Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Camping Trip Part 2

Started by Teumessian, December 18, 2010, 02:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

"What do you mean, 'before it gets dark'? Dad, it's barely noon."

"Um...yeah, but it'll take us awhile to get back, and I didn't bring any bug juice."

Michelle shuddered. The last thing that she wanted on top of everything else that happened was being covered in mosquito bites. In terms of "most horrible days ever" this quite possibly had to be the worst, she thought to herself. She was in the middle of the wilderness, had messed her panties quite significantly, had nothing to clean up with, and worst of all Justin was fully aware, his snickering just out of range of Mom and Dad's ears.

She trailed behind as they ascended the switchbacks back to camp, not wanting anyone to see or possibly smell what she had done. Her pink, boy-brief panties, now cold and wet, pressed stickily against her bottom, and every step she took felt as though someone had layered cake batter between her buttocks. She shivered at the grossness, concentrating her thoughts on a shower, not caring whether or not it was hot or cold. Michelle then contemplated the more difficult problem: how to make sure that Mom and dad never found out about this. Getting to camp, changing out of her clothes, and getting rid of the evidence while avoiding Mom and Dad would be hard enough, but making sure Justin never squealed would be even harder.

"Oh God, he would tell everyone that would listen" Michelle thought. Every relative, every friend, every boyfriend....

These thoughts were suddenly punctuated by a deep rumbling in her lower tummy. Michelle hunched over slightly, biting her lip and holding a hand over her belly button. Fortunately nobody looked back at her. When they started the hike back to camp, she thought that she could at least hold it until they got to the port-o-potties on the outskirts of the camp grounds. However, as the gurgling inside her became more intense, she only prayed that she could do so for that long.

Meanwhile, ten yards in front of them, Dad was walking briskly. Mom though, for the past twenty minutes they had been walking, had slowed down a considerable amount. Though managing to keep walking, Mom suddenly pressed her thighs together and  stuck a hand between her crotch.

"Honey, can we stop for a minute?" she whispered.

"Whats the matter Linda?" Dad looked over in concern.

"It's just that...." Mom struggled to say it out loud, but only managed to blush in embarrassment. However, Dad looked down at her thighs pressed tightly together, and the desperate look in her eyes told everything.

"You gotta go again?"

Mom, on top of having both a small bladder and trouble holding it, was always shy about telling others about her sudden "urges". She had kept her little problem out of the spotlight of her family life, but now she had wet herself once already this morning, and the last thing she wanted was to do so again, in front of her husband and her children. The light nylon khaki shorts, though somewhat dry now, would once again be rendered slightly transparent if she wet them again. "Why couldn't I have just worn panties?" she thought miserably.

"What should I tell the kids?" Dad asked in a low voice.

"Tell the kids to keep going, I'm gonna burst!" she whispered again, this time with a frantic tone.

Dad looked around hurriedly. Luckily, the switchbacks split in several directions. One of these tapered off into a long, sweeping path behind some heavy trees and brush, away from the other paths.

Mom suddenly let out a squeak. Though pressing both her legs together, a small squirt jetted from her clenched lips. Dad watched, his mouth slightly open and eyes wide, as the crotch of her pants sudddenly grew wet, a dark triangle starting to form...

"Hey dad, why'd you stop?" Justin shouted farther down the trail.

"Um....We're gonna take a bit of a scenic route here..." Dad's voice trailed off, while watching Mom longingly out of the corner of his eye. He managed to tear his gaze away from a tiny rivulet dribbling down Mom's leg long enough to say, "You guys go ahead and take the normal path, we'll catch up with you further up."

Mom nearly ran down the alternate path, a sudden contraction forcing another squirt into her pants. Dad following closely behind, not wanting to miss anything.

"Whadaya think that was all about?" Justin said, skipping along the path carelessly.

"I don't care, just shut up and keep walking" Michelle hissed back at him. The gurglings in her tummy were now occuring frequently, and they still had a good distance to travel before they cleared the hill, much less got back to camp.

"Awww, was da madda, big sister still sad cause she couldn't hold it?" Justin's snickers gave way to full blown laughter.

"I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're adopted" Michelle replied with a scowl. "Were you at least useful enough to bring toilet paper?"

"You mean you have to go again?"

"Uh, no!" Michelle replied hurriedly. "I'd just like something to clean up with, that's all."

