New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Camping Trip aka The Pink Panties [scat + some wetting]

Started by Teumessian, December 13, 2010, 03:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

Michelle woke up early, shivering from the cold despite the aid of a large sleeping bag. It took her eyes a few minutes to adjust, but eventually she recognized the glowing orb of the Sun peaking over the mountains through the thin green layer of her tent. It was her first day camping out on Bear Canyon Lake.

"Great." she mutters to herself.

Michelle had never been camping in her life, nor did she ever want to. Of course, there were much more important things for an 18 year old to worry about. Boys, friends, even school would have been preferable to being dragged into the middle of the woods by her nature-happy mom and dad, not to mention being hassled by her annoying, tag-along, ten year old brother, Justin. Reluctantly, she unzipped herself from her sleeping bag and made her way outside.

Michelle's dad was the only one up, sitting near a roaring fire, warming his hands with a smile on his face. "Morning sweetie!" he chirped, with an enthusiasm that could only a truly content dad could muster. "You get a good night's sleep?"

"Yeah." Michelle lied. In truth she'd woken up several times during the night, from the cold, strange noises, and wondering about the inevitably more interesting things her friends might be doing. "I'm gonna use the shower, I probably reek." Despite her dad's attitudes about "roughing it" when it came to the wilderness, he relented at Michelle's insistence and brought a few pieces of civilization, notably a portable shower.

Holding a towel, Michelle stepped inside the tented port-o-shower, zipped up the door, and stripped down. She then opened the door just enough to place her clothes neatly outside. Shyness still prevailed in the environment she was in. She was curvy yet fit, courtesy of four years in the high school color guard. Her brown, wavy hair was frizzed from a night of tossing and turning, and her body ached for a nice hot shower. Turning the small knob mounted on the tent wall, she stared up at the shower head and waited.

"YAHHHHHHGH!!!" She shrieked as the ice cold water hit her bare body. Clawing for the shower knob, the water ceased after a few moments.

"Chelle, are you alright!?" Her dad ran over in concern.

"Dad, this water is freaking freezing!!" she sputtered, shivering and draped in goosebumps.

"Hang on a sec." Hearing footsteps working around the tent, he suddenly heard him curse under his breath. "The heater is out of gas, it must have leaked when I set it up last night. I'll heat up some water on the fire and put it directly into the tank, but it'll take a few minutes."

"Terrific" Michelle said through gritted teeth.

Eventually, Michelle was back in her tent picking though her backpack, looking for something to wear. It took her awhile, but as rare smile suddenly graced her face when she found it. A light pink pair of boy briefs. The elastic portions and y-front were jet black, sat low on her waist, and a little red heart was stamped right in the middle of the crotch. She would have been far too embarrassed to get her parents to buy something like this, so she acquired these prized panties at the mall a few weeks ago, at the giggling encouragement of her friends. Slipping them on, they fit snugly around her butt and girlhood. She always felt confident, sexy, and utterly invincible with these panties on. Although she definitely wasn't donning them in their proper environment, not even cold showers and ruined school breaks could hold her down with them on. She was glad that she brought them along.

Clasping on a matching pink bra, Michelle then clamored her way into a tight green shirt and a pair of khaki shorts that stopped halfway down her thighs. She then jammed a pair of brand new hiking boots on her feet, remembering her dad's constant droning about the dangers of rolling your ankles in the wilderness. Tying her hair back into a ponytail, she stepped outside with a grin.

The sun was up and the smell of pancakes, her favorite breakfast, filled the air. Justin was already trying to climb up a tree to catch an unmistakably irate squirrel. Mom was staring out in the distance, marveling at the beauty of the forest. Dad was sitting by the fire, a jug maple syrup and a plateful of pancakes of his own in hand.

"Come and get em before they get cold!" he shouted to everyone.

Michelle dug into her pancakes ravenously. The fire cooked goodness and maple were absolutely succulent. Maybe this whole camping thing wasn't gonna be so bad after all. The sun was out and warming everything up, she was stuffed with pancakes, and even her little brother was less annoying than usual.

"Alright boys and girls, get ready. Cause we're going out to the lake to get us something really delicious." Dad slapped on his trusty, yet embarrassingly goofy fishing hat, with lures sticking out every which way. Before long, everyone was on their way down the long, winding switchbacks to the lake below. Fishing was dad's favorite wilderness pastime, and he came prepared with everything. Lures, bait, poles, line, hooks, sinkers, and a net for securing the really big ones.

Michelle was trotting along when she noticed a bit of a gurgling in her tummy. Surely she couldn't still be hungry after all that she ate. Michelle was suddenly hit with a wave of pressure that confirmed her fears. She had to go, and soon.

Wincing and bending over slightly, she kept walking. At least she was behind everyone else and nobody could observe her dilemma without looking backwards. "Maybe I can say I forgot something and walk back up to the campsite" she thought to herself. Looking backward, however, the switchbacks stretched back upward forever. Going a great distance uphill was the last thing she wanted to do right now. Instead, Michelle paced downward and hoped she could hold it.

"LAKE AHOY" her father shouted. The shimmering lake was indeed a magnificent sight to see through the trees, but Michelle could only acknowledge it with a forced smile. The gurgling welling up inside her had her attention by force. As dad eagerly sorted through his arsenal of lures, and Justin was busy tossing pebbles in the lake, Michelle concocted a plan to get away and hopefully relieve herself. She walked slowly and carefully toward Dad, yet despite this, a tiny, quiet fart puffed out from between her cheeks. Caught off guard, the involuntary release only increased her panic. It was only a matter of time before she had a major accident.

"H-hey dad, I'm gonna go out a little ways south of here and try out one of your new lures" she said with a slight stammer, clenching her butt as another wave pulsed through her lowest parts of her tummy. "We can cover more of the lake that way." Michelle was just thankful that she brought along some toilet paper in her backpack.

Michelle prayed as her dad contemplated the idea. To her horror, Justin suddenly piped up "Can I go too?"

"Alright." Dad said. Bring Justin along and you two cover the south side. I'll rig up Justin's rod with bait, he's too young to be flinging lures all over the place. Just set it up for him when you both find a good spot.

She couldn't believe her luck. Glaring venomously at her spastic brother, Michelle grabbed both rods and started heading down the lake shore, with Justin tagging along behind her. There was no way she could do her business with that little idiot around.

When they were well out of earshot of their parents, a gurgle suddenly hit Michelle that made her double over painfully. Whatever it was inside of her rushed to the very edge of her sphincter, and she clenched with all her might. "Maybe it's just all gas" she thought hopefully. If I let a little go, I can hold out for alot longer." At this point, she started growing less aware of Justin's presence. Bracing herself, she stopped for a second and relaxed a bit.

The massive wave of poop suddenly began expanding her tight, aching asshole and nearly made it out before she clamped herself shut and squeezed her butt with all her might. A cold shiver ran through her body. Letting out a tiny gasp, she realized that gas definitely wasn't her problem at this point.

"What's wrong sis?" Justin inquired, wondering why his sister suddenly stopped short.

"N-nothing. Lets stop here and set up. This spot should do it." Michelle gritted her teeth as her insides begged for release. Another spasm shot through her, and she felt her asshole begin to stretch again. "Not here. Please don't let me poop my panties" she thought to herself. She couldn't even remember the last time she had ANY accident, much less a poop accident, but here she was, about to graduate High School, and on the very verge. Through sheer will, she clamped herself shut again and squeezed.

"Sis, can you set up my rod for me? I can't toss it far enough!" Justin complained. "Dad told you to anyway".

Michelle, though wanting to clobber her brother out of sheer anger, gingerly picked up his fishing pole. Trying her best to keep the avalanche inside of her, she reared back with the pole and gave a weak, yet adequate cast.

However, this was too much. Trying to force back the inevitable, a massive log suddenly started to part her asshole. She dropped the pole with a yelp, the solid load flattening slightly between her clenched butt. With her knees half bent, and her hands on her thighs, her efforts to force it back in left the hardened log resting halfway inside her and halfway between her butt cheeks.

"Sis, are you surrre you're ok?" Justin inquired.

