Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Chapter 1: The World

Started by Kenichi123, April 18, 2011, 07:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenichi123

Here we go!

PS: Sorry this chapter is pretty long- I had a lot of motivation today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1

Mitsuke Azora wakes up. A 16 year old freshman of F07. Her Sky blue hair drapes over her pillow as she rolls out of bed. She sits up; Waiting for her brain to process what she's going to do next. The lightness of her almost-as-blue-as-her-hair eyes turns on. She stairs at the Digital alarm clock for what seemed like an eternity. Shes... Late for school again.

"eeeeEEHHHHHHHH? B-B-But I SET MY ALARM!!!" Mitsuke shrieks. She Stumbles out of her bed and flops right onto the floor. Fortunate for her, her C sized breasts absorbed most of the impact. "oowww...."

"Huh...? Just five more minutes mom..." Aki Midorinoki rolls over in the bed to the right of Mitsukes.

"Wake up Aki!!! We're going to be late!" Mitsuke says; Finally out of bed taking her pajamas off.

"uhnn... School... Yeah...." Aki mumbles in her sleep. Aki is a grass green- short haired girl the same age as Mitsuke. In fact- their birthdays are only 3 days apart. (Mitsuke being the older one.)

"Gah I don't have time for this. You're always doing this to me! If I'm late one more time I'm going to have to stay for discipline!"

"Yeah... Disidin...." Aki seems to half catch the words Mitsuke is saying before going back to her coma.

"Okay... It's time for revenge." Mitsuke knows a secret about aki that will force her to wake up. You see... Aki's a heavy sleeper... and Mitsuke has been late many times trying to wake her up in their dorm. Mitsuke threatened Aki that the next time she doesn't wake up on command she'll make her pay.

Mitsuke now totally nude goes and fetches a list from her desk.

"Lets see... #4 should be good for this one. Shock therapy will have to come after this one though. But she deserves it." Mitsuke walks into the bathroom and turns on the warm water in their sink.  She goes and grabs a big pot and starts to fill it.  The sound of the water filling up reminds her that she forgot to use the bathroom before going to sleep.  She turns the water to a drizzle and stairs at the clock thinking on what to do. Mitsuke isn't one who is extremely dignified with her friends. Once she gets to know someone she can do just about anything while they're awake- and Anything when they're asleep depending on how big a sleeper they are.

"5:30... I Don't have to be at school until 9... So... She's still late at waking up." Mitsuke appears to like to get to school extra early to finish her homework she doesn't work on during the day. Aki snoozes quietly in the corner and almost Nothing will wake her. Mitsuke hears the drizzle in the bathroom that makes her bladder very desperate.

"Uwah... I Don't know how much longer I can hold this... What should I do... Should I do IT or just go in the toilet... But doing IT would be more fun... But then again I didn't do my homework... But then again she'll be apologizing to me so much afterwards..." *Drip drip drip drip drip* "Eek-" The dripping gets to her and she lets out a small spurt of pee onto the heated tile floor. "Whoops... Looks like there's no going back now... I'll do it!"

End page 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2
Mitsuke goes to fetch the nearly full of warm water pot and still nude- stumbles over to Aki's bed. She puts the pot next to aki's hand ready for the hand to go in it. But first she lays down next to Aki. Their bodies are within 1 millimeter of the same height so Getting it perfect isn't hard to do.

"It's a great thing that you can sleep through tornadoes and Earthquakes such as last year." Mitsuke says, Giving her a peck on the forehead. "Sorry I have to do this to you."

With Mitsukes vagina parallel to Aki's... She lets go.

"Uuunnn... ah- ah-.... ahhh....." Mitsuke sighs as her bladder starts to deflate. A warm stream of pee rushes out onto the bedding where Aki is sleeping. Aki doesn't move but her face gets a look as if her dream is taking a turn for the worse.

"Oh god... why did I ever second-guess myself on doing this... It's so warm and feels so good..." Mitsuke thinks to herself- Still wetting the bed.

"Ah- I almost forgot!" Mitsuke gasps while peeing- She puts Aki's hand in the warm water...

"Nnnymm..." Aki makes a noise. The flood of Mitsuke stops as she finishes up.

"Wait for it... Wait for it..." Mitsuke calmly rises out of the bed and stares at Aki's pajamas which aren't soaked yet.

"uuuuuuuuu...." Aki starts to moan as her bladder muscles release and a steady stream pours into her pants. The green-with-blue-circle pajamas start to get damp and then quickly get wet.

Mitsuke smiles. "She'll wake up in a minute or two with her extremely wet sheet and I'll be in the shower. It's also too bad that to unlock the front door to this dorm, you need to have my ID card which I keep with me at all times. *She looks up at her hair-clip which has a mini rectangle-shaped card attached to it.* Time to shower." Mitsuke retreats to the shower.

*2 minutes pass...*

"Nnnya...hu.....uh...uh..?...*pause*... EEEEKKK- *she covers her mouth* - I can't believe it... how... why... when... what... who... where???- B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but...NOO-*Shit... I can't let Suki find out about this or I'm doomed... She was even kind enough to not wake me up while she went to get a shower..." Aki ponders what to do nervously... "Suki takes about 10 minute showers... so Maybe If I tell her I had a bad dream she'd believe me..." Suddenly- Something happens... She remembers something from last night...

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Aki... I heard this on the internet... but... I Don't... know if its true..." Says Rin- Aki and Mitsukes shy bright-red haired friend.

"What is it?"

"I heard that if... you go to sleep after taking... er... laxative... and eating pineapple it won't work..." Rin questions...

"Where'd you hear that?"

"From the president of the Fused States of Amerika..."

