was no end in this cycle. In due course, she came up with another idea that might help her to wait until she could pee.

"Hitsugaya-kun, please forgive me, but I really need to do this, I hope you aren't embarrassed by my actions," amazingly Hinamori didn't mumbled her sentence. But what on Earth was she going to do?
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/