New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Just wondering????

Started by andreww9933, January 22, 2009, 07:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww9933

I was wondering, what happened to my old account? I use to have one here under the same screen name but a different password. I went to log in today, and it told me I was not valid. I'd really like to get my old account restored if at all possible. Someone please tell me what happened? :crying:
"I'll be the God of Death any day"-- Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

FallenStar

Your old account cannot be restored. If it was deleted, it was because you did not log in often enough.  Consider that, a warning of sorts.  Don't go too long without posting or you WILL be deleted.

rb41

Quote from: Star on January 22, 2009, 08:27:20 PM
Your old account cannot be restored. If it was deleted, it was because you did not log in often enough.  Consider that, a warning of sorts.  Don't go too long without posting or you WILL be deleted.

Forgive me for not having enough patience to sort through previous posts for the answer, but how long would constitute "too long"?
"If I die, I want to die like my grandfather- who died peacefully in his sleep; not screaming like all the passengers in the bus he was driving." – Gary Lising

andreww9933

Okay Star, uhhh, Ouch, I guess thats fair though. Ill be sure to log in more often. Though I do feel a little burned that I got deleted :crying:. Thanks for the reply though.
"I'll be the God of Death any day"-- Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

AliasnameTO

I believe "too long" is more than 10 days without logging in. It's either that or 10 days without posting, I'm not sure. But thankfully, there isn't a strict "no thread-bumping" rule here, so if you're really desperate (ha) you could try putting a good post in a thread that's still on the first page, but a little bit older.