Chapter 3: The Dongeon [Same stuff as before~~~]

Started by Kenichi123, October 28, 2010, 12:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenichi123

Lets get to it.

----------------
Page 1:
----------------

"Mitsu! MITSU!!!... Damn, She's still unconscious." Mitsuke heard then picked her head up while opening her eyes slowly. She looked to the left and right. All walls. A Round dome of nothing. There was a table and about a Ton of food in the corner. But that doesn't matter right now.

"Where are we.... and why does my stomach hurt so much?" Mitsuke nagged.

"JIN! SHES AWAKE!" Yelled Aki. Jin came running with some water and gave the glass to Mitsuke

"Are you hurt Suki?" Asked Jin.

"No... I Don't think so. My arm hurts a bit. But other tha- AGH-" Mitsuke doubles over in pain. The expression on her cringed face told everyone she was in pain.

"Whats wrong?"

"My stomach hurts."

"Lemme see." Aki demanded. She looked at it, then poked it. She then pushed mitsuke's stomach a bit with her palm.

"AHH-" Mitsuke screamed in a high pitch of pain.

"I... I... I don't think I'd ever have to say this to a friend... but... y-y-PSH-AHAHAHahaahahaah" Aki starts laughing alot. Mitsuke stares in amazement as aki's laughing at her pain. Aki finally stops laughing to take a breath. "You have to go to the bathroom, Silly!"

"eh-EH?" Mitsuke questions, Shocked. "I don't remember the last 2 hours... Ever since we left the house..., Why would I have to go to the bathroom?"

"Oh well, Anyways, We need to find you a place to go! Uhm..." Aki looks around... No way out... No doors... No ladder... Only giant crates of food. "Ehm... Can't you hold it?"

"maybe... Until we get out of here... By the way, I've been wondering... Why are your pants drenched?"

Aki blushes... "well... When we landed, I landed right next to that spike over there," Aki points to the thin metal spike, " And... Well... I sort of lost it. I was hoping we would find a bathroom too. But appearently I don't have to go any more."

Mitsuke looks at aki and says, "It's okay, no one here will care. Jin and me." Then, Mitsuke says sarcasticly to Jin, "Do you have to go too?"

"Nope, Already did in the corner before you 2 waked up." Jin points, but Mitsuke and Aki don't look. Aki mummers *it's woke...* to herself.

Mitsuke stands up. She can kind of walk with holding her stomach, and holding on to something like touching the wall. Her light-green skirt showed her panties as she walked around the walls looking for a way out.

"Um... Weren't you wearing your home made diaper Mitsu?" Aki questioned.

"Well, Jin was in a hurry so I just got on these white cotton pants... They're really comfy. you should try wearing this kind sometime." Mitsuke answers.

5 Minutes later, you could hear slight moans from mitsuke every couple of seconds, conforming that she was in pain from holding it. She would obviously lose it if she were to be bumped hard or lose her concentration.

"aghh..." Mitsuke moaned again.

"Are you sure your alright suki?" Jin asked, walking up to her with Aki.

"Y-yeah... I-i'm fine. I'll make i-" Then she remembered something. Mitsuke remembered the morning. She really didn't have to go much, but when she did in the diaper, her pain went away. The pain, causing so much pain, would go away. "Guys..."

"yeah?" they both echoed.

"Would it be weird... If I just went?" Mitsuke asked, face as bright red as the red of a red-berry? Aki and Jin's faces looked confused and embarrassed at the same time.

"w-w-w-w-why would you do that suki, I wouldn't mind, but...?" Asked Jin

"uhhhh... I...I...I wouldn't judge you... But... why?" Asked Aki.

For a second, mitsuke just looked down, she felt like a 5 year old getting in trouble. "It... Th... I... It's the pain. I remember this morning when I had to go, i had a pretty bad pain in my stomach, not as bad as this, but When I went, my stomach felt 100% better." Mitsuke was starting to tear up. "Nevermind... I think I can hold it."

"uh... Okay... But just don't worry, We won't tell anyone if you happen to have an accident."

"okay." Was the last word she could get out of her mouth until IT happened.

--------------
Page 2:
--------------

Mitsuke doubled over. A growl in her stomach and some "Blurps" told Jin and Aki she had diarrhea, But mitsuke couldn't figure it out.

"..." Mitsuke's shock expression, followed by a short pshh sound as she dropped to her knees and hands on the floor told Aki and Jin to look away. But they couldn't. They watched slowly as her short skirt flew up when she hit the ground. it stayed up above her cotton panties.

Mitsuke was now on her hands and knees. Her cotton panties in plain view of Aki, standing in back of her, and Jin standing to the side. Mitsuke's expression was that of pure shock and embarrassment. Pffft. A small brown wet spot appeared at the back of her panties. She dropped her hands to her stomach to hold it as her face and body hit the floor. The brown spot squished up against the panties now that she was laying flat on her stomach, squeezing it to stop. Pfffftsh. The brown spot grew. "a-ah-ag-a-......ahh...." The last sounds. PFFFFFftsHFFSHFFSHFFSH. The liquid poop sloshed around her tight cotton panties, spreading in all directions but back. Her legs stopped it from going directly to her vagina, So it had to take a round about root. The cotton panties were as tight as can be while she's laying on her stomach. The brown liquid dribbles down her leg while the solid builds up, stretching her panties and spreading upward, now hitting her green skirt. "ahhhhh.... i can't take it..." Mitsuke says, finally not struggling as the pain starts to go away. She lets go. The "Dribbles" turn into a stream. The brown stream floods to the sides and directly down her legs onto the floor.

The end: For now.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(