New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My first fanfic.

Started by JackO, September 07, 2009, 07:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

So, I'm going to write my first fanfic soon, but I'm not sure what to write it on. So I thought I'd gauge the demand for the different types of story I could write.

So, choose a poll option, and tell me why you'd like it.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I don't think it is...:/

AliasnameTO

I voted trip.

A good scenario I think would be a high school-age girl who was going on a trip somewhere that was far away, so the bus has to leave the school at like 5 a.m. She wakes up a little late and in a rush to get out the door, she forgets to pee. Already needing to go a little bit, she gets to the bus, and waits for another two hours or so on the ride. Predictably (in a story like this at least), they'd hit just enough traffic to keep them from taking a comfort break, so they have to go right into whatever activity it is, such as a museum or historical reenactment or something. By the end of that, she's out of her mind with desperation, and right before she gets to a bathroom she loses it. Although she's distraught by this, she's comforted by her best friend, and notices that a few other people are rushing to the bathroom and doesn't feel so bad afterwards. You could also add a section after that describing how when she's at home, she remembers how it feels and rubs herself off.

JackO

Also thanks to whoever moved this to fanfiction, I didn't know if something that wasn't actually a fanfic should be in this section.

FallenStar

That would be me.  Anything fanfiction related goes in here, be it a story or questions about stories.   :gunsmilie:

countryease

Wow, only 4 votes so far...  I voted for Girls Night Out, mainly because that gives a great opportunity for maybe some drunkenness with multiple girls getting desperate.  But hey, that's just me, anything you want to write will be greatly appreciated.

JackO

First Option to reach 3 votes will be the subject I write about, cos I wanna start soon :P

TiaMaria

Looks like it's going to be younger school girls then, mate.

AliasnameTO

It's hard to write about younger schoolgirls though (younger meaning elementary age, ca. 5-10 years) because they talk and act so differently than adults. Unless you've got a lot of experience talking to them and being around them, writing a young girl's wetting story is a tall order.

JackO

Its a challenge i'll have to take.

I might aim it at 10-ish, cos anything less might be cute, but I've not been around that age kids for a while.

Might take a while, cos I have to do a biology presentation, and try get my head around some Physics and Maths :P

triforce1996

I chose Younger School Girls cos I like lolis wetting themselves.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs

JackO

Quote from: triforce1996 on September 29, 2009, 12:26:44 AM
I chose Younger School Girls cos I like lolis wetting themselves.

Well maybe you should read the actual fanfic, which has been posted now...because its about 11ish y/o girls....

I mean seriously do people actually look at the shouts, where i annouced that I had finished and posted it, or the new unread topics, or just generally look?

:censored: