News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

For Packrat: Orihime's struggle (desperation, poop related)

Started by Faust, December 09, 2009, 05:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Orihime's Struggle

"Come on Tatsuki, just one bite." Orihime's voice called out to her friend, who shook her head violently.
"There's no way I'm trying that....that.." She replied, pointing at what appeared to be a sort of fruit cocktail. "Thing!!!"
Orihime paused, and tilted her head.

"But Tatsuki..." she started to pout. "The Extravagant Ultra Deluxe Tastifying Tummy filler is positively bursting with flavor. It has Chocolate syrup, Vanilla extract, strawberries,limes, hot sauce, anchovies, Mustard and Ketchup. It's a journey for the taste buds!"
"That doesn't sound like a journey I want to be on." Tatsuki called sourly, as she turned to the clock. "Don't you have any normal food laying around?"
Orihime paused, and turned.
"No.." she called, innocently. "I used it all up in making the Extravagant Ultra De..."

"Nevermind." Tatsuki called, groaning lightly. She knew she should have eaten something before she left. "I'll just have to skip breakfast I guess."
Orihime paused, and stood up, standing in a peculiar manner.
"Oh, but Tatsuki." she started. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it's what helps you get through the day. You can't just skip it."

Tatsuki shook her head, trying to ignore her friend's protests.
"I'll live Orihime." she called, lightly, as she turned. "So, are we heading to school early today then?"
Orihime shook her head lightly at her friend, looking at the "Cocktail"
"If you won't eat it Tatsuki, then I will." she called, lightly. "There is no sense in letting good food go to waste after all. There are..."
Tatsuki tuned out her friend, who was going back into her little world.

There was no arguing with Orihime when she got like this, so she'd just wait until she was done eating it, and then go.
"And as such, let the meal begin." Tatsuki managed to tune back in, at the end of Orihime's speech, watching her devour the very thing that
She herself wouldn't even so much as touch.

"Oh, it's so extravagant Tatsuki." she called, as she kept eating at the.....thing, apparently enjoying the strange meal. Tatsuki was suddenly grateful
she had decided to skip out on breakfast, having the nagging urge that she wouldn't have been able to keep it down with Orihime's creation in the room.

After a while, Orihime finally finished the cocktail, and placed the dishes back in the sink, turning back to her friend.
"Okay, ready Orihime?" Tatsuki called back to her friend, who nodded.

"Of course!" Orihime replied, smiling. "You really should have tried it Tatsuki. It was...."

And Tatsuki started to tune her friend's protests against eating the strange concotion her friend had made, knowing she wouldn't be able to convinve her
that the whole thing was revolting. Orihime was like that. She just ate whatever she wanted, and never seemed to get fat. Well, except for her breasts.
Orihime's breasts were so big. Maybe it was because of what she ate. She pondered what made Orihime's breasts so big, noting her own miniscule breasts in comparison before realizing they were already at the school. As they started to enter home room, Tatsuki heard a light groan escape her friend.

"what's wrong?" Tatsuki remarked to her friend, who looked back at her lightly.
"It's nothing.." Orihime replied, gingerly. "My stomach's just trying to handle all of the flavor I gave it."
Tatsuki paused, wondering what exactly that meant, but figured it was best to concentrate on studying. The teacher had been hinting on a pop quiz recently, and Tatsuki wasn't too keen on Ancient history.

About an hour later, Tatsuki had laid down her pencil, convinced that she would never need to know any of the stuff she had just been quizzed over, having
been obviously frustrated with the test she had anticipated.
As she was fuming lightly, she noticed Orihime was strangely quiet. Odd, she usually liked to go over tests with her after they finished. Said it was 'to better prepare herself for next time.'
Tatsuki moved over to Orihime, and tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked her long haired companion, lightly as Orihime turned to her, a forced smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, never better.." she called, half heartedly, before Tatsuki lowered her eyes. She knew when her friend was lying, and this was obviously one of those times. Orihime paused, looking up to see if anyone else was over next to her, before moving closer to Tatsuki.

"I don't think my stomach agreed with all of those flavors.." she called, nervously. "In fact, I think it wants to get rid of them....now..."
Tatsuki paused. Orihime always had a way of dancing around whatever she said, especially with Ichigo in the same room, but Tatsuki understood.

Orihime's Extravagant Ultra deluxe.....whatever was planning an exit. Wheter or Not Orihime made it to a toilet in time.
"Class is about to end." Tatsuki called, quietly. "Can you hold it until then?"
Orihime paused, but nodded, quickly.
"Y-yes..." she called. "It hasn't started yet. Just...make sure to keep Kurosaki-kun busy while I go, okay?"
Tatsuki paused, lightly.

"Why do.." she started, as Orihime shushed her, lightly.
"Because!!" she started. "What if I went into the bathroom, and pulled down my skirt and panties and then Kurosaki-kun was hit with a sudden wave of Diarreha and didn't think he was going to be able to hold it and rushed into the girl's bathroom by mistake and broke into the stall I was in and saw me.."

Tatsuki resisted to facepalm at Orihime's fears. Honestly, what were the chances of....

"Bathroom Miss Itsuka." Ichigo's voice called out, as he darted out the door. The teacher paused, heading to the door.
"Kurosaki!!! Get back..." she started, before realizing he was already long gone. As she turned to dismiss the class however, a loud feedback came crackling out of the intercom.

"Attention Faculty! Please keep all students in your rooms." the principal's voice called out, in a panic. "We have reports that a Criminal has been seen around the area, and may be in the school area. Please lock your classrooms and keep all students inside.

