New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Question

Started by The_Enigma, September 03, 2009, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Enigma

I've always had a fantasy deep down inside involving desperation and wetting...

I've always wanted to read a story where a girl is captured by another girl and is bladder tortured/held captive by that girl.  However, the captor has the ability to control minds/extreme hypnosis/something of the like.  Essentially, the captive girl would be tortured/wetting in her mind.

I've searched high and low for a fanfic or story involving that scenario, and any I've found were off a little bit in premise or not up to a good standard.

I'd be willing to write a story such as this, but I was wondering if anyone had an interest in reading it.  (Obviously, I don't want to write a story that no one wants to read)  So please; give your votes, opinions, thoughts, ideas, and general feelings.

WeAreTheFinale

Sounds like a decent premise. I'd read it. Not sure if I'd like it. It all depends on how well you write it. But I don't want the captor girl to be too over-powered with mind-control-esque powers. Perhaps a certain limit to her abilities?

animepee

im personally not a fan of torturing fanfics

JackO

Sounds like it could be pretty amazing, go ahead I say :)

triforce1996

Even though I'm not such a fan of torturing, it still depends on how good its written.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs