New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

hello all.

Started by the_variant, October 07, 2008, 01:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_variant

hello to everyone :)  Thought I'd post a quick intro, since this section was here!

been browsing some anime desperation sites and got linked to here - pretty interesting place that I never knew existed!  I've been into female desperation for as long as I can remember, and I've discovered that a lot of anime stuff is actually more realistic than photos - where photos seem contrived or fake, anime can look as real as the artist wants it to.

I'm also an author of erotic and non-erotic fiction (mostly sci-fi, some horror).  Currently I've got a selection of stories on literotica.com under my username SlaveMasterUK.  One of them (Drink: Circle of Denial) is a female desperation/wetting story, and I hope my follow-up (strangely titled Drink: Chapter 2) will be posted in the next seven days or so.

I will look forward to seeing what the site has to offer and perhaps getting inspiration for Chapter 3 of the Drink series :)

packrat

:clap: :clap: Awesome, another fanfiction writer! :clap: :clap:

Welcome to te forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  Hope to see some of your work here. (That is, if want to put anything here.)