New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Rainy nights in Tokyo [Yuri, Watersports, Voyeurism] *complete*

Started by Videl1201, August 24, 2012, 01:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

After more than 3 and a half years I have finally completed "Rainy nights in Tokyo". Some things happened while I was working on the final two chapters and for a while I didn't feel like going back to writing. However, I hate leaving things unfinished, so here it is.

Sorry to those of you who have read the previous chapters and have had to wait for the conclusion all this time. I have also edited the previous chapters a little bit (corrected some grammar mistakes and fixed a few small details). The story is also posted on Nyou in case you prefer that format (http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=609). Hope you all enjoy it.

Xenion

.. .. I'm at a loss of words.. .. great story, Really well written. The characters seem alive, I can feel with them..

Just.. great.. really great. I've read it in one go.. not sure if i had stopped reading if i had too.  :tongue_smilie:

Videl1201

I was kind of worried that this story might be a little bit too focused on the drama and not have enough fetish related material in it. I can really understand it if some people don't like it for that reason.

Anyway, happy to hear you enjoyed it  :icon_smile: