New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

favorite types of stories to read?

Started by captainjack, July 01, 2009, 12:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

i'm curious to know what what type of stories the people here want to read most.  i guess maybe i'm not overly creative when it comes to this type of writing but i'm really itching to write some decent desp/wetting fics. i have a couple stories on Shera and Ger's, but they're really the most trite things you could possibly imagine (though i think the readers there overall to be a little more bland than the people here on this forum). so now i'm looking to write some interesting stories!
So tell me, what are your favorite types of plot lines? or favorite types of characters? or maybe just some odd things you like to read about! i'm trying to come up with some good ideas, so let em roll!

AliasnameTO

I like stories about younger girls (obviously for being on an anime forum), and regarding wetting, how she and other people handle the entire situation. Yeah an account of somebody doing it in private and describing all the details is great, but with good characters, it's easy to imagine you're right there with them, watching it happen.

As for the scenario itself, doesn't really matter; it just has to be realistic and be the most important thing going on at the moment. If there's a story about a girl in manhattan, it should be something like how all the stores' bathrooms are "customers only" and she's too pee-shy to go in front of all the people, instead of a scenario like "terrorists hit a water main and all the toilets in the city are broken." Because if terrorists really did attack, you're more keen to care about that rather than a girl who's having a bladder situation.

I wrote a couple of stories about a girl named Cassie, which I did mainly for myself but decided to post them on here. The first takes place in school, with the typical "too shy to ask to go/bathroom's being maintained once she gets there" idea. The second mostly takes place after an all-day trip to the mall and her desperate bike ride back to the house, where she has some wet fun with her friend.

Hope this gives you some ideas. :)

Firescyth

Quote from: AliasnameTO on July 01, 2009, 12:23:09 PM
I like stories about younger girls

Exactly my point. Younger girls to me means everyone below 13 and over 4 years old. So, stories on that is good. Particularly, desperation in younger girls is a good point to show in a story. Also, in my case, I love seeing little girls with sweaty armpits, but not older women. I hate that. But, I suppose, that's not something you all like. But I really love to see and read a desperation story involving a little girl with sweaty armpits.

The thing is about stories is that the characters shoulder be realistic as possible. And also, describe all the emotions, and expressions. That makes the reader imagine everything in their mind.

Well, try writing a story like that.

nagato

I like to see stories featuring characters in their teens till about mid twenties so from 13 to 25. I like to see situations that either take place in public or if not in public then they at least get caught. I like seeing realistic reactions and if it is a fanfic for the characters to be as in character as possible. Also I like seeing characters who would be considered dominant or strong being the ones that wet themselves. And if being forced to wet then being forced to wet by someone generally considered weak or submissive. And I always prefer stories that end in the girl wetting herself instead of actually finding relief.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Firescyth on July 02, 2009, 05:14:56 AMExactly my point. Younger girls to me means everyone below 13 and over 4 years old.

Well, I didn't necessarily mean elementary schoolers, just girls 18 or younger. Much older than mid-20's and it starts to seem nasty instead of cute to me. Not to mention by that age, they've got a whole lot more going on, and with younger girls it's easier to write a story about them.

captainjack

Ya I personally don't much care to go lower than 13-14 but close to that is the reason i'd rather post some stories here than some other site and forums where anything under 18 is a no go..
Well, thanks for the input so far, i'll have to churn out a story or two and see what you guys think.

hahaman

i like the stories with girls aroung high school age or so and scenarios involving accidental wettings and such.
a touch of humiuliation makes it more interesting too.

kingkaos

i love to read pee desperation, bondage, slave girl, and at times bestiality stories
I Be Heros Corrupt