"Pfft, I'm not even wearing socks, sis." Justin replied. "Besides, I'm not gonna distract a bunch of people who might come flying down the hill while you hang your butt out in the middle of the road."

Michelle's face twisted in disgust at the thought of using socks in lieu of a nice roll of Charmin, but this thought was derailed by a another painful gurgle in her tummy. This time however, she felt the rumblings in the lowest reaches of her stomach. Though her butt was cold and clammy, her asshole burned as she tightened and clenched it against the swirling mass inside her.

Justin suddenly looked back at her, noticing how stiff she had suddenly become. "Don't lie Michelle, you have go go again don't you."

Michelle's face flushed bright red with embarrassment. There was no point hiding it now. "Yes..." she in a muffled voice.

"Look, the trees are thinning out, that means we're almost there." he said to her hopefully. "If we can get to the top of the hill you can use the port-o-potties."

Michelle didn't respond, her only thought was not repeating the accident she had earlier today. If she messed herself completely, there would be no way she could hide herself from anybody who saw her, much less Mom and Dad.

A few minutes later, a tight wave of pressure thrashed though her insides and Michelle instantly came to a dead stop. Michelle put her hands on her bottom, squeezing her buttcheeks together in an effort to stop the inevitable. However, a hot wet squirt escaped her tightly clenched asshole, and as before, the mushy, sticky mess spread down her crack and began sliding down into her panties.

"Oh god, I'm not gonna make it Justin!" Michelle whimpered as another wet squirt escaped her. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she felt her bowels start contracting continuously.

"Sis look! The trees are thinned out!" Justin exclaimed. "The port-o-potties are right over there!"

Though her insides begged her to just let go on the spot, Michelle willed herself to take a few more steps up the path. Sure enough, as single bright blue heavenly box was just a few yards away from the treeline. Either through blind determination or a realization that relief was so close, Michelle broke into a fast jog. Clenching herself with all the might she could muster, she circled the last switchback and closed the distance between her and the port-o-potty. At last, sweet relief, with nobody in sight!

As she rounded the front of the port-o-potty, she was jarred to a stop. A girl about her age wearing designer jeans, expensive boots, and a jacket with a fur-lined hood was standing in front of the door, about to proceed inside.

"What's your rush?" the girl said with a raised eyebrow.

"I....really have to go" Michelle blurted out, tears welling up in her eyes. "Can I please, PLEASE go first!?"

"First come, first serve" the girl said with a smirk. "Go find your own".

Michelle gasped as another massive contraction hit her. A loud, gurgling sound escaped her butt as several mushy squirts torrented into her panties. The girl recoiled in disgust at the sight and sound of the girl having an accident in front of her. "Gross..." she muttered to herself as she disappeared into the blue port-o-potty.

Michelle let out a few quiet sobs as she felt her body take control. Her asshole, tired from holding that whole time, gave way and released it's long pent up load. Knock kneed, and thighs pressed together, the hot, sticky, spray impacted her panties like wet play-doh, spreading out much further than her original accident. The mess inched it's way up and around the crack of her butt, and she felt it reach the top of the elastic of her panties. Suddenly, Michelle felt little brown rivulets run down the backs of her legs, as the bottom of her soiled panties expanded outward and allowed the mushy poop to escape. Blinking through her tears, she saw that the crotch of her khakis had turned a brownish hue.

Justin watched from a distance as his sister pooped her pants, with little brown blobs falling occassionally from the back of her shorts. He wasn't laughing this time.

"Someone just kill me now" Michelle whispered softly to herself. She didn't want to be seen by anyone, move anywhere, or do anything right then. She simply felt like rolling up into a little ball and burying herself under a rock. Her head swimming, she suddenly heard the sound of fast footsteps. "Great, it's probably Mom and Dad running over here. Just great..."

Michelle looked up. Though her eyes were still fuzzy from the tears, out of the corner of her eye she saw a small black windbreaker speeding towards her. It was Justin, running at full sprint from the trees. Leaping skyward like a deer, and piercing the forest with a yell that could only be described as a war cry, Michelle watched in awe as he impacted the port-o-potty shoulder first with as much force as he could muster.

The port-o-potty, sitting on unstable ground, teetered on it's very edge few seconds until finally falling door-side-down with a deafening crash.

