Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Chapter 2: The Fight to Hold

Started by Kenichi123, April 20, 2011, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenichi123

Continues... The story does.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours have passed since the incident this morning.  Mistuke was eating breakfast. Aki... Sadly... Was still taking a shower. Apparently she needs to wash a few hundred times before becoming "clean" again.

"Aki! Were going to be late for school if you don't hurry up!!! It's 8:55 now!" Mitsuke says, banging at the bathroom door.  She walks over to her drawer to the left of her desk and picks up a backpack.

The shower turns off. Aki pounds the door open, steam still pouring out of it. She stands there dripping wet totally nude. Her normal size body shines in the light as she looks at the clock across the room. "You lied to me! It's only 8:30!'

"Its only 15 minutes from what I said."

"25..."

"Yeah..."

Aki tries to close the door again but Mitsuke stops her- "You won't have time to eat if you don't get out of there!"

"B-But... I Still feel all dirty..." Aki whines in a soft quiet voice.

"No Buts!" Mitsuke grabs Aki by her arms and drags her to the their kitchen area attached to the bedroom.

"Can I at least get dressed first? It's kind of chilly in here."

"I can tell..." Mitsuke stairs at Aki's breasts for a couple of seconds, then resumes taking a bowl out of a cabinet. Aki blushes a bit and asks nicely again.

"MAY I please get dressed? And dry off too? I'm Still soaking wet..."

"Fine... But you'll have to get your cereal yourself."

"But You know that I can't reach that." (Truly that one millimeter is the perfect amount to put the bowls in the high cabinet out of reach.) Mitsuke puts a bowl in front of Aki. The bowl contains some Cheeri'a's and milk.

"Eat that. I'll get your clothes ready. Top drawer right?"

"Yeah..."

"Sheesh... What would you do without me?"

Mitsuke thinks of Aki as her little sister, she tries to protect her and makes fun of situations with her whenever she can.  Aki starts eating her cereal and drinking her big bottle of water next to it.

"Come to think of it... Never mention the thing that happened this morning to ANYONE.  Got it?" Aki says, taking a spoon-full of cereal.

"Never even thought about it. That would be cruel. And I'm nice."

"Sure... Nice..."

"What?" Mitsuke looks at Aki and holds up the most embarassing shirt ever. "Are you Sure I'm not nice?"

"I Never said you weren't nice!" Aki agrees quickly, taking another drink of water. "There, Finished." Aki gets up from her chair, and walks over to Mitsuke. "Suki..."

"Yeah?"

"Uh... Never mind..." Aki says, Ignoring the fact that her body's telling her she might have to go to the bathroom soon again.

"Er... Okay. Here's your clothes. We have to head out now. But... Nah- We have to head out NOW!" Mitsuke double-takes at the bathroom door. She is starting to feel that 2 liter bottle of water she had for breakfast an hour and a half ago.

"Er Suki... Why are there 2 pairs of panties?" Aki questions, holding them both up

"Remember what today is? Freeze training at 1:30. Teacher gave them to us for precaution. I'm wearing 2 pairs too." Mitsuke says, pulling down the second pair a bit

"Ohh okay. I remember. But damn... I Can't even feel this first pair. What's this made of"

"Something like nylon or cotton fused with rubber or something like that."

"Sounds cool."

"Oh It's also water resistant, So if you happen to drop it in a pool or in a river, the water just goes right through it, It doesn't get wet!"

"So... Your telling me you can float on water with this?"

"No... It goes right through... But you won't have to wash it if you drop it water or any sorts of liquid. It just, "Goes right through"... Like I said..."

"Okay... I guess..." Aki says with a feint chuckle at the end.

"Lets go then!" Mitsuke says, opening the door as Aki follows.

End Page 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2

Mitsuke is an average student at her school. Her grades are all B Class and one S class in Observing101. Her Weak points are the classes of SA2, E2, and KC2.
Her Practice average is... Wait... It seems I have confused you... You Don't seem to know what I'm talking about do you? Oh. I see. You only went to a normal school, on a Normal planet.

This is no normal school. This is no Normal Planet. Sure, it gives the appearance of the exact same as earth with some continent shifting... but so called "Jobs" and "Industry" Aren't the main employers now. A normal person goes to school not for education, nor science, but to learn how to fight. Fighting is a main component of this life. 90% of everyone from 5 to 70 years old know the basics of fighting.

This system works like this. There are hundreds of types of martial arts and combat skills, But for school, they mostly teach you the basics. Such as:

Observing101- How to observe the scenery and your enemy to your advantage.

SA: Special Attacks such as Ki moves. No beams or anything, More like strengthening his/her body with the Ki flows around the earth, and some who have mastered Ki, can use it to send an invisible shock wave from their palm/fist/foot/attacking-appendage, to their enemy for mental and physical damage.

KC: Keeping Calm- A necessity for fights with more than one opponent or the forbidden use of weapons.

A/D: Attack / Defense. Self explanatory.

E: Endurance...

A: Agility....

W:  Weaponology....

And so on.

The fights work for money, Such as How many punches were hit, How many blocked, How many Dodged, how many not blocked. There are 9 local rings in one county, The top 3 in local rings go to county rings, which there are 4 of in each state, who top 3 go to State rings, who battle it out for the top 4 spots, where it then goes to national and international. Weapons are forbidden in these.

Think of it like that. Local rings give x1 money, County give x4, State give x9, National gives x25 and International gives x100. But the skill goes up as you reach higher, so does the 1x amount of money. Therefore a international match can go up to millions of dollars.

Other than that, There's adventures where you CAN use weapons. Such as helping a man cross a mountain, Defeating a gang of Thieves in the valley, Stuff like that. These can pay even more than national ring matches sometimes.

Back to the story then.

Mitsuke stares at the clock. She shouldn't be because its observation class.

"And Where are you looking at Mitsuke?" Mr. Smith, the teacher asks?

"I was just trying to... to focus on the paper you were going to give me in your back pocket." Mitsuke explains wittingly.

"Very good observation skill Mitsuke. It's no wonder why you're in the top 5 of our class." Mr. Smith praises Mitsuke then hands her a letter. "Too bad the letter isn't for you. It's for everyone in KC2, There will be No frozen training today due to warm weather... Hah. That's ironic."

"Very." Mitsuke replies. The bell rings.

"Instead you will be doing special training. Now you are dismissed. Have A nice day."

"Thank you Sensei." Everyone replies. While they leave.

Aki and Mitsuke meet in the hall.

"How did you know he had a letter in his back pocket?"

"Oh, I saw that when he turned around about 5 minutes back to write on the chalkboard."

"I see... I Wonder what the "Special Training" is...?"

"I Don't Know... Probably something you might not normally encounter in the wilderness..." Mitsuke blindly guesses.

"Yeah. I'm getting this feeling we're not going to like it though."

"Well, Lets go. Lets hope its not something we won't like."

"Yeah."

End Page 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 3

Arriving in Keeping Calm class, Mitsuke and Aki are greeted by Rin, Their close friend. Rin's a girl of 15 years old, One year younger than both Mitsuke and Aki. Actually... For some odd reason... her birthday is 1 day after Aki's, which is 3 days before Mitsukes. Her Red hair with matching red eyes, also as Mitsukes Blue hair/eyes and Akis green hair/eyes, matches the group perfectly. Rins smaller than normal chest size, an A cup, makes her undersized uniform bulge a bit at the breasts, fitting snugly, while looking up at Mitsuke. Rin is about 2 inches under Aki and Mitsuke. Therefore some of her shyness comes from height too.

"Hey... um... how are you Aki, Suki?"

"I'm good" Mitsuke says

Aki sighs, "I'm good too I guess..."

"Whats wrong?" Rin asks.

"Oh nothing... I had a bad morning." Aki glares at Mitsuke.

"Oh..." Rin stops.

"We better take our seats... Wait- Where are all the boys?" Mitsuke asks.

"I'm... Not sure." Rin answers.

"Okay." Mitsuke goes and sits in between Aki and Rin at the back of the class.

"Oh, On the board it says - Drink the water in your cup, You'll need it. - So... Bottoms up." Aki says to Mitsuke and Rin. They gulp down the "Water."

"Ugh- This tastes weird... I think i'm gunna throw up..." Aki Adds.

"Everyone please take your seats!" A Strange woman walks in. It's Ms. Makikasitalohazaki (Maki for short).

