New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bondage, yay or nay?

Started by Saimarr, October 17, 2008, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2nd2emotion

An absolute yes, mildly. It's also far easier to find people who are in to it... or if not in to it, willing to try it =)
The helplessness as she can't get away, or as I can't get away, and have to deal with whatever's being given, is fantastic.

phil

when combined with desperation and its light then yeah it is pretty good.

Iku Nagae

I'm kind of into bondage, but not the real heavy stuff.
Quote from: phil on August 07, 2009, 06:33:34 AM
when combined with desperation and its light then yeah it is pretty good.
Ah yeah, now we're talking. I'd kind of like to see that.

hunter77721

Yeah, I like the bondage, but only the light, maybe with litlle "messy" clothes, sometimes missing a shoe. And with the desperation - interesting.

aklwn

Hmm... I'm a very submissive person, and I like it... so yes. As long as there isn't tons of pain involved in it, I'm fine with someone else controlling what I do. There's a limit of course, but ya I don't mind and I love to do it in Roleplaying.

dllee

I am extremely into bondage when it is in conjunction with desperation. However it doesn't do anything for me by itself.
I love the idea of the "just keep those jeans dry for 2 hours and I'll let you go" and of course she fails with like 5 mins left =)

dude181

Bondage with lots of desperation, and then floods herself completely. Then some rough and VERY wet sex following... It's perfect if you wanna cure the "Not enough Adventure in bed" situation, and would never cease to amaze ya.

Well, if you brought Bondage/Wetting & Desperation into your own sex life... It's one of my most favored fantasies

Linkx

Most definitely my girlfriend and I often find each other tied up... well usually me but I digress. Being restrained while they have complete power over you is just such an absolute turn on. We can get a little bit into the abusive side of things but usually it's fairly mild not too much pain as i don't really enjoy the pain, I just enjoy the helplessness.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."