Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making Wetting Video Game?

Started by Zoness, September 12, 2011, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoness

I hope this is the right place to put this.... sorry I'm new here

WELL anyway I was thinking about making a video game based on wetting. I play a lot of RPGs so I'm almost positive that it will be one. so here is what i have come up with so far

-your team will be 3 girls and 1 guy (there isn't going to be any male wetting, I just think that there should be a guy)
-for whatever reason none of the bathrooms in the school work for who knows what reason and your mission is to get out of the school
-the enemies will be other students (girls that is) that are also trying to get out of the school or are trying to fight you so you wet your self and then they take a picture (Game Over)
-if your health drops to zero the girls wet them selves and the guy..... well i don't know yet, so riving items would be something like dry clothes
-I think the game needs more wetting then just game overs so I also think the girls you defeat will wet themselves.
-and I think the game will be a first person dungeon crawler but nothing is set in stone yet.

I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks and suggestions are more then welcome. Also I don't know what the characters are going to look like so if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated. oh and the girls are going to be in high school sorry if that upsets anyone

banedon

Quote from: Zoness on September 12, 2011, 07:28:47 PM
I hope this is the right place to put this.... sorry I'm new here

WELL anyway I was thinking about making a video game based on wetting. I play a lot of RPGs so I'm almost positive that it will be one. so here is what i have come up with so far

-your team will be 3 girls and 1 guy (there isn't going to be any male wetting, I just think that there should be a guy)
-for whatever reason none of the bathrooms in the school work for who knows what reason and your mission is to get out of the school
-the enemies will be other students (girls that is) that are also trying to get out of the school or are trying to fight you so you wet your self and then they take a picture (Game Over)
-if your health drops to zero the girls wet them selves and the guy..... well i don't know yet, so riving items would be something like dry clothes
-I think the game needs more wetting then just game overs so I also think the girls you defeat will wet themselves.
-and I think the game will be a first person dungeon crawler but nothing is set in stone yet.

I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks and suggestions are more then welcome. Also I don't know what the characters are going to look like so if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated. oh and the girls are going to be in high school sorry if that upsets anyone

It all sounds great to me.
Though I have to admit, if I had a dime for every person I've seen on this board over the years who set out to make a wetting game that never actually appeared, I'd be a rich man.

Not saying that you have no follow-through or anything. Hell, I don't know you from Adam. Just saying that support might be limited, as a lot of people have come, asked for help, and then gone, all the while claiming that their big wetting game was on the horizon.

Ranpalan

What programming experience do you have?  Do you mind sharing your spec/prototype?  What language will you be writing in?  Will it be open source?
Always happy to get PMs/IMs