"No way! You talked with the President ONLINE?!"

"That's what he said he was!"

"That's so Cool! I'll try it! If it's the President then it must be true!"

"Um... Sorry to interrupt... But I'm sure the president doesn't just randomly talk to people about laxatives over the internet..." Mitsuke butts in.

"Oh it should be fine..." Aki states while opening the bag of Choco-Lax she conveniently had in her desk.

"Whatever... your loss..." Mitsuke finishes

*END FLASHBACK*

"Oh no! It Hurts!!! Suki's in the bathroom so I can't go!... She'll never forgive me if I soil AND wet my bed!... Uuuuuuu" She starts to cry when suddenly a large cramp shoots a short 1 inch soft log into her Pajamas. "Eeepp! why me? UUuuuu" Now crying louder. As a tear goes down her bright red face and she sniffs a little bit,

Mini Evil Aki on her shoulder tells her, "What else could go wrong... You won't make it to the bathroom anyways..."

"You're right..." Aki lets go another 2 inch soft mush log into her pants when suddenly

"STOP! Are you seriously going to let that evil you take control? FIGHT! You can make i-..." Before the Mini Holy Aki even finishes

"AHhuuhhuuuuu....." Aki Moans out as a cramp suddenly hits causing her to plant her face in the puddle in her bed.

"Maybe you should just let it go..." Holy Aki says

"I agree... That looks painful..." Evil Aki finishes as they both fade into nothing

"*Sniff sniff* okay..." Aki says out loud to "Herself" as she lets go. A Warm pleasurable feeling overcomes her as she Moans as loud as she can. Brown half solid mush fills her pajamas to the point where it can't go down any more because of her moderately big butt and crawls up her back. Nearly finished the Sound of the shower makes everything sound quiet so you couldn't even hear her finishing blow where she doubled over again and the rest of the gallon of mush spurts out of her sore butt hole.

"I'm never going to do that... again!!!... UUuuuuuu...." Aki crys out as she feels the mush half down her legs around her thighs and up her back. "T-t-these paja*sniff*mas are r-Ruined...uuu" she sobs out more. Holy Aki and Evil Aki appear on Aki's shoulder and try to calm her down for what seems forever.

End Page 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 3

The shower stops. Aki freezes as her imagination snaps back together and the other "Aki's" Disappear.

Aki hears Mitsuke walking around in the bathroom.

"S...S... Suki?..."

"Huh?" Mitsuke grins a bit

"I H... I Had a bit of an... Accident... or 2...."

"Or 2?" She replies suddenly stopping her mouth before giving away her secret

"Yeah... can you come here?..."

"Sure... But I'm not dressed... That okay?"

"Yeah... I just need some help..."

Mitsuke opens the door to see the more-drenched bed and her bulging back.

"You-... Pooped yourself too?"

"Yes....." Her eyes start to get teary as her red face goes from a pale-red to a cherry red. "But why aren't you surprised about my wetting... And why do you look as if you were expecting it?"

"E-eh... Well to tell the truth... I kind of saw you shaking in your sleep like you needed to go... But I didn't think nothing of it." *She gives herself the -Nice one!- arm pump behind her back*

"Oh..." The Obviously gullible Aki says...

"Well if it makes you feel better... I forgot to poop this morning... And I still have to go..."

"How would that make me feel any better?..." Aki says... Still sobbing in her pillow

"Well... If you want me to... I could..." Mitsukes face turns red as the idea popped into her head and her guild becomes a point to maximum

"Are you thinking about soiling yourself too?"

"Er... If that makes you feel better... I Kind of feel bad now... That I made yo-... Er That You're crying now"

"Made me?... Are you saying you made me do this?"

"NO!... No... maybe... Only the pee part?..."

"SUKI! WHY?"

"Well you didn't wake up when I told you to... And you said yourself "Next time I don't wake up, You can wake me up by ANY means necessary."... And I took it literal..."

Aki Stares at Suki giving the -Do it- Look of anger.

"Wait- now?" Mitsuke questions... Aki nods her head

"Put on your favorite pajamas."

"Bu-"

"NOW!" Aki is seriously mad at this point up with embarrassed anger and tears still streaking down her face

"But... that would ruin my clothes... I mean... We could have washed just the pee related incident..."

"Suki..."

Mitsuke pouts..."Do I really have to?"

"Yes... If you want me to feel better than do it right in front of me."

"Okay..."

Mitsuke goes to her desk and grabs a pair of pants

"Nope. Pajamas."

"But... fine..." Mitsuke grabs a pair of pajamas

"Too big"

"But they're the ones I wear to bed!"

"Get the ones from 2 years ago"

"Those won't fit me!

"They'll fit... It'll be tight though."

"Rrrrr...." Mitsuke grumbles while getting the pajamas out of her third desk drawer. "These fine?"

"Yep. Put them on."

Mitsuke Squezes into the pajamas.

"Happy now?"

"Proceed."

End Page 3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Chapter 1

Any Feedback :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Serika

Your story wasn't as long as you feared. Mine usually drag on longer than i want them to while i set up the plot and environment, and introduce new characters. I think your current size is fine, but dividing the chapter by pages might not work depending on how you print this or what device you read it on. It's still okay to divide a chapter with a line ------ when there is a total change of scenery.

Mitsuke's peeing caught me by surprise. It was a nice idea for her to double the size of the wet spot on Aki's bed. I think i like that. :D

I don't know if you meant for Aki to sound like this, but the pineapple laxative thing makes me think she must be really dumb. Taking that before bed just to see if it works would be unbelievable for most people, but it's okay if you meant for her to lack that much common sense.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.