New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Telling my Girlfriend....

Started by Kyle_gp, August 31, 2009, 08:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle_gp

Well about half a year ago, my friend dared my girlfriend to pee her pants. It was amazing, she was wearing tight grey pants, they weren't jeans but I dont know exactly what they are called.

Well i told her that i kinda liked it, she thought it was kinda weird but she didn't really care. So i kept making up excuses for her to do it again, and she has done it a couple of times in her panties, not pants. I have also seen her accidently wet herself while we were camping and while she had a bladder infection.

Long story short, would it be better to tell her it's a fetish or just leave it the way it is.

Thanks  :blush:

Scoozums

That... Really depends... Based on what you said it sounds to me like she's not too keen on doing it willingly though she has done it "for you" a couple of times already.  It really depends on the kind of girl you think she is or is willing to be.  I've "technically" dated two girls so far (yeah I seem to not be interested in relationships much yet >_< ) The first was very willing to have sexual relations while the second girl I dated was a very insecure girl and not one that would probably fall for that kind of thing.  I did ask my first girlfriend if she'd wet herself for me.  She didn't seem too keen on it then but she did not seem totally against the possibility of doing it for me either... That said I think it might be OK to tell her but I would just be careful of how you tell her.

oramisho

Well if she's your girlfriend, and your close enough, you should propably let her know. She may or may not be into it, but it cant hurt to be honest about it.

Cant hide it forever, and if she really likes you, she won't start hating you over a kink.(for bonus points, try flattery about how sexy she looks in tight wet jeans)

and like Scoozums said: the way you tell them can make a bit of a difference.

JackO

IT really all depends (lol pun) on how weird she thought it was. You don't want to make yourself seem like some strange obsessed fetishist, but then again, if you tell her and she's fine with it, she might wet a bit more, just for you :D

highoncrackandpcp

Quote from: JackO on August 31, 2009, 11:42:56 PM
IT really all depends (lol pun) on how weird she thought it was. You don't want to make yourself seem like some strange obsessed fetishist, but then again, if you tell her and she's fine with it, she might wet a bit more, just for you :D

Quote from: B.u.S. on September 01, 2009, 09:52:39 AM
With a few friends and a couple of exs that I've gotten to try (and like) this fetish in some way, I can tell from experience that don't make it seem like a fetish. Have it come fro an innocent or simple idea that you just "discovered" and wish to try in another way :P

Agreeing with these, try to make yourself come off as non-obsessed as possible. I think if you do tell her you'll be fine, but just watch how you do it.
Good luck captain, you'll be fine.

WeAreTheFinale

As already said, it depends on the way you say it, and the type of girl she is. If she seems to not enjoy wetting herself, you probably shouldn't tell her. If she seems to like it a bit, try telling her in a flattering way.

risendevil

I was wondering if would they feel shy if lots of people see them.

phil

Give it a go but dont try to seem like it is an obsession. I told my girlfriend and it turned out she liked the same stuff. Good Luck :blush:

The_Enigma

Well, I told my girlfriend the other day, and I felt very weird afterwords.  However, she kept insisting that it didn't really change anything, and that she actually might be open to try some stuff. (Major score! I was expecting the worst!)  We had a heartfelt discussion about our various fetishes, and we went on like nothing had happened.

My advice would be for you to just come out and tell it.  It'll be difficult, but you'll feel better in the long run.

Dissident

If you've been dating someone for 6+ months, and/or have a really good handle on the person then I would definitely say "go for it."  I've revealed a bunch of kinks to my girlfriend, and while she's not in to the same things she has been willing to humor me.  Try and gauge interest but don't insist she do something or come off as obsessive.

If a significant other breaks up over a fetish--then, well, it probably wasn't going to work out for other reasons, but really from all the experiences I've read the worst case scenario rarely happens if at all.  If you've gotten to the point where you can talk openly in a relationship about the crazy things that turn you on then you're in a pretty good place.

Ocelot

i think you should leave it alone some girls like it but a lot of girls get turned off but i dunno do what you will.

jumanji42

wait untill you have a day at home alone with her. watch a movie with her and have both of u drink a lot. challange her to a holding contest. rub her or finger her when she's really desperate. tell her that it's supposed to feel even better if you have to pee really badly. get her interested and then tell her that she looks really sexy when she's all wet

animepee

Everyone else pretty much summed it up

But theres a risk in that, she may wet herself for you thinking its just good fun, but if she doesn't approve of your fetish she might not do it again for you :/

anastyanax

If she knows you well enough as a person, you've been together a while and she trusts you...telling her your fetish shouldn't be that big of an issue...hell, remind her that NOT telling her would have meant that you weren't comfortable with her knowing.