Michelle shuffled around, looking at her brother's puzzled face. Shyness took a back seat now. "Justin, I gotta use the bathroom, BAD!!!" The log moved out another inch, and found itself pressing against the seat of her favorite panties. Her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Wait, you had to go this whole time?" Justin suddenly asked. A cartoonish smirk spread across his face.

"This isn't funny Justin!" Michelle shot back angrily.

"Are you pooping your pants?!" Justin started to say before dissolving into high-pitched giggles.

Michelle suddenly spasmed, no longer able to hold the log back. It inched painfully out of her asshole and squeezed heavily into the back-bottom of her pink panties. Their tightness only served to flatten the load against her butt.  This was far from the end though. Another wave was welling up inside of her, and from how things felt, this next release was going to be much messier.

"LISTEN" Michelle shrieked. "Stay here until I get back. Keep a lookout for Mom, Dad, or anyone else that comes this way. If you breath a word, I'll kill you."

Justin managed to gasp a small "OK" through his laughter. Michelle hobbled toward her backpack and snatched the roll of toilet paper she brought along, the large mass wobbling uncomfortably in her panties.

"Ewwwww!" she heard Justin call from behind her, noticing the bulge in her pants. Michelle didn't care, she clamored up the rocky path away from the lake, heading toward some bushes not too far away.

Her insides had other plans though. Halfway to her destination, she was hit with a massive wave of pressure, bringing her to the point of dizzyness. Rooted to the spot, knock kneed, and absolutely desperate, a small, soft blob forced its way out and started spreading between her butt. Though not quite diarrhea, the soft mess gurgled noisily out of her and gathered in her panties.

"Oh please no!!" she shrieked. The bushes were so close. Breaking into a half-running hobble, she made a beeline for the bushes. Her insides suddenly started contracting unrelentingly. A massive surge suddenly forced another blob out of her asshole. Then another, and another. "Just a few more yards" she thought, alternating between clenched hobbling and uncomfortable jogging. The lower back of her panties were now forced slightly away from her butt due to the sheer mass in them. The largest jolt yet shot though her, and she was forced to stop again. A wave of contractions pulsed through her tummy, and the wet, sticky mess that had been pent up insider her started forcing its way out in earnest. Some of it bubbled it's way out of the sides of her now ruined panties. Michelle finally got to the bushes and dove behind them, small wet blobs rolling down the backs of her thighs, dropping out of the leg holes of her khakis and impacting the ground with audible "plops". Hoisting up her shirt and unzipping her khaki pants, she placed her boots on solid ground, dropped her bottomwear and squatted.

A tidal wave of soft, sticky poop cascaded out of her at last, and Michelle breathed a heavy sigh of relief. The poop piled and spread, and Michelle was forced to spread her legs further to avoid getting any on her shoes. The sweet, sweet relief was absolutely unfathomable. At this point, Michelle wouldn't have cared if an entire boy scout troop discovered her squatting right there. As far as she was concerned, nothing mattered except emptying herself.

Eventually, her asshole sounded off with a few moist farts. Though she still felt like she could go much more, her body offered her a pause, and she could examine the damage. Her crack was a sticky mess, and a few brown smudges clung to the upper portions of her thighs, but the toilet paper could handle that. Her panties weren't so lucky. A massive flattened blob, a combination of her earlier and recent releases, lay in her panties, which were bunched up at her ankles with her khakis. A wet, wide, brown mushy stain had blossomed in an irregular circle at the back. Michelle realized there was no way she could wear these anymore, and decided that she would have to get rid of them there and then. What worried Michelle most was her khaki pants. She knew that the mess didn't stay in her panties, and dreaded walking back to mom and dad with a massive brown stain on her butt.

Remarkably though, upon a closer look, the khaki pants suffered little damage. A little bit had smeared where the poop had exited her panties, and a few streaks ran down the back-insides of the leg parts. However, as far as she could tell, nothing showed up on the outside. Gently, and with great care, she tilted her panties aside and dumped as much of the mess as she could out beside her. She could now attempt to clean up the damage as best as she could, and wait uncomfortably for the return trip.

Michelle reached for the toilet paper. However, she suddenly found herself grabbing at thin air. Wheeling around in horror, she watched the roll spiral downhill toward the lake. Apparently in her rush, she had placed it near a small, precarious ledge.

The roll impacted the water with a loud splash. Watching the roll sink into the dark depths of the lake, Michelle suddenly heard Justin howl with laughter. He had seen the roll fly down the hill into oblivion.

On the verge of tears, Michelle looked around for something to clean up with, but only found pine needles and fallen timber. Staring down at her ruined panties, she thought for a second about using the clean parts to wipe herself, and then promptly disposing of of them. However, this idea was cut short by Justin's shouting.

"Hey sis. Mom and dad are coming down the shoreline!"

Michelle was in a full blown panic. Grimacing, and with little choice, she pulled her panties, and then her khakis, back up. Unwiped and absolutely messy, her buttocks left strange, gliding feeling as she walked, and the messy panties pressed uncomfortably into the lower part of her butt. Though relieved, she knew that she would have to make another trip soon. Making her way back to the shore, she could barely look at Justin.

"So, did it get all over the place?"

"shut up"

"Did you ditch your underwear?"

"Shut UP!"

"Did you even get to wipe?"

"CAN IT!!!"

Justin was about to continue teasing (and Michelle about to rip his head off) when Mom and Dad suddenly came into view. Dad, despite holding a large trout roped in one hand, had a dejected look on his face. Mom had her backpack in front of her shorts, blushing furiously.

"C'mon guys, lets head back to camp." he said. Apparently, Mom had to pee as soon as she got to the lake. By the time things were set up, she was absolutely bursting. However, a fish caught early on her rod forced her to hold it until she reeled it in. By the time the fish was in the net she was peeing in her light-tan cargo shorts. She couldn't even get to a bush and drop her shorts before she was soaked. Michelle couldn't believe her luck. Rather than being trapped for the whole day in messy panties, she was going to be on her way back to a shower, fresh clothes, and port-o-potties!

Walking gingerly back up the hill toward camp, her messy bottom still made her take each step carefully. Michelle felt a low, gurgling pressure inside her, but it wasn't nearly as strong as before. She felt like she could hold it until they got back. Justin walked nearby, smirking.

"Say a word, and you're dead" Michelle whispered.

"Are you kidding? And miss this?" Justin nearly started laughing again.

Justin suddenly walked up next to Dad. "Don't worry Dad, we can come back down here tomorrow."

"I know son" he said ruefully. "We'll haul our share of that wet, slippery treasure out of that lake. Unbeknownst to Justin, Dad was busy eyeing Mom's soaking bottom. The material had gone slightly see-through, and despite his searching, could find no discernible panties under the soaked part of the pants. Either Mom was wearing a thong, or...."

"Alright guys, lets pick up the pace. The sun is going down."

Part 2 coming up.

Facestab Fred

Ever since you posted the "What would YOU do if you witnessed an IRL desperation wetting?" thread, I think we've all been dying to see you write more fiction. You sir, deliver quite well.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

packrat

Very nice.  I like how you wrote this story.  I think the fact that she was forced to rely on her annoying little brother was hilarious, not to mention ironic.  Not only that, he now has a secret that he can use to blackmail her, which could lead to some sibling-induced desperation scenes later.  And to top it all off, she has to walk back while still wearing the dirty panties and hope that her dad doesn't notice. 

I can't wait to see part two of this, or another story from you for that matter.

Teumessian

Thanks gents, I'm still wondering if I should wrap this story up, or if I should try something new.

I'm thinking about doing a story based on something from my personal childhood: a geeky band girl who had to go during a marching band performance? Good idea?

packrat

Quote from: Teumessian on December 16, 2010, 12:35:54 AM
I'm thinking about doing a story based on something from my personal childhood: a geeky band girl who had to go during a marching band performance? Good idea?

VERY GOOD IDEA!!! 

As a former Marching Band member myself, I have to say that I would love to see something like this.  Although I do want you to finish this story, I would still like to see something like this too.

Videl1201

antifairy

This is a very well written story, and everything flowed together nicely (pun intended :) ). I am also for the marching band scenario as well.

animepee

Nope, I haven't read this one yet.

I love this one to though! Not to many good "messing" fanfics out there :p

But I definitely loved both of them.

The marching band scenario sounds interesting to. Looking forward to it.