New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yellow or Clear?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki275

I prefer somewhere in between myself but if I had to chose...I'd say clear. If it's to yellow the smell is strong and its kind of gross. But then again, to each his own ^_^.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

lurker

I read a post on here where someone said that clear was better because hydration means you're going to go more...I agree with that but I'm still torn...clear also looks kind of fake...more like water than anything and I've seen so many fake videos with water.  I like to know I'm seeing the real thing.

bordendazed

Just not the first thing in the morning, or after running the marathon - it goes from gold to tarnished brass real quick... :)

megafobia

i really cant choose, i'll have to sit on the fence and say i prefer in the middle.
Yellowish, but with a hint of clearness.

if that makes sense.

Xakon

I would prefer clear too. But that means not that I would look away when it is yellow  :clap:

firrat

yello because that mean theve been fighting it for a while
YO WASSUP PEOPLES

deth

Clear = ultrahydration and thus a fuller bladder.

mreight

Quote from: anime lover on July 14, 2007, 09:23:56 AM
Personally, I prefer clear, cause that means the girl is hydrated and thus will pee more frequently.

I didn't know this. If I knowed, i voted for clear

ETNsilverstar

I say both, as long as it's not super dark yellow, cuz that's bad. Like, say, a wetting from first thing in the morning would be yellow and it doesn't mean the girl is dehydrated or anything.

DubiousCharms

I choose the middle road as well. Though in hentai, I like pale yellow. Otherwise it doesn't look a lot like pee. Of course, if she's wearing jeans, it doesn't really matter.  :drool:

Tru

Definitely, definitely golden yellow. Aside from the tactile sensation of the person doing the peeing, you might as well splash warm water around as far as clear pee is concerned. Clear pee is also disappointingly odorless, and the smell of urine is a huge thing for me! I love, love, love the smell of urine; it's just not the same without.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

Yuki Ijuin

Actually, if I'm just watching I wouldn't mind either. But if it involves me... I'd definitely prefer clear. XD

johnny282

definitely yellow for me.  it's just more characteristic of pee and leaves better stains and puddles.  if you find a clear puddle it could be anything, but if it's yellow your mind goes right to pee.

joumies

I prefer yellow as it leaves better stain. Also yellow pee seems more accidental peed  :clap:

drw001

I voted for both.  It really depends on the circumstances.

As others have said before, clear pee comes from well hydrated girls.  Well hydrated girls are more likely to be desperate rather than just full, by which I mean it's harder to control a rapidly filling bladder than a slowly filling one.  There's a connection in my mind between clear pee, hydration, and inability to control the urge.

Poorly hydrated girls may need to pee after a long time, but they can hold on just about forever because the bladder is filling extremely slowly, and I wouldn't call them desperate - just needing to pee for a long time.

BUT - clear pee has less scent/etc. and just seems a little less real when it's drawn than yellow.  So it depends on the situation, I guess.

drw