* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Katy cross sountry 2

Started by qaw213, January 12, 2010, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qaw213

Sorry it took so long if you like comment and plus karma plz

Katy 2
 By the time we reached our campsite my pants were dry. We set up our tent, Julia, Emily, and I would be together, then we sat down for dinner. After words while everyone was sitting by the fire 
     I said " im really tired im going back to the tent."
   When I got back to the tent I rummaged around in my bag and pulled out the good nights tucked deep inside. Yes I still wet the bed. I put the good nights on as fast as I could I didn't want anyone to find out. I pulled up my pj pants and curled up in my bed my Alarm set early so I could dispose of good night unnoticed and went to sleep excited for tommorrow.
         As the rest of the camp started to wake up I sat down at the table and started to eat breakfast. I had a big bowl of cereal and a glass of oj. We headed out about an hour later I was drinking alot of water I wanted to be sure I was hydrated and plus if I was running I would sweat it off. I was wearing black running shorts, a white tank top with an orange sports bra and blue panties underneath. Things where looking good I kinda had to pee but I could make it. 
       The car then slowed and stopped. 
" what's going on." I asked from the back
 " we're stuck in traffic could be a while road work ahead."
   A sinking feeling rose up in my stomach as yesterdays event flashed in my head. An agonizing half hour eaked by until traffic started to move again. By this time I could feel the pressure bulging my bladder. I slowly moved my hand down to my crotch and pulled my legs tight I was unsure how long I could last. All I knew was I was not going to wet myself.
     The car stopped at the trailhead and everyone piled out except me. I was pretty sure the if I moved I would lose control. One of the moms came over and asked me, " well aren't you going to get out of the car." 
  I replied "no I'm not feeling well."
 "oh don't be silly," the mom said. She the proceded to grab my arm I stumbled out of the car but as I did I felt control leave me.
     The warm urine flowed into my panties quickly soaking them through in my embarassment I pulled my legs together and covered my crotch. The stream was still going and I could feel the warm wetness flow as my spasmed my further loss of control. My shorts where completely soaked and the urine was flowing across my thighs and down my legs. My face turned flushed red and I started to cry.
   " oh my god I am so sorry." the mom gasp.
    She quickly scuried around and made up story that I wasn't feeling good and got me back to the camp so I could clean up.

(to be continued)     

Ranpalan

Hm, much better, but there's still very little build-up to the desperation, and you could watch your capitalisation a little better, mostly at the beginning of speech.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

qaw213

Thank ill take that into consideration