New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yellow or Clear?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desplvr360

I voted for both, mainly because both have their perks. Clear because of they'll have to pee more, but yellow because then you can see it better when they are peeing.

eternal_nyte42

Yellow pee in a nice pair of white panties or a white diaper is a really hot site. you get to watch it all spread :D

fififive

I prefer yellow.  For me, yellow is more associated with the condition of being desperate.  I also connect it mentally with the actual situation; clear makes it seem less real.  It also makes the act seem more like soiling; it "matters" more this way.

crucialx12

It's yellow for me. I like how it shows up and makes everything more visable.

bloodclaw

true piss is slightly yellow, but gets thicker depending on how much phosphorous is in the pee. that's something i learned in Chemistry

gigabowsercq

it could kinda be a double answer for me, i like clear, but when it comes to yellow, it can't be really yellow, i like the mid yellow were it doesn't look unhealthy, you know? but all together my favorate is the clear with a hint of yellow. so it doesn't look like water, it's deffinatly pee >^.^<

hashish

It all depends on the context for me. I guess if its clear that means the subject had time to drink a lot and time to stay hydrated, which could also be time used to plan to get to a toilet in time. With that in mind I prefer Yelllow over Clear, but it doesn't matter that much I guess.