News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My first accident - A real story about how I discovered wetting!

Started by Millan, April 15, 2011, 02:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millan

So as the title says, this is the first story I wrote and it's about the day I first started experimenting with desperation and wetting. The whole thing had been an idea in my head for a couple of years already but I had not thoguht about or had the opportunity to try it until now. As I mentioned in my introduction this story is already up on another site, maybe even two on the internet so there's a chance that some of you may have already read it. I wrote it a couple of years ago if you're wondering about the age =P

Anyway I'm not really sure what else to say...This is the first of four stories about the same weekend that are connected, I might post more if the feedback is good :) Any type of feedback is appreciated, if I could describe something better or use a different set of words, things that are good/bad about the story itself or how I express myself. English is not my first language so it would be nice if you keep that in mind, but since I wrote this I have improved even more, so hopefully my future stories will be even better written. With that said I don't think this one is badly written in any way but there may be a few things that can seem weird to someone who has english as their first language, but that seem perfectly fine to me =P

Enjoy the story and as already mentioned I would love feedback :)

Oh and I wrote this in word but had to upload it as a .txt file so I hope it doesn't look all weird when you open it. Guess you guys know how to deal with that better than I do though =P

Linkx

Great story, real life accounts are always the best I love it when my girlfriend regales me with stories from when she was a younger. Very well written.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."

Dynamic

Very good story!  And very good account... you're going to make someone extremely happy.

Your English is impressive since you mentioned it's not your first language.  You write better than 90% of Americans.  In fact, I think you have a real knack for storytelling.  You should try your hand at it.  Or just keep regaling us with future real life episodes.

So, thanks for the good read.  I wish I could've seen it with my own eyes, though...
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."