New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yellow or Clear?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banedon

I usually prefer yellow in anime and other videos, because it is easier to see and adds that certain dash of color. At home, however, I always prefer to keep my wife well-hydrated so that when she pees for me, its crystal clear. Much less intensity of smell and a bit easier to clean up. She tends to find that standing in her own urine while I run the camera tends to be more comfortable if its clean and clear than if its heavy and yellow, as well.

MasterShake

Either is fine, but I suppose yellow means they have been holding it longer :-)

Igotseven

I like surprises. Its either yellow or clear
what has logarithms got to do with our lives

Freak on a Leash

I go for gold here,
I just think it looks alot more  like pee, and couldn't
be mistaken for something else (ejaculation etc)
Btw, it makes nicer stains on brighter clothing.

MisterPapaya

I like it slightly yellow. Not really dehydrated, just normal. I don't know, it just seems right.

Omega#1

It really doesn't m,ake a difference to me.  Yellow determines how long she's been holding while clear demonstrates how much she's been drinking.

Kyrieelleison

i agree with you fully Omega
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

someguy

i like clear better becouse it means she will have to pee a lot.

dragoon

ok,let's give some ditailz:

the difference the between yellow and clear urine indicate the time since the urine is travelling inside the kidneys.
Clear urine show a short concentration of metabolites and electrolytes and yellow urine a stong concentration (but it can become dark embered if the concentration is really heavy).

Principaly, the kidneys play a role in osmoregulation, and control the amount of salt and ions in the body, and are also important in the elimination of substances like medicines.

But NO! and I'm affirmative on this: an urge to pee is not due to the color, in some case, after drinking something "diuretic", you need to pee badly, and the urine is still clear because of the quick reaction in the kidneys. The yellow ruine is more common in the morning, because all the night your kidneys are working, and then you urinate when you are awake, 8 hours later generally.

And also, for all those on this forum who like to drink it (because I'm sure there would be some), be really careful, because if the urine of your partner isn't clear and if your partner take some medecines, drugs or other things like diseases, you can be infected too (it is rare to see this, the urine is generally sterile, but let's prevent).

last anecdote: I will show you an article of a woman who died from desperation, because of a game she was playing at the tv, from too much electrolytes in the body...:(
if I find the article, it is old now(more than 6 months).

edit: oh yeah, I forgot, clear is for me the best, less smell, more "shining", and can proove an urge to pee after diuretic, so the irresistible desire to titillate a woman. >3

hklumfan

I prefer clear.  Clear means she is drinking a lot of water (or other fluids) and will regularly need to pee.
HKF

cpjames

I prefer clear because it means that when the girl becomes unable to hold it that the trigger was too much volume rather than concentrated pee which makes the urge worse..

DC

rnc2011

Ameboes

Clear but slihgtly yellow tinged.

It seems cleaner to me-and definitely smells the part-and the lower concentration is associated to higher amounts of excess water in the blood to filter out, thus a higher volume of urine quickly.

I can't stand WS images with a half-opaque or opaque yellow. Even concentrated pee is transparent even if it does filter light more.

ppfan

I like either one. It depends on how well it's drawn. In real life, though, it doesn't matter. They're peeing something, hopefully, and it's the darkening material that gets me more.

dragonfox2004

I prefer clear myself and for the same reason