New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What the hell, man... -_-;

Started by FallenStar, August 06, 2012, 11:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

So, last Friday, I have to go and get groceries and do laundry and stuff, right? Whilst I'm gone, UPS shows up and leaves a note on my door saying I have a package to be delivered and that they'll try again on Monday (today).

The dude finally shows up and it turns out the package isn't even for me - it's for the former resident of this trailer who hasn't lived here IN THREE FREAKING YEARS. AND I'M STILL GETTING HIS MAIL!  *rant  *rant  *rant  :censored:  :censored:

Seriously... WTF?!  :death:

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

I still get junk mail for people who haven't lived at my place since the 90's. :p

Soooo... Did you keep the package? :devil2:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

I don't think they would have let me; dude asked if I was the guy to whom the package belonged and I couldn't very well say yes and still be as overly honest as I am.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Ultima02

Quote from: FallenStar on August 06, 2012, 11:29:48 AM
So, last Friday, I have to go and get groceries and do laundry and stuff, right? Whilst I'm gone, UPS shows up and leaves a note on my door saying I have a package to be delivered and that they'll try again on Monday (today).

The dude finally shows up and it turns out the package isn't even for me - it's for the former resident of this trailer who hasn't lived here IN THREE FREAKING YEARS. AND I'M STILL GETTING HIS MAIL!  *rant  *rant  *rant  :censored:  :censored:

Seriously... WTF?!  :death:

What the flip?  Getting mail for a guy that lived there THREE YEARS AGO?  That is f--ked up.  Damn you US postal service!
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

FallenStar

Quote from: Ultima02 on August 06, 2012, 02:31:52 PM
What the flip?  Getting mail for a guy that lived there THREE YEARS AGO?  That is f--ked up.  Damn you US postal service!

You're allowed to swear here if you want, you realize. You don't have to censor yourself. =P
Welp... I'm fucked...

Ultima02

I still don't like uncensored cursing, but okay.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.