New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Accident or choice?

Started by Serika, November 08, 2009, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooseman

she can't be embarassed if she did it on purpose, so i deffinitely say accidental. i like it when she's emberassed cause she's more exposed and i'd like to be the hero to comfort her

speenza

It seems to me like the distinction should be in the intent: if she meant to wet herself, it was on purpose, if not, it was an accident.  Just like with almost anything, it's intent that should decide.  For example, say someone is sitting down and doesn't see someone else coming towards them and they stretch out their legs.  Tripping the other person would still be called an accident, even though they had the choice to not stretch out their legs, it is still an accident because they did not intend to trip the other person.

Magic Kitty

More than likely she thought she would be able to hang on until she got to a restroom. She wasn't thinking of alternatives other than "must hold now!" So in that case, she realizes too late that she won't be able to do so and wets. That's an accident.

It would be choice if she consciously thought something like "hmm, should I wet myself or go in the street? Well, I might get in serious trouble if I choose street so I would rather wet myself than do that"

I also liked what Speenza said about intent being a factor in other cases.
Tra-la-la~