New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Real Wetting

Started by Kyle_gp, August 31, 2009, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle_gp

What are your views on real wetting as opposed to Anime? I personally like both, but Anime gets my vote because, honestly real women wont do what Anime girls will do.

On the other hand, you don't see alot of anime wetting Videos, mostly just pictures.

Your Opinions?

Serika

Moved; General Discussion → Female Desperation, merged poll with topic

Real wetting is good as long as it's not scripted. It can be hot if it's something like, say... a home video of someone's wife in a car, bursting while stuck in traffic.

There's 3 types of real wetting that i know of.

1. Real, unscripted video of a girl that has been caught short.
2. A planned, or scripted wetting, such as Skymouse or Giga videos.
3. Fake videos where the woman is only acting.

And the first would have to be my favorite. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Scoozums

Real wetting for the soul reason that Anime doesn't often do wetting any justice and is usually better displayed in Anime pictures than in animation.

But if there's an anime with a well done wetting scene I'll go for that too :)

captainjack

Anime is good, but it can't compare to a good honest real life wetting. I don't much care for all the staged wettings on all those pay sites and all that, but when a good real life video is found (like youtube and myspace videos!) Yeeeah, those are most definately the best things on the internet in my opinion! Before youtube ever existed, i thought the world was OK, but now i know, i was wrong.

JackO

I think that real wettings turn me on more, but come along less often than anime ones, but when i say real wettings i mean REAL, not scripted like paysite ones, but youtube/myspace stuff.

Anime wettings are still good though, so I voted for both.

TheMark

I like real wetting but anime wetting is much better. Real wetting is fine, but anime wetting can be whatever you want it to be, where as real wetting is limited.

AliasnameTO

For me, it hinges entirely on a case-by-case judgment. It's all about the quality of the video, the appearance/mannerisms of the characters, and scenario. It's possible to have both great and cheesy/crappy videos of both live-action and anime. I voted both, because generally speaking, I can't put one above the other if wetting is involved.

Robyn

I do love anime wetting, because you can get just the right pose from the right angle, But if it wasn't acting in real life, like an accident in public... :drool:

I hate it when they are terrible actors, which is why I usually stick with anime though.
How 'bout a magic trick?

Ranpalan

Neither! I like stories. Imagining it happening, perhaps changing a few details, or just ignoring parts. Maybe making the person someone I know. Much more of a turn-on for me, personally. Even the few desperation moments I've witnessed turned out to be much more of a turn-on later on, when I re-imagined them. I do imagine them as real, though, not as anime chars desperate.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

JackO

Yeah, I'd agree with Seriy, that imagining moments can be as sexy as seeing them, but its more of a thing I do when there's a lack of videos, pictures or sightings.

Iku Nagae

I like both real and fictional wetting. Real wetting the the best out of the two though.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Seriy on September 02, 2009, 04:47:35 AMMaybe making the person someone I know.

That's a given even for pictures and such for me.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I prefer real. I don't know why but I just like seeing the reality of it. Not to say anime isn't good. Just not my style. Also most real have sweet desperation scenes which I love while anime doesn't. Or at least I haven't seen any.

Burstyn

Quote from: Seriy on September 02, 2009, 04:47:35 AMEven the few desperation moments I've witnessed turned out to be much more of a turn-on later on, when I re-imagined them.

That's something I've noticed too, and wondered if it was just me.  Perhaps it has to do with the possible dangers of being caught looking closely at such things in real life, which obviously aren't there in a later recollection in private.

I'm lucky in that it's desperation which I prefer, rather than peeing or wetting (which I don't like at all, in fact) since desperation is something that's comparatively easy to observe in real life, even if not as often as I'd like.

hadmac

both are nice depending on the mood, watching a love video that i know is real, or someone i know is great, but anime, put together in a slide show with the right music is great fun also.  It would be nice to find a place to share animated slide shows.  (mmm.. also to be able to see pictures to add to the slides shows-ok that was a subtle hint(