The teacher paused, before shutting the door, and locking it.
"Guess Kurosaki is out of luck." The teacher called to the class, lightly. "If he runs into the criminal, it's his own fault."

Tatsuki paused, as she turned to her friend, whose look was difficult to read. She seemed to be concerned about Ichigo, but at the same time, her face seemed to show a bit of desperation at knowing the bathroom was out of her reach at the moment.

Orihime turned to Tatsuki, quickly.
"See, look." she called, lightly. "Ichigo must have had something that didn't agree with him! If I had gone out..."
she then paused, as her face twisted a bit, and she adjusted herself in her seat lightly.

Tatsuki eyed her poor friend, watching her squirm. Part of her wanted to say 'I told you so' but she didn't feel like saying it. At least, not now.
Orihime's face returned to semi normal, as she turned back to Tatsuki.
"Phew..." she started, lightly. "Stopped it....for now.."
She started to shuffle in her seat lightly as she said this, obviously not getting any relif yet.
Tatsuki lowered her head, before looking at her friend.

"You can do it Orihime." she called to her friend, unable to do anything more for her. "They'll catch the guy in no time, and you'll be able to go."

Orihime smiled lightly as she squirmed, grateful for her friend.
"Thanks Tatsuki." she called, quickly. "If you say they will, then they will."
Tatsuki smiled back, as the class fell silent for a bit, as the time started to pass by with Orihime squirming in the seat next to her. Five...ten....fifteen minutes without any real development.

Tatsuki noticed right away, as Orihime's pattern shifted, her face scrunching up and one of her hands flowing to the back of her skirt. Her face reddened with effort, before she gasped lightly.

"Tatsuki, a little came out.." she called, nervously as she flushed. Tatsuki was at a loss. What could she do? Orihime was losing control, and all she could do was sit there and watch it happen.
After promising to protect her so many years ago, she was unable to help her in this fight.
The fight against her sphincter.

The intercom crackled back out, piercing the silence of the classroom.
"Faculty, this is the principal." the principal's voice called out, lightly. "Please go about your daily buisness. The area is secure. Please dismiss the students to their next class."

Tatsuki smiled lightly at this revelation, although curious as to what exactly was the reason everything was good again. Orihime however, didn't seem to care, being more concentrated on holding back the breakfast.

"Okay, class dismissed." she called, lightly before the students all moved towards the door instantly, aiming to get out of the classroom.
Orihime had remained seated, as Tatsuki got up, picking up her things. By the time she had picked up her things, she noticed Orihime had remained seated.

"Orihime, did you hear her?" she called to her friend. "You can go now."
Orihime turned lightly, her face still red with effort to hold it.
"I...I heard.." she called, lightly. "But I can't carry my things, and go to the bathroom. What if I drop it in the toliet or.."
Tatsuki paused as she lifted up Orihime's things, lightly.
"Problem solved." she called. "Now come on."

Orihime nodded, and stood up, her right hand placed on her rear to try and hold it back as she fidgeted, even worse than before. As she moved, her steps seemed shallow, and she was moving fairly slowly, despite the big rush. The two had made it out of the classroom, and were in the hall, with the bathrooms in sight. Orihime suddenly stopped, and a light moan was heard coming from her.

"Come on Orihime." Tatsuki called, "This is no time to..."
Orihime's face then relaxed, and a slight dripping was heard as a brownish substance hit the floor. Tatsuki paused, and grabbed her friend by the shoulder.
"No, don't give up Orihime." she called, sharply. "Not now. You're so close."
Orihime flushed, and kept walking, her sphincter almost stretched past the point of being able to resist. Every step she took caused a quick jet to shoot out, for a few steps, before suddenly the jets became a stream, and Orihime's face melted to one of relif.
The brownish fluid flowed down Orihime's legs, as she stood in the hall in front of the bathroom, and puddled at her feet. Tatsuki was unable to do anything but watch as her friend's bowels so feverently emptied themselves.

After about half a minute of Orihime's sighs and the diarreha coming out of her, Orihime sank to her knees, embarassed.
Tatsuki turned, looking around to notice there was only one other person in the halls. Apparently, the criminal scare had got the students to worry about staying in the halls. Especially Since Ichigo never returned. Tatsuki turned back to the matter at hand.

Her now very messy friend.
"Tatsuki, what do I do?" Orihime's voice cracked, as tears started to run down her face. "I...I can't believe I pooped my panties at school...."

Tatsuki fell silent, before reaching for her friend's arm.
"Come on." she started, lightly. "Let's get you to the nurse's office. I'm sure she has some spare clothes you can change into."
Orihime sniffled a bit, but took Tatsuki's arm before closing her eyes again as another light splattering hit the floor. Apparently, her diarreha wasn't exactly through with running it's course either.
"O....Okay Tatsuki.." she called, as her martial artist of a friend helped her make her way to the nurse's office, where she recieved a clean uniform and panties, before being allowed to go home.

Tatsuki had went along with her, to make sure she got home okay, and promised to never tell anyone about what had happened.

packrat

O_O...heaven...I'm in heaven...*drools*

*pulls up a seat and starts reading*

*finishes reading and looks towards Faust*  ...I could so hug you right now...

Faust

o.....oh.. :blushing:
Thanks Packrat.
I was just kinda bored, and noticed that I recognized some of the characters in the fanfic request forum.

So, I figured I'd post some stuff. ^^;
Glad you like it.

animepee

thunder7102

Omorashi-lover

Although I'm more into bladder desperation but I found this really really AROUSING XD
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/