"Ms. Maki, What are you doing here?" A girl in the front of the class asks.

"Well, This is going to be a special class for all the girls only, and Sense no boys are allowed, Mr. Thompson can't teach this can he?" Ms. Maki replies. "Now then, Did everyone drink their water?... Good. I'm sorry everyone, But you are going to dislike this class period very much. We're going to learn... How to keep calm on missions when having to go to the bathroom."

"Huh?" Aki and a few others blurt out.

"It happens sometimes, And we don't want our students to lose control over a situation. Like what if you're in the middle of enemy territory and you have to go?" Ms. Maki says

"Ugh..." Aki mumbles to herself, remembering what happened this morning.

"What we are going to do, is... remember this phrase- "1 Go 2 No", This means that if you have to pee- or 1, then just go if your' alone, If it's 2, Then Don't because it might compromise your mission. Only listen to that rule if you're alone. If there are witnesses around, its Both-No. Today we'll discuss the rule and certain exceptions."

"First- Lets get this one over with quick. If It's an emergency and you're in enemy territory... You're not going to like it at first, But you don't have time to rush and find cover, pull down your pants, go in the corner, pull your pants back up, re zip your suit, and leave. It doesn't happen this way. You must hold it until you start getting uncomfortable. The least bit of un-comfort can cause you to lose your concentration. If this happens..." Ms. Maki takes a breath.

"Just pee your pants on spot."

"EH?" Most of the 5 other students along with Mitsuke Rin and Aki say in disbelief.

"But what if-"
"What!?!"

"Calm down class, You won't like the idea at first, but you can't lose concentration on some of these missions. Its a Must."

The class quiets down to a dull embarrassed silence

"Okay. To make this quick- Same goes for Number 2."

"EH!?!" the class goes.

"Okay. That's all for today." Ms. Maki starts to leave. "I'm sorry about this."  Ms. Maki leaves. She closes the door and you can hear it lock behind her.

"Did she just..."Mitsuke starts

"...Lock us in?"Aki finishes...

"Why... Wait... WAIT WHAT DID WE DRINK?!?" Mitsuke starts in disbelief as her stomach growls and her bladder starts to ache.

"Look what I found under my desk!" A Blond haired girl by the name of Sara around the same age as Rin states, holding up a pack of laxative and diuretic empty pills

"Oh my god" a dark blue haired girl by the name of Mika says.

"Are there really only 5 girls in this class?" Rin says to herself.

"Gah. I gotta pee!" Rin sequels. "I've been holding it for so long!"

"Wait... Isn't she normally shy?" Aki whispers to Mitsuke "Donno." she replies.

"I Can't hold it! We still have another 30 minutes in this class!" Rin screams, almost crying now.

"Calm down! Just go in the corner." Sara states calmly.

Rin runs to the corner and pulls her pants down... "Huh?... These... They got bigger... and THEY WONT COME OFF!!!" Rin states, pointing at her panties she got assigned by the teacher.

"EH?" Sarah, Mitsuke, and Aki Say, Synchronized in checking. They all remove their outer pants and panties and throw them next to Rins on the floor.

"SHIT You're right!" Aki says.

"AHH! I Can't Do this!" Rin sits down in the middle of the class.

"Can you hold it!?" Mitsuke asks suddenly

"Yeah... For a bit..." Rin states, in the fetal position, trying to get the panties off. "It's no good, it's like they're super glued on or something."

"Guys..." Mitsuke starts, "I Got to go to the bathroom..."

"We all do Suki!" Aki throws in.

"Not like that... I mean... 2..."

"Oh... I guess we don't have to do that..."

"I'm getting a bad feeling in my stomach if that matters." Mika adds in.

"Uuuuuu" Crying starts to come from the middle of the room. All eyes focus on Rin. Sitting in the fetal position, arms as tight around her legs as she can make them, She starts crying.

"Huh? Whats wrong?" Aki asks.

"I Can't... Can't hold it... Any more..." Rin Cries out in sobs. Her bladder spasm's as she does one last great big shake and stops. Sitting there. Not moving an inch. Her body is frozen but her face is cherry red. Sizzling of the pee hitting the pants at high-speed fills the room as they start to fill. A puddle appears soon afterwards. Not moving an inch for a good 3 minutes, everyone watches in amazement as Rin wets herself in front of them.