"UAHAAAAHA FUCK!!!" came a scream from the inside. A bluish-brown mixture came pouring from the cracks in the sides, while the girl clamored sloppily inside, screaming and swearing.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THESE JEANS ARE!?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

Justin stood a couple yards away, his mouth twisted into a snarl, fists balled, his eyebrows slashed across his face like razor blades.

"J-Justin?" Michelle said, dumbstruck at her brother's unlikely reaction.

Justin didn't seem to hear her, but as the girl's swearing and retching continued, the vicious look on his face slowly melted off, and was replaced by an expression of abject terror.

"Oh jeez, what did I just do!?! he managed to stammer. "RUN!!!" Justin took off across the field toward their campsite.

"Wait for me!" Michelle cried, hobbling after him.

The two of them made their way past several campsites, miraculously managing to avoid any people straying by. They were all most likely still at the lake, for all they knew. Finally, the both were greeted by the welcome sight of their tents.

"Wait here" Justin said. "I'll tell Mom and Dad what happened and bring you out some clothes."

Michelle blushed in embarrassment, looking away as a small blob rolled down her legs and hit the leaf-covered ground with a loud rustle. Mom and dad would never let her live this down. She just hoped that they'd end this vacation a little early and go home.

Jogging over to Mom and Dad's tent, Justin peered inside. "They're not here!" he yelled.

Michelle's heart jumped. "Are you sure?"

Running over to the other tents confirmed Justin's suspicions. "That other path must've taken them longer than we thought. Get in the shower quick! They'll be back here soon!"

Michelle sprinted to the showers, the messy load sliding around in her panties. She very nearly stripped her pants off right there before she noticed Justin still looking her direction. "Turn around, jackass!" she yelled at him. Justin whirled around and slapped both hands over his eyes.

Peeling off her pants and panties, they landed at her feet with a dull thud. The khakis were stained brown all the way up to the tops of the back-pockets, and her panties were absolutely unrecognizable. Standing there with only her shirt on, the air around her butt and girlhood felt remarkably cool and comforting compared to the stifling, slimy wetness she was confined to a second ago. Though the light, swirling relief stroking her nakedness brought on a touch of dizzy euphoria, Michelle shook her head back into reality. Yanking off her shirt and bra, she jumped into the portable shower while zipping up the door.

"Alright you can look. Hurry and grab me some clothes and leave them by the door. I don't wanna get busted!" she said.

The icy cold water hit her body for the second time that day, but this time it felt brisk and refreshing. Grabbing a bottle of body wash, she lathered and cleaned herself as though she was trying to rub her skin off. The caked mess dissolved and ran down the floor of the shower to the outside. Though in a hurry, Michelle made sure that she was absolutely spotless before reaching out for the clothes Justin left her.

30 minutes later, Justin and Michelle were both inside a tent. Michelle was curled up under some blankets, and the soiled panties and khakis were just a bad memory buried far away from the camp. Justin was pressing madly at the buttons of his Game Boy, and Michelle sat next to him, watching.

"Justin...I never did thank you for sticking up for me back there" she started.

"Don't worry bout it" he said, pausing the game. "Just promise that you won't tell Mom and Dad I trapped a girl in a port-o-potty, and I'll promise not to tell them you pooped your pants".

Michelle laughed as her brother grinned back at her. "You aren't half-bad, Justin."

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps were heard crunching away a short distance from the tents.

"Must be Mom and Dad" Michelle said as she pulled the zipper on the tent's door.

Walking outside, Mom and Dad approached the tents. Mom had a flushed, red look on her face, and the both of them had glowing smiles.

"What's up with you two?" Michelle questioned.

"Sweetie, your father is...an interesting man, you know that?" Mom said airily.

"Uhhhh, sure" Michelle said, perplexed.  Michelle walked back to the tent, rolling her eyes. "Parents....."

animepee

I don't think I've read the first chapter, but this one was really great!

I definitely enjoyed it. I'll go read the first chapter also in a little bit.

packrat

Wow, that was a nice ending.  Having the girl desperate to go a second time and actually shitting herself in front of someone else was perfect, and her brother actually standing up for her was a nice touch.  (That, and the hint at future adventures with the mom.)

That said, I'm looking forward to that Marching band one you were talking about in the other topic.