The puddle expands to about 3 feet in diameter before Rin puts her head close to her legs and just cries.

"Oh... I'm sorry Rin..." Mitsuke says, kneeling behind Rin and patting her on the back, careful to not step or kneel in the puddle. "There there..."

Rins head pops up. She stands up as everyone looks at her wet spot in her pants. "It..." Everyone listens intensely. "It... Actually wasn't that bad."

Again, Everyone is surprised at what someone says this class period.

"What do you mean?" Aki asks.

"Well... It's kind of warm in this cold room... And the feeling of not having to go any more... feels... good..." Rin blushes at the though that what she said might be weird.

"Really?" Aki says. "Should... Should I try?" Rin nods her head. "Okay... here goes nothing." Aki releases her grip on the pee in her bowel. The light stream travels down here leg in what looks like a lightning strike pattern. You can hear the sound of it as it hits the panties like with Rin. Unknowingly she gave a push to speed up the process, but the pain of her holding her pee distracted her from another pain. A lump of poo appeared in her panties out of nowhere, and continued to expand. "Gah- Whoops..." Aki says to herself, now truly ruining her pants. The pee seizes as you hear the crackle and pop of soft poo loading into her pants. "Looks like I can't stop... Whoops..." Aki says as she loads her pants.

"Wow..." Mitsuke looks at Aki. Aki's face looks like it's in heaven. She's half blushing, Half acting stupid, and half in ecstasy. "Do you mind if I try too?" she asks calmly. While already loading her pants

"Me too" Sara and Mika add in together, letting it all go.

"Oh... And I still have TWO do a number 2." Rin says, trying to make fun of the situation.

Silence in the room as a big crackle-ka-flunk is heard from Rin

"Hahaha." They all laugh.

"Maybe this class wasn't as bad as we thought." Mitsuke trails on,

They All aquired a skill that day, Self Confidence, and trust. Two new friends, Mika and Sara

"Maybe this day isn't so bad..." Rin says.

"Too bad we won't remember this tomorrow" Aki adds in.

"Why is that?" Mitsuke calmly asks

"Why does it feel like we're all feeling so good?" She asks, Pointing at the teachers desk. "An Empty Bottle of 180 Proof Alcohol! Hahahahah!"

"Eh?... Why is everything getting di...z...z.y?" Mitsuke says before passing out.

-Crash-Bang!- "Ow owowow....." Mitsuke seemed to roll out of her bed.

"Gah..." She looks at the clock- 7:35

"AKI! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" The words she said rang in her ears giving her a headache immediately

"Huh... Don't bother me... My Head hurts... Where Am I?" Aki says, Getting up.

"Oh... its Saturday..." Mitsuke says quietly... "What happened yesterday?... I Don't remember..."

"Me neither..." Aki Adds...

"Oh well... Back to bed." Mitsuke mentions before going back to bed. She thinks to herself, "Something doesn't feel right... I have an ache somewhere... But I can't tell where... Oh well..." Mitsuke drifts asleep...

Too bad for her... The ache was her bladder.

End Page 3... Finally...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a lot longer than I was going to make it... Oh well- Read up everyone, Don't forget to review...  And If It helps, Only Read 1 Page at a time from now on.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Serika

I don't mean to nitpick, but i'm thinking that if the schools teach fighting and nothing else then their planet would look more prehistoric and less like modern day Earth. :lol:

The desperation and wetting seemed short compared to the rest of the story. That would be a good place to lengthen when you go over the finished story. It's always a good idea to add lines to the important scenes and shorten the other parts.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Kenichi123

Thanks for the review, I'm trying to set up a world where there are no cars or airplanes, but... How do I explain this... Kind of like the late 1800's on technology, Nothing too advanced, But Works like the mid-century with "Castles" and "Kings" or something like that. Hard to explain...

Anyways, I'm been trying to expand the desperation and wetting scenes, I have a good one planned for next chapter that will take part throughout the entire chapter-

Briefly, Mitsuke's going to be sent on a mission as undercover, stalking someone, and certain "Things" Will cause her to "Lose Concentration" If you know what I mean  